This triggers the numales

>this triggers the numales

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Get-JgZvI0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roids

weightlifting is as numale as it gets. don't kid yourself.

t. fat autistic liberal.

Bane?

Maybe Arnold not lou
Sure thing kid

>you will never eat enough to become a bodybuilder

Fatty detected

Hes a big goy

Best excersize in terms of functionality/ look are as follows:

250 push ups a day. Ideally in 5 sets of 50. Arms wide like a bench press. Chest touches the ground EVERY time, elbows lock on the way up. If your chest doesn't touch the ground and the elbows don't lock, it isn't a true push-up. Push-ups work your triceps (the actual thing that makes your arms look bigger), chest, and if done properly, part of your back and core, so long as you keep your back straight and don't let your stomach sag (chest touching ground will solve this.)

150 crunches. Lie on back, knees at 90 degree angles. Touch elbows to knees, come back down. Exhale as your elbows touch knees (this will pull in and engage your abs) exhale as you come down. Ideally in sets of 50. Push for 250 if you can.

Curls: biceps are important. This is the only free weights I use. I curl 50 pounds, 6 sets, 24 reps each. Elbows touching side torso. Do NOT let your elbows wander. Pull barbell up to lower neck area. Tighten biceps for a second, then controlled lower. Can also use dumbells. Knees lightly bent, core tightened.

underrated bait

Easily done if you're not some fatty. Why is fat acceptance even a fucking thing?

do some real work. nobody is impressed with you picking up a bar and putting it down for no reason at all.

No reason? I guess health and fitness is no reason to you? Be honest how fat are you?

I do agree roids are for weak as fucks who dont have the commitment to work out, but working out is a good thing.

getting bigger arms doesn't benefit your health. again, stop kidding yourself.

You build up strength, endurance and discipline you fat as fatass.

Either a troll or a 14 year old who doesn't move besides to go to school and masturbate.

I respect the dedication bodybuilders have, but fuck that is ugly. Seriously muscles that big are gross. There's a line where it goes from alpha to just kinda nasty and they crossed it a long time ago

Thats from roids my friend.

Legs: I only run for my legs. Wind Sprints build muscle. I live near the beach so I run there, which is great. You can run barefoot.

Occasionally I'll do butterfly's with do bells for shoulders. Pull ups for back.

I do all these excersizes 4 days a week. I get up at 6:30 am, stretch and warm up, and usually begin around 7. Finish at 8, 8:30 at the latest. I run my sprints on the days I don't use weights/calisthenics. no matter what I take a bicycle ride for 30 minutes each day at some point. Additionally I'll usually do 150 or so push-ups right before dinner, bringing my total to 400.

Diet: pretty simple: only drink water, try and avoid processed foods. Only eat chicken breast, turkey, ham, steak, etc. eggs and wheat toast for breakfast with Greek yogurt and a ham steak. Turkey with brown rice or chicken and rice for lunch. For dinner steak, fish or chicken breast, sweet potato, brocolli and carrots, try and favor white meats for your protein. You're going to need to eat a lot if you follow this workout plan daily. Use Olive Oil to taste. Avoid sweets (almost hell on earth for me, I have a huge sweet tooth.)

You won't be swole like Arnold but to reach that level you have to juice, or work out 6 hours a day. The main reason I don't use free-weights are the problems it can cause your cartilage later on in life. Many in my family were world class athletes but their bodies broke down by their 40's. But anyway you'll look like pick related, essentially how I look now, only I have much bigger pecs.

why so angry? cognitive dissonance finally getting to you?

curls for the gurls cuck

I never understood the fag shaming logic. People don't shame animals for being lazy. My fucking cats sleeps 13 hours a day and he is fat. So what? He is happy. Let fat people be fat, that means less competition for us. On the other hand I am "fat" because I am bulking 120kg and 180cm. So what? I am stronger than most people. I like lifting weights and go heavy not starving myself to brag about my ribs and muh abs.

How have I shown anger in any post I have made?

You are literally this fatty

for juice

you're probably one of those "permabulking" lardasses from /fit/ who thinks you're 10x stronger than you actually are.

It does. Muscle mass is healthy by itself. Up to a certain point anyway.

yknow i was about to say "you're yelling into an echo chamber that hates numales. No one where would argue against self improvment in some capacity".

but then I saw the bait that is
and realized this is what we've come to

Ignore the trolls, you're right.

In fact, heavy bodybuilding probably reduces your lifespan, only light activity seems to prolong it.

Running sprints is the best possible leg workout. Distance running will lessen muscle mass in your legs, sprints will increase it.

It's also genetic. I have pretty strong legs already. When I was 16 in high school I could squat 275 and it blew people's minds. But I'd always had strong legs and played a lot of running and jumping sports (soccer, could touch the rim pretty easily in basketball and I was only 275)

But my arms were always scrawny as fuck, so I've had to focus a lot more on that area. Say what you will, but even Arnold said running was the best excersize for legs. Wind sprints with a weight vest or even a parachute are huge for leg gains, don't kid yourself.

