youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoRYdoi2TM&list=PLD5D97688426DD2F0
youtu.be/LmWQd8zhEg4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ejsM0VF-Os
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

>Hillary thinks diplomacy is hard
Makes a whole lot of sense

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMP DEFEATED HER HOW COULD THIS BE

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. Please don't reply to this post, she is a heroic civil rights leader.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. Please don't reply to this post, she is a heroic civil rights leader.

>implying drumpf will ever get to 1237
ummm, no sweetie

The queen of what, loserville? 1 billion+ and the unreserved support of the (((MSM))) and she lost to an orange reality TV star

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>things I learned today
>russia spies
literally cannot stop lying, bitch has known that her entire adult life.

>Clinton learned about how complicated Health Care is TODAY
>TODAY

Russians spy? What dose that even mean, is she insinuating no one else spies?

No wonder she lost.

Shill harder.

Of course when they do the spying (NSA) it's OK and shouldn't be questioned at all

Have other candidates that lost in previous elections been as butthurt as she is? I'd imagine no, typical woman.

was 4 months of alcohol rehab really enough?

No, never in history.

Matter of fact, no sitting (lame duck) president has ever shilled harder for a candidate from the same party as Barack Obongo had for Shillary.

All of this is unprecedented because finally for the first time, the 30 year rule of the Bushes and Clintons were finally broken.

she unironically wants to run for ny mayor and president. delisional as hell

Faggot shareblue, going full out for you 2 cents tonight huh? seeing you on other threads faggot kys and your whole family while your at it

Nobody has been as bad in the last 100 years or so. She's in an odd situation too because she's obviously at the end of her career, so she has nothing to gain from attacking him, other than satisfying her own petty jealousy.

who else /pant suit nation/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=uzS4QbcVo00

I guess that's where all her campaign money went to.

She really is gonna run again
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

#ImWithHer

She's delusional because she's an opportunist who's spent her entire life using others for one goal: become president. She was a senator, a Secretary of State, a First Lady; all things that were supposed to make her qualified:

And then came the force of nature known as Trump.

>Some sick neckbeard actually spent time and made that image.

It's still better quality than anything Hillary's campaign put out.

she is not my president

did she learn how to win an election as well today?

-20% approval

Literally who?

Nudes?

>things i learned today
this broad is fucking 70 years old, she's been a career politician for fucking at least 40 years. she's barely learning this shit now? does she have fucking alzheimers? or is it possible that she's even dumber than we thought?

or did someone hit the reset button on shillbot 9000

ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Fucking shareblue

WOW DRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

FUCKING TRUMPLINGS CANT EVEN HANDLE THAT SHE WON

HE CANT SHAKE HANDS PROPERLY, WHAT IS HE STUPID!?!? LOL

#IMWITHHER #RESIST

Will she be alive in 4 years

Yasssss SLAY

so hillary clinton directly connects with clickbaits

who would have quessed

>"I"
>no "-H"

So some intern wrote this and is literally role-playing as Hillary

CIA and NSA don't spy, sweetie

t. reddit

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

She only just learned all that? No wonder she lost the presidency

QUEEN!?

YAAAAAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoRYdoi2TM&list=PLD5D97688426DD2F0

IT WAS HER TURN

sweetie, drumpf is so dumb. He wont because of the Russian hacking the voter boxes in Detroit.

t. Avg American millennial

Aw yeah, Hilldawg!

BERN IT DOWN

youtu.be/LmWQd8zhEg4

Rare.

>Please don't reply to this post
>Don't reply
>It's nothing
>Time to sleep
>Go back to sleep
>Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia
>Go back to sleep, user
>Don't fret precious I'm here
>Step away from the window
>Go back to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=7ejsM0VF-Os

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>Russians spy
Meanwhile the CIA and NSA are watching me while I type this shitpost

Really makes the joggin go for a jogging

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

As a lifelong democrat, I do my best to collect rare Hilldawgs.

But they're the good guys, right?

Also rare!

This is now a get thread.

Trump followers proved to be the most gullible ... although for many years now, the evidence before their eyes, they still suck his cock as it was steak.

Sorry, but i dont respect pedos.

Hillary is one scary bitch. Like seriously, so many folks died on her watch: Benzagi, those clinton land deals deaths, and all the other shit.

I wonder if they have eyes on the podesta guy who fucked up royally. Or that Donna Brazierl lady who leaked questions from the audience to the Candidate Clinton.

Or the wasserman lady who rigged the primary.

Really makes you think how incompetent she and her crew is. America dodged a big one in 2016.

>why have steak when you can have pizza

Keep posting rare Hilldawgs, fellow leftist.

Wrong image

Kek is dead, my dear...

Take your throne...

>worshiping the creation instead of the creator
It's almost like you want to die forever.

Exgf come back GETTERINO

Fuck off, god damn you cultists.

Why are leftist fucking garbage at photoshop?

What the fuck is wrong with her? It's like she never conceded the election.

Hillary memes definitely skyrocketed in value since the election. Trump memes would have crashed.

This is racist

The charm of Hilldawg memes comes from the poor, mass-produced quality.

Racist pepe? Fuck you

>that tweet

Why did she think she was competent to be president again?

Truly cringey, please keep it iup and seal 2020 for us

Basically Hillary and Obama are running some kind of scheme to get Trump out while hiring a bunch of reject dipshits to post terribly photo shopped images on a anime image board.

It was funny watching the campaign shift from trying to paint Pepe as a racist to trying to co-opt him as one of their own.

It's a fucking cartoon frog.

Whoever created these Hilldawg Pepes is an underappreciated master of ironically terrible memes.

I'm convinced half of the CTR meme team was intentionally trying to sabotage them.

Her Dems are knee deep in Russian connections, and she's trying to misdirect it by saying they dindu nuffin and Russia was spying on them

Why she isn't in jail?

I know im actually in awe of how shit they are, but like actually shit.

It still spooks me that the constitution was on the other side being shattered.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

AH, AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE

TIME TO CONQUER AMERICA!

>pence has the highest favorability and lowest unfavorability

its pretty much confirmed that pence is the republican candidate for 2024

DON'T POST ALL THE CTR--- I MEAN GOOD HILLARY MEMES, YOU WILL CORRUPT THEIR VALUE.

it was her turn