Why won't trump release his proof of wiretapping?

why won't trump release his proof of wiretapping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyY4ypJW2mA
archive.is/RpMkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump has something up his sleeve. Don't tell me you don't believe this after the last two years.

Because it's classified, stupid.

You can't just dump evidence.

Because he's hot-headed and imperfect like every real man. Leftist argument: "Trump did something wrong, impeach him!"

MSM: Lies daily. SPOTLESS record.

does no one remember the MSM flaunting it for like a solid week?

>Checks file name
>Shareblue-Sample-01.jpg

Falsely accusing a former president of wiretapping isn't exactly a trivial matter

But if Obama would do it, you would call him a "president that's on his toes. Obama, you're doing a great job! Bravo!"

Anything that Trump does wrong, is monolithic.

Haha. Every fucking time.
Get better shills, you fucking faggot Brock

Why won't you release the BBC from your boipucci?

\

No, I'd think Obama has gone insane and would expect him to immediately show proof. Again, accusing a former president of a crime is no trivial matter.

If this is just sample-01 then what are the other samples?

You would sir, perhaps, but YOU are not the majority. Obama represented a society that is devoid of any spiritual morality. He represented a global "come together into the utopia that we will create" mentallity that is fit for those who are disconnected from spirituality. I'm not talking about religion, because religion exists to eclipse the simplicity and practicality of spirituality.

I think he's just a 70 year old man with no experience in intelligence or government and he probably saw some sort of report that indicates that there was surveillance on him and his circle.

He just called it wiretapping because that's how his mental schematic frames it

Correct. The guy is BRAND NEW and he's not taking lessons from former presidents. Imagine going into a job where you are top-rank and there isn't anyone to show you the ropes.

This
also, string it out
he's feeding out rope...
>ny times lied
>msm lied
>etc

heads he win, tails they lose

>any wiretap leaks from now on prove him right

checkmate suckas

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

all.day.long

>nerdvirgins

>shareblue sample-18 (rename before posting).jpg

That's because there is no evidence, by design.
Obama had GCHQ do it:
youtube.com/watch?v=KyY4ypJW2mA

So, of course the senate says
>"Nope nothing to see here"
They wouldn't have access to that info

I'm just gonna leave this here...
archive.is/RpMkU
>Right. After. Innauguration

>swallowing the fishing pole

I'm honestly embarrassed for you. Companies and government agencies would use '_' not '-'.

they are planning to release it soon