*i was only 5'10

My grandfather was a veteran and all his friends would give me shit for focusing on bodybuilding when I was young. They said I should go to the mines and build muscles the proper way or go outside for a run instead of fucking around trying to look good in front of mirrors.

The true conservative idea of maniliness was muslces built from hard labour, not spending hours in gyms and on diet trying to look good.

Only in the 80's did the appeal of massive action Heroes start coming into style.

Do people not understand that Arnold and Clint Eastwoodeache portray entirely opposite views of what manliness is?

Roids shortens the lifespan not weightlifting

What the fuck is it with all the anti-lifting fags ITT? There's always some of you REEEEEE. Literally explain yourselves. What the hell is wrong with you?

It triggers me too, Mark Ruhl looks better than either of them and you left him out.

All fake this entire post.
>opposite views of what manliness is.
Typical liberal answer tbqh.

Why are you posting a pic of your early childhood years aussie?

Locking out your joints ever
Enjoy tendinitis and all the joint problems past 40 retard. Other than that yes

Hrm. Yeah OK that's nice.

Lifting still is healthy exercise though. And having muscle mass is healthy. And weight lifting is a pretty optimal way to gain muscle mass. Lifting is time well spent for your health.

Sure if you're being vain and faggy about it it's silly though. Focusing on hypertrophy is silly. I don't think most people should aim to become yuge. You probably should do cardio instead at that point. Nothing wrong with becoming yuge, trying to push your limits is admirable, but that's a lot of time and effort and maybe you should ask yourself what your actual motivation for doing this is.

Everybody should lift at least moderately though.

You know these past couple of days I've ran into quite a few alright leafs.

>and all his friends would give me shit for focusing on bodybuilding when I was young

Because they're old, misinformed and think they've sucked up all the wisdom in the world like a sponge.

My parents are the same. They think protein is bad for you, that's it's gonna clog up my veins etc. They have no idea about fitness, no idea about macros and they can't run more than 20m without coughing their lungs out. Last time they were somewhat active was around 30 years ago. So no, you shouldn't listen to these people or take their blind advice about how they personally think your body works.

Working in the mines, chopping wood, working in the fields IS going to build muscle. But it's not an effective way to do it.

Although I'd agree that going to the gym doesn't really dictate any form of manliness, because I see a bunch of poofs and effeminate faggots all the time. I'd argue that these people consist of at least 50% of gym goers. Other 40% is people who think they'll score truckloads of pussy.

Damn, you're parents really fucked up raising you lmao

Bodybuilding is vain bullshit. Powerlifting, cardio, calisthenics, and sports are all acceptable.

>Not being vain
kys

Most retarded post this night

Push ups should be done like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Get-JgZvI0A

Bodybuilding is gay

Building your body for sports or health is not

Working hard labor just makes you fat (you need to eat a lot to mantain it and most of what you eat ends being fat)

where's your leaf?

kek...both of those men are roided to the gills

Lmao you and your grandpa are liberal cucks - but you live in australia so it's fine bitches there anyways

You fucking retards

The point OP was making is the implication that the numale is 'triggered' by masculinity, represented by bodybuilders.

Do you know what war veterans thought of bodybuilders? They thought they were narcassistic, male models who were consumed with their own image like women. They couldn't even raise a fucking family. It's ridiculous how so many people look up to a glorified male model as the ideal of masculinity and virtue. Fixating on how you look, now that's masculinity! The numale hate it!

These people are trying to mock progressives and praise conservatism but their idea of conservatism is whatever went when they were kids. It's fucking retarded.

Every retard feels like they found the one unique method of exercising right. It's what happens in an industry filled with male vitality pills and psuedoscience.

>Exercise emailed you fat
Great input there, retard

>italian is a curlbro
Who would've guessed

You mad bro? Unfortunate that your estrogen levels are outta control. Shame for your country lol

Try not to project your butthurt.

Now go out on your lifting gloves and make up to look like the big manyou want to be

You dont lift and you have bad reading comprehension? Lmfao!

I am a fucking farm hand, I work like a dog every day. I used to be like you and thought that lifting was stupid, I could throw an 80 pound hay bale 15 feet in the air and put it roughly where it needed to go.

Then I started lifting again this winter, already seeing huge improvements, I don't get tired as quick, my back doesn't hurt as much, I don't need a second guy to help move certain things anymore.

If you're not lifting you are literally accepting the fact that you will never see your body operating at peak performance.

Walking around San Francisco as a straight bodybuilder is funny. My size alone triggers all the cunts

The IQ of this board has dropped so fucking low

Go to sleep, your autism pills aren't working son

Doesn't San Fran have a huge gay community? There's probably plenty of bodybuilders there