Girlfriend is in a male dominated job - am I beta if I marry her?

I am studying psychology. She didn't go to college and instead got her special licenses and works a job repairing trains. She makes more money than me right now, but that's because I'm a student and when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her.

She's really intelligent and we have a lot of the same views and general outlook on life. I just feel kinda beta dating a female train mechanic because I feel like that's a mans job. We've been together for 3 years. She's not a butch, she's really small but I'm kind of embarrassed of her doing this.

What would Sup Forums do? Because I think I'm going to dump her. How do I explain to her that she's not wife material?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c&feature=youtu.be&t=28s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116694043/#116694043
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is it beta to marry someone more successful then you and let them provide? It sounds like the perfect Sup Forums gf, you get to play video games and watch anime all day.

>psychology
Every woman as a manlier job than you.

Intelligent women are whores.

Only you can answer that question for yourself. Are you a sexist man who believes women are lesser beings than you. Or do you believe in equality and freedom of choice for both sexes.

What would Freud say you mind faggot?

a shrink needs a shrink

heh

>I am studying psychology
>when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her.

You aren't beta for marrying a successful woman.
You are a beta for your insecurities.
Don't explain shit and marry her you dumb cuck.

shes fucking all her manly co workers

If you're studying psychology can you prove mental disorders exist?

You just sound really insecure.

Do what you like and pursue a post grad degree m80, things will shake out in time. You'll also make much more money with a Masters or phD

I'm doing CS as well as Psych, but now is definitely a great time to be studying psychology due to a lot of ongoing advances in Data Science that will allow some crazy big discoveries within Psych/Social Sciences.

Christ, you should dump her because you're not good enough for her, and let a real man give her the dick.

What kind of insecure faggot are you that your own girlfriend can emasculate you? I have to say, you're not going to make a very good psychologist.

You're an insecure little bitch is what you are

Do not doubt that she works with multiple men she has fucked

>psychology
>getting a job

kek

>psychology
>asks Sup Forums for advice
W E W
E
W

I'm not insecure. It's just embarrassing. What would our kids say? "dads a psychologist and mom fixes trains"???

I'm thankful for everything that she's done for me and I know she loves me but this site has given me the red pill and her occupation is manly

for starters psychology is the most useless degree . you need to study a real science like biology , genetics , genetic psychology, behavioural genetics and even sociology would be more useful .

1) you're not gonna make more in psychology than she will in a trade unless you're like 1% of all psych majors

2) good lord if you love the girl marry her, if not don't. If you have a good working relationship and she makes more money, whatever. You only stop being the man of the relationship if you let yourself.

Well, you're going to need her to provide for you considering that you're studying psychology.

Sounds like you might not like her for other reasons user.

If not, and you like her, then you've not listed anything that problematic.

Just compare her to Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged. She'll love that. Your average male train mechanic couldn't come up with that kind of compliment. Keep it as a running thing between you all.

Kinda thinking this too, desu user. Man up if you like her, if not, dump her.

dump her then retard faggot

>She makes more money than me right now, but that's because I'm a student and when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her.
> I think I'm going to dump her. How do I explain to her that she's not wife material?

That was a good laff, thanks OP

If you let your girlfriend do everything, then yes you are a beta.

Just don't your girlfriend do everything and you will be fine.

>you like her, then you've not listed anything that problematic.

This

You're already a beta.

>What would our kids say? "dads a psychologist and mom fixes trains"???

Ya probably

you should probably dump her because judging by your post she clearly deserves better than an pathetic faggot that somehow manages to be both insecure and condescending at the same time.

Dude, those are averages. Your kids will likely grow up engineers, dentists, etc.

Being effective, fixing things, engineering, etc. Most men would love to have a woman this capable.

I think your problem is you feel she is MORE manly than you.

Posting more Dagny Taggart pics. Send your girlfriend my way if you dump her. Fag.

You are a fucking beta and you always will be.

So deal with it, faggot.

I like how the American comments are the least sexist here.

I tutored wealthy kids, 6-18 yrs old. 90% had no idea what their parents did.

