Bump

Bump

Great find did you report him?

ye

youtube.com/watch?v=kmStCrurNNk

thx OP

not gonna click

can you give me the basic gestalt?

Dude good luck, I've reported so many channels like this and YouTube never does shit about it. Almost seems like YouTube protects pedophiles.

Some guy has a bunch of playlists about children dancing, one is called rape, one is called abused it pretty creepy desu. some of them have been updated yesterday to

youtube is full of weird shit

wht do you care?

youtube.com/watch?v=zo1rYK_BiX0

this
also not putting that in my fucking YT history

do a print screen and show us what it is in the thumbnails

Dude what the fuck? How do you report this shit?

I'm a pedophile and I haven't been able to find this sort of playlist by myself. How did you do it?

You can remove video from history feed.

Not sure if this is B8 or not. Either way, kys

I clicked. It's a bunch of videos little girls made including dance videos and shit. No actual cp but defiantly provocative for kids. Dudes obviously a pedophile. He has so many play lists full of these videos.

>rape

heres some more of em

youtube.com/watch?v=CzztMTGxVhw

I found a pedophile check these threads out

i seriously hope the fbi is tracking that

Also start calling it pedogate

ok now that's just a photo for ants but anyone can see that the middle one is a girl in a shower

what the fuck do people even upload to YT today, seriously

> adults 10-20 years from now commits suicide because of literally embarassing videos their dumbfuck parents put online

>Almost like YouTube protects pedophiles

They do.

I totally understand this thread, though I'll say this:

1.) This guy is probably very lonely and not a real threat, I'd wager.

2.) If any explicit/suggestive content is within the videos, it's the fault of the uploader, report them.

3.) There's much worse happening than some old guy who can't understand privacy settings. Go do real investigation into Pakistani child trafficking gangs, etc, etc, etc, people committing real atrocities.

If you only go after the subscribers, you'll never solve anything but drive the consumption base underground.

the problem is youtube doesnt do anything if you report them they are allowing this kind of shit to stay up

This is his pic. Mike Wells

good points

Why are you getting so worried about pizzagate when Trump himself has been such a strong supporter of NAMBLA for so many years??

The thread this actually belongs in is gone but it was tied in to pizzagate. The fucked up kids snow on jewtube.

The only people that comment on the videos are bots and fake profiles. I just found this because my son watches nusery rhymes on my jewtube account and it recommend this bullshit tonight. It's beyond fucked up and something has to be going on with this shit . It's called ellsa has to pee and it has a child running around in practically nothing. The video recently got removed from jewtube.

I've not seen any of the content, but I doubt they'll care unless they have to, recent scandal of U.K. government adverts by the side of terrorist propaganda videos for instance.

If it's not illegal, and there's no copyright company putting pressure on them, they'll probably leave it be.

I've seen quite a few witchhunts in my time, it's possible to dox this guy, contact his relatives and employer, blaa blaa blaa, but it's my opinion you'd be best using your detective skills to prevent actual children from being subject to abuse. Low hanging fruit here, that's all I'm saying.

>yfw you found out about the "webcam video from" search term
>yfw the amount of views they have
>mfw

>it's the fault of the uploader, report them.
You can't do that, that's how Youtube pedos work. Youtube pedos don't post content, they share what they find. Little kids post stupid videos without adult supervision all the time so obviously there's going to be some that a pedo can sexualize. They find these videos by using petittube or by either using keywords that the cameras/programs automatically apply as the media is created or uploaded. /x/ finds shit like this on petittube all the time, though I don't think they've ever reported the pedos.

This corresponds to some preliminary research into one such black syndicate on instagram. It is called blissgod. Clearly this individual is operating a cult and more than that there are niggers involved.

>She is running child sex rings but on Facebook is in groups for missing and exploited children. She needs to be exposed for the lowlife demon witch scum she is. Name Cecily. Michigan/Ohio/Florida/Georgia. Please help. I have a child that is being abused and she's protected by some powerful masons.

archive.fo/peS9l#selection-573.320-573.699 - Initial thread that piqued my interest. It was removed before I would talk to that op on.

>I need to talk to someone. It's serious. Im the OP. To the guy who called her and I, I need to expose this before I die. I'm not joking. Number is same. Do not contact her.

archive.is/peS9l
in that thread I was given her new instagram username along with the name of this bliss-god archive.fo/7wWZk archive.fo/kwR4l

I have been sluething these instagram cultists before pizzagate existed and this goes deep into the ghettos to a dark clandestine sub-masonic cult. Involved with the oto to be sure.

THEY ARE STILL ON INSTAGRAM

tofo.me/we_love_blissgod

@bliss_g_o_d @gutgerard @syferrothsmagick @47x59

4 accounts still up related to this cult.

fug

what did she mean by this?

Soon, Pedosta.

Bump
Lynch the fucker

good work,

Not even going to look at these. Calling it a night.

me too

Bump

Serious shit

I agree

Youtube pedos/paedos aren't in themselves a threat -- what I would be doing, is trying to find if they're within a network, trying to find connections, if there's something darker than some lone creep saving videos. They're not actually committing a crime (unless they are, in which case, go for it).

All I'm suggesting against is witch-hunts on individual loners, because if you destroy their life, you'll put them in a position of having nothing to lose, then they do really become a danger.

True

yes i completely agree we should ruin his life

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8FF6JIP43feXwyTNJSDK9SXcr09yWnJA&v=j-OOzelzHuY YO wtf is this? I'm dying

IM THE REAL MIKE WELLS

Deez nuts nigga

But yes, that is real weird.

Dude....

that looks like a fun party

>that kike nose

Im going to bed. These people make me hate the internet. Pedos need to be castrated

Also if you go on the account that makes those videos it's a bunch of the same lazy town pedo playlist shit

That only keeps you from seeing it zipperhead. Google and anyone they want to show it to can still see.

its the lazy town conspiracy

can we see this guy get arrested?

Found these on youtube the people that comment and the channels they have saved are weird. In this video there is a kid playing with toys and in the background you can notice there is someone sitting watching the whole time it looks creepy