Need male advice - no Chads

Guys - I know... "tits or gtfo", but I am genuinely concerned.

I am fairly certain that no man I marry is going to make more than me. This doesn't bother me at all (as long as he has a job).

I view marriage as a binding contract and do not ever plan on getting a divorce (unless he wants to or he physically abuses me or our children).

Will a 'real man' be okay with his woman asking him to sign a pre-nup or is that just completely emasculating?

Just use your rich person connections to marry a rich dude. my pre-nup will literally just say that if she gets fat the marriage is over

Perhaps I'm naive, but why would you ever settle with someone you think there's a real chance of you one day hating? Fuck this divorce culture.

Date for 3+ years, keep your head clear. Meet someone who despises divorce.

You may be okay with it but your vagina is not. If you need a prenup, marry a guy that makes more than you do. Otherwise, if you find a guy willing to sign on that, you'll lose all interest and end up getting BLACKED, perhaps not even behind his back.

Depends on the guy honestly. I for one have already negotiated with my significant other about the terms and conditions of our marriage pre-nup. So long as he's okay with it then you should be fine.

Don't just assume we're all the same.

Don't settle OP

"Getting Blacked" will not happen- I can promise you that.

Thanks guys- I appreciate the advice

>i make more than him, tee hee! I guess I'm a better man than he is
Implicit condescension. I'm loving it!

As long as he is equally ambitious/motivated as you, regardless of salary, then it should be fine.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

>Implicit condescension
Not quite... I believe in traditional gender roles which is why this concerns me.

Why would a prenup be emasculating? I see no problem with it. Women have a problem with it because they like having the option of taking all your shit.

It all depends on how smoothly you present the idea to him. It can either go great or horribly depending on smooth of a talker you are

I'm pretty sure any guy asked to sign a pre-nup is going to be offended.

I would be.

Honestly, wouldn't you be offended if the roles were reversed?

Besides, they don't mean shit these days with all the skullduggery that goes on in "Family" Courts these days.

Money isn't everything you stupid bitch

American overseas here

I'd be fine with signing and abiding by a fair and reasonable pre-nup. But good forbid I'd never want to have to bring it up

just don't marry any of the rural and suburban retards that visit this site, m'lady!

>LARPing as a woman on fucking Sup Forums

Consider suicide

Your greatest worth is in your child's lives.
Is worth more money to your children than you will ever make. The one thing you will never be able to buy for them is TIME.

Having a mother with a degree and a father without one. they were both much happier with her raising me and my siblings at home.
This is the NATURAL order. Its how civilization has structured for all time until the past century.

Well its a good shit test if he slaps you and says he isn't signing shit then he's a alpha. If says ok and wants to sign it he's a beta cuck and you can break up with him. Try it and see what happens

I think you'd have to be retarded not to be enough of an adult to sign a pre-nup when asked by your SO. This is something that should be totally normalized for either sex.

I personally don't think it's emasculating--depends on the guy, I guess. Good luck with it.

Oh and, tits or gtfo.

Not that prenups are worth a shit in divorce court, but it's not a bad idea and anyone who isn't a gold-digger should get offended by it, regardless of gender.

I still don't see any tits in this thread

I would not be offended, but I think that is b/c I recognize that I did not help contribute to his accumulation of asset prior to the marriage. So why on Earth would I be entitled to it?

AGAIN. I beg you on behalf of your future children.

NO AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU COULD POSSIBLY MAKE WILL BUY YOU MORE TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

> pre-nup to protect the woman
The only time a pre-nup will ever work.

Your a stupid neckbeard that has to travel to ching chong land to even get any pussy cause white girls wont look at you , so your opinion is irrelevant cuck boy

why are you asking these NEET virgins anything about marriage?

Durrr. Meant to say that nobody other than gold-diggers should get offended. It's late.

Everyone who replied to this thread without saying is a retard

>I still don't see any tits in this thread

Unless you're the future husband, they're staying under the blankets I'm afraid

>no man I marry is going to make more than me
Who is your daddy? What does he do?

But seriously what is your job and how much do you make?

Guys are getting fucked in the job market right now because science and engineering got saturated as fuck so now we are stuck with either shit jobs or changing fields.

I for one am joining the air force at 26 after dabbling in medschool bc obama fucked the med field up permanently. If I don't I have a small business and invention to start up my sleeve. Women don't want to be around to build the business, they want to hop on after all the work is done.

Maybe find a guy with ambition and goals who is trying to start something big. Believe in him, support him, help him make it a reality and then you will rake in the big bucks. Sounds like you just work some fair to midland wageslave job like accountant or some shit.

20 yr old needs a quick rundown on divorce

Look you fucking cunt. You can't come on here and claim to be woman. You gotta come at this from third person or else you're just fishing for some (You)s. So fuck off or show us your tits.

>I am fairly certain that no man I marry is going to make more than me
how come

and yeah make a prenup you insecure bitch

I would be the one to bring it up actually.

I would. but you'd still have to pay me alimony and child support if I indoctrinate the kids into choosing me over you in family court.

You're right, you are naive. But probably just emotionally young. Having a family becomes more important to me every year

Nobody's going to marry you anyway.
70% of men between the ages of 20 and 34 are unmarried.

Watch the movie Divorce Corp on Netflix.

Divorce is a fucking scam set up by the lawyers to mine the ever-loving shit out of both parties for as much money as they can extort.

Whoever spends the most money, wins.

It's why divorce takes forever, they intentionally drag proceedings out to so they keep billing you.

Family law is a fucking joke and everyone involved should be hanged for it.

I don't think "offended" is the right choice of words to use. Suspicious would be more accurate. Why would you be marrying a man if you feel like he may physically abuse you, or end up cheating/divorcing you? Just pick a decent man and you'll be fine. Be sure to pay attention if pays attention to what you're saying at all. i.e. thing's like eye contact, make sure he's listening to you. Learn about him and study his behavior. See if he can control his libido, and not look at every attractive woman with hungry eyes. Also, tits or gtfo.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL SET ALL YOUR MATERIAL OBJECTS ON FIRE FOR ALL THE GOOD IT WILL DO YOU.

IN THE END YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK BACK ON YOUR LIFE AND THINK.

DID I REALLY NEED TO WORK THAT HARD FOR MONEY????? THE MOST VALUABLE THINGS YOU CANT GET THAT WAY.

YOU WILL REGRET THIS IN THE END.

WORKING FOR MONEY IS WHAT THE JEWS WANT YOU TO DO.

THIS IS HOW THE WHITE RACE DIES.

I would find the wife's higher salary to be more emasculating than having to sign a pre-nup. In today's america, you must always protect yourself from lawsuits. pre-nup is not a big deal, he shouldn't be interested in half your money.

I put the Sage in the options field.

This bitch needs to give us her tits.

>I am fairly certain that no man I marry is going to make more than me.

Already lost the game, you idolize money to much.

>Will a