This is a fucking gay thread. It sounds like you are ashamed your girlfriend has a blue collar job. And being ashamed of that is what makes you beta.

Anyone have the graduation prospects for psychology majors? I think they're shit. The real danger here is that she's going to meet a better guy at work and dump you.

Seems like you have no choice but to become a Trap, OP. Do you look cute in a skirt?

If you love her, marry her. Sure, gender realism is a thing, but there are still plenty of outliers on the bell curve, and different personality types across both of the sex's. Also, dont ask pol questions about women, its mostly spergs who have deeply seated issues with not only women, but femininity in all aspects of life.

Where did you find that pic user? It's so weird it's great.

She'll probably still be making more than u, op

>when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her

>Sup Forums is full of woman-hating fags

Virtue signal much?

More than 50% of posts on this thread are giving OP the same advice you are. The rest are calling him a wimp.

I'm going to use my psych degree to take part in social studies on people, of course. I am confident I'll make a lot of money.

>Just compare her to Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged
If she does love the fact that you have read and bothered to remember any of Atlas Shrugged she'll leave you on the spot and if she doesn't then you can "be the man again" in knowing that she is a literal retard

LMAO

How old are you guys?

we're both 22

>I'm going to use my psych degree to take part in social studies on people, of course. I am confident I'll make a lot of money.
OP confirms this is a troll thread

No, I literally mean it. I want to work on children, mostly. I'm not a sociology major. I'm not into social justice, just the way people respond to each other depending on their environments, and how they cope.

Trains is hard job. My uncle works on trains. No one try to kill him though.

Truth. I had to take a psychology class for a general ed requirement. I missed the first week of class, sat down and got a >90% on the first exam during my first day in the class. It's a self-esteem building major for plebes. A complete imbecile could graduate with a 4.0 GPA.

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c&feature=youtu.be&t=28s

is that supposed to be me

you are a beta

That's you, stupid.

You're going to be the equivalent of a chinese lab monkey making $10 an hour. Only you're going to have a superiority complex about it and tell people that you "run psych experiments on people, like Milgram or Zimbardo". Then you'll get smug and pompous and start explaining those experiments, not the work you do instructing college students on how to properly participate in your boss's focus group for developing and marketing their new line of dildos. You also don't forget to mention that you love their deluxe, ultra large nigger dick strapon your wife uses on you nightly.

> psychology
kek study real science, ameripoor

Stuff her with babies and turn her into a housewife.

If you get married and your wife doesn't _stay home_ you're a cuck.

t. married women checking me out at work every day

I don't think she would cheat, I just don't like the fact that she can't have a normal office job or be a pre-k teacher or something.

> psychology major
> making more than a train repairman
Pick one. Psychology is a totally useless major. You will have one hell of a time finding a job, and when you do the pay is going to suck. Psychology is barely one step better than gender studies.

Yeah, psychology is a fucking joke,

>study psychology

>make more than her

Choose one, cuck

>dads a psychologist and mom fixes trains
>mom's a psychologist and dad fixes trains

Take your pick, OP.

You are a retard, by the way.

how am I retarded?

Care to actually respond to my post, bud?

Well I'm not going to fix trains and she has no interest in going to college or taking up a normal office job, so that's why I have to break up with her.

Not retarded.

Not really.
Society has been structured so that traditional relationships are near impossible.
As long as she's not a feminist cunt herself you should be fine.

#1 Priority
Make more white people.

>Well I'm not going to fix trains

lmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo

Yes, you are retarded.
Holy shit. You are fucking retarded. Yes. You are retarded.

I didn't mean that you should actually switch careers. It was a hypothetical. It was a "would you rather?".
The first scenario, the reality, (dads a psychologist and mom fixes trains) doesn't sound nearly as bad as the second scenario, the alternative, (mom's a psychologist and dad fixes trains). Which basically means you are a fucking retard who is insecure and needs to shut the fuck up.
If you would like though, I could go over to your house and give your wife a good dicking, if that would make you feel any better.

>that webm
what the flying fuck was he thinking?

