What beer does Sup Forums drink?

What beer does Sup Forums drink?

Right now I've got a Rolling Rock next to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yes good goy drink your estrogenic pisswater

Southern Tier Rasberry White

Crown Royal Rye Whiskey.

Goose Island IPA

I drink freedom because i'm political and shit.

Sam Adams

natural light

This is the correct answer.

I haven't drank that since they moved it from Latrobe. It's piss now. Back in the 90s, finding it on draft locally was heavenly.

Same here buddy, didn't even mean to celebrate potato nigger day.

"Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents - by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the GOYIM. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies," voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury."
- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

I don't drink beer, it makes you fat.

a gay distraction thread? whats happening, whats the news?

Best beer

Kirkland Signature craft beer. It is a Costco brand and has lots of alcohol for being relatively cheap.

Beer is for degenerates.
It tastes like crap.
It's weak as piss so you can't even get drunk.
It's full of calories so it makes you a fat fuck.

Real men drink wine or spirits.

hmm, maybe I will switch to butane.

>le le le (insert product here) jew
maybe these things existed even before jewish trickery you stupid mongoloid.

Stopped drinking when I was hit by a drunk driver who passed out with foot on the peddle. Killed the passenger in the car

Heineken and Killians Irish Red.
I prefer red ales. All mexican beer including Corona tastes like piss.

I've been drinking Coors light all night with my mates for St Patties, after this I probably won't drink for another week or so and then go back to Makers to get a buzz every now and then.

What butane does Sup Forums huff?

Drinking wine rn

>Zinfandel
>not really a wine snob
>other times like Lagavulen
>best alcohol is OP's though
>other people's

>implying they haven't controlled the means of production for thousands of years
Dumbass

all milk stout tastes the same to me.
fucking delicious

Dos equis or Stella if I have money,
if no money, then keystone 6 pack.

It would be fucking Yuengling, but fucking Busch had to fuck up KY's selling space. Fuck Busch.

I dont.

heaven

Sierra Nevada pale ale

Brew your own beer then you massive faggot but don't come into this thread and preach like an idiot.

Saku Porter and Pilsner are good

Also rolling rock isn't bad but now that I both have money and can legally buy my own I don't drink it

>unless it's OPs

>The Boston Beer Company was founded by (((Jim Koch))) and (((Rhonda Kallman))) in 1984.

Sorry you fell for the Patriot, Boston Irish, common-man marketing ploy of a company created by a pair of Jews

I unironically like Fosters in oilcans.

Is that like a Samuel Adams? Is it good? I like the Boston Lager, bretty gud.

What's that cost? Like 9 dollars, when another decent stout is the same price 6 bottles?

Two Hearted Ale

>rolling rock

kek enjoy your contaminated river water beer

drinking mountain water beer

I'm a Yuengling man. Good taste and very affordable.

Plus, they endorsed Trump

I drink Guinness.

Malt Liquor nigga.

>Right now I've got a Rolling Rock next to me
No, that's a fucking budweiser, you fucking retard. Do they still print "From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe..." because if they do its a crock of fucking shit. It isn't brewed in Latrobe anymore. It's a fucking meme beer

I'm drinking blue moon belgian white.

Damn, drinking a Rolling Rock right now haha. It's cheap, but good.

>first beer
>best beer
I had my first Yuengling when I was in the Army, day I turned 21, my Sgt took me to a local bar called "the zone" and bought me a pitcher of Yuengling, so far has been my favorite beer. Unfortunately, after my service I have returned to state of former residence and my state doesn't sale it. Sucks fucking dick.

I need to look harder and find Yuengling in Texas. A fine beer.

Wine? Pinky up Fag

I have Yuengling, Heineken and Bud Platinum in my fridge. Not drinking tonight. I buy macro beer because I'm not a gay, weak hipster

#1 brewery in Canada. Kind of comparable to a smoother, less skunky heiniken.