>She doesn't want to be "normal"
>She doesn't want to live out Fight Club
>I have to break up with her because of my bullshit standards

Come back when you can think for your self you fucking faggot.

You're still not a real man if your wife has to go out and work.

/thread

This isn't even a believable scenario. Still effective bait though OP it made me a little upset.

Everyone can shit on me for my psychology degree (almost there), but she tinkers with trains. I'll give her a chance to get a normal, non-masculine job, but I can guarantee she'll say no.

Take the red pill.

Nice b8 m8

Underrated.

I say you should learn how to cook, clean and knit, buy yourself an apron and get yourself slim enough to be able to fit into a sexy, tight black dress so that you can impress her every night before she gives you a good slamming before bed.

user, your wife is the husband not you.

My sides

>fixes traind

Break up, she's probably fat and a drunkard

op honestly fuck you i don't fucking care just stop shitposting yes you are shitposting don't tell me about your fucking insecurities get a shrink

You are a fucking retard - it's very ducking simple: why not become the top swinging dick in everything you do? Get to the top of your class in your pussy major, and then become the top dog in your psychologist practice or something? And then join some other things outside of your job and become the top swinging dick in those?

You don't have a girlfriend to begin with, this is just a bait thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116694043/#116694043

You're already beta. It's a mindset and you should really grow the fuck out of it.

Btw stop asking Sup Forums for advice on your life you stupid fuck.

He'd make such a great housewife.

>am I beta if I marry

Yes

Get her pregnant. if you can't, she's useless, so find another one. The point of marriage is to constitute a family, remember.

She'll be running trains alright

>Women dislike intelligence

Leafland must be a strange place.

Trust me OP, you're in no danger of getting cucked.

Tradie women are very loyal. She'll be too tired to even think about getting more dick. And she's hooked up with you, a psych student. She's obviously attracted to your sensitivity but like the typical psych student you are, you're insecure.

Do you know who train mechanics are? Look up the word "gunzel" or "railfan." Or better yet, go on /n/? They are some of the most autistic betas out there. Train mechanics aren't like car mechanics who do up cars so they can make loud cock rockets to scream out their chadness. They oversee the technical maintenance of a complex public system. Like a sysadmin.

If she were to cheat on you it'd probably be a pre-emptive act because you're the one in the female dominated field with young slutty arts students with daddy issues they are trying to solve from studying psych.

>asking Sup Forums for relationship and financial advice
>Sup Forums
>supposed to be a psychologist
>wants to be a child psychologist
W E W 2 . 0
E
W

Not politically related.

Furthermore, this is a shill thread that's been repeated in some form or another for several days now. Last time this same guy was going on and on about how he was some dumb-ass mechanical engineer who felt cucked because his girlfriend was an MD or some shit, making over twice his annual salary.

tl:dr -- OP is a bot/shill/fucking retard. Ignore and SAGE.

>want to work on children
Me too, buddy.

>not respecting the psychology of calling out Marxists for being retards and destroying society

What the fuck?

Kill yourself, bud.

Marrying at all is beta as fuck. It's transferring power and money to a cunt. Real men understand that marriage is not an option. Relationships are not an option. Fuck the cunts and then move on with your life.

>Girlfriend is in a male dominated job - am I beta if I marry her?

No, you'd be beta for marrying a girl that gets fucked by many men on the job. Girls in positions with many men always get turned into cock sleeves. Always.

I recognize that art style. You're the one who posts the pizza bikini girl. Please come to /ic/, we are the ICU you need to fix your work.

YOU DON'T DESERVE HER

I used to work around train guys. Hope you're not insecure because train workers tend to be masculine as fuck. Pretty much every guy was 6 foot or over, was burly and had a beard.

the problem isn't that she's a train mechanic, it's that you really are a beta. Reread what you wrote. Then decide if its the action or the person.

>girlfriend repairs trains
give her the ring, give her the seed

Did she lose her virginity to another man?
Has she cheated on you?
Has she had children by another man?

If you answered no to all the questions, you're not being cucked, and there's no reason to dump her. Talk about how you feel, she'll understand and you can work it out together.

t. Armchair Psychologist