It goes without saying but all leafbros join with me now: Fuck Molson, when people refer to american pisswater, Molson is what they're referring to.

kek AVGN nerdlets

>first beer
>21
How does it feel to have no dick/balls?

Did you fuck em?

See >drinking the Jeuiwce
There is no amount of alcohol you can put in yiur body that won't increase your risk of cancer. That is true even if you spit it out without swallowing. Go ahead tho user, i know how much you like to swallow.

I brew my own beer, but if I'm between batches and going for something commercial, there's a brand here in Michigan that was started by Kid Rock called BAD ASS American Lager. Or, I'll go for Guinness Blonde or something from Leinenkugel.

Yuengling is by far the best "I'm going to drink 12 of these" beer. It's not too heavy and it doesn't taste shitty like Bud/Miller/Coors.

It being a family owned brewery and open supporter of Trump is icing on the cake.

I just had another Irish car bomb. I can not drink like I use too...

I would never buy a beer that comes in a clear or green glass bottle.

Tasty

SS is an excellent brand, their Oatmeal Stout is also top-tier, but their Pale Ale is weaksauce

Sam Adams makes a ton of shit, but I've only had their Boston Lager. Anything cool you recommend?

i'm a coderfag, so blowing a few shekels on beer is nice

Same goes with sticking dicks up your ass, leaf.

So why don't you stop, leaf?

I'm 25 now, but my first beer was at 19, fool.

>That is true even if you spit it out without swallowing.
he doesn't use mouthwash. I can smell your cum breath from here faggot. ahahahahahaha

This. The best beer.

Rainer cheap and effective

I'm strictly top, brah. No homo.
Have fun with your sweet man tits/beer gut combo.

And Bud is not a real beer. Which my family had every day of the year. First real beer was a Yeungling.

Puts hair on the chest

>beer

lame, you'll grow out of your elitism soon and realize a beer is a beer.

meant for

Legal system did

>I don't drink beer, it makes you fat.
Exactly.
>getdrunknotfat.com/
40% by volume = 45mL = 100 calories.
vs
5% (12oz) 350mL = 150 calories

>first beer
>best beer
>I had my first Yuengling when I was in the Army, day I turned 21
You can't lie your way out of this one you trans woman

Except it's not. There's quite a difference in taste between beers. It's not all for getting drunk like degenerate drunks. Huge difference between the taste of Heni, xx, yuengling, keystone, miller, etc.

why would you even risk drinking that?

3 steel reserve 40's, same as every other night/day.

But tonight my mom gave me an extra $10 so i got one of those grand mac meals, and my customary steel reserve. Its nice not eatin noodles or chef boyardee for once.

>B4 you say anything, im a drunk and live with my mom. So what!

You sound like the dumbass

>huge difference
Yeah, some of those you listed are slightly less shit than the others

Such a faggot. Yuengling is not far off from Budweiser. Bet you think the green bottle is trendy too?

Yea wtf, you don't know what kind of toxic chemicals that plastic jug contained before it was used for that.

>>I don't drink beer, it makes you fat.
>Exactly.
lol they eat when they drink. plebs ffs.

Keked so hard I farted

remember to sage off topic faggotry

First real drink was at 21, first time tasting beer was 19, and it was some nasty budlight. I've had several brands within 4 years and Yuengling is still best beer I've had.

God tier beer

>inb4 potato nigger

If I drink it's shots of vodka with Coke Zero chaser. Best way to keep from getting fat

where do you get foreign extra in usa i can only find extra stout and draught

Next time you get extra spending money do anything else but buy fast food. Just a suggestion.

Keep drinking your meme beer burger fags.

>trendy green bottle
what does the color of a bottle have to do with anything? The beer I drink the most, since I'm poor, comes in a can.

It would of been one thing if you picked some german lager or a craft beer but you picked another massed produced american beer (though Yeinglings is the best and I can't get it here) like its something totally different than budweiser. Taste doesn't define what a beer is.

I also drink to get drunk at least some of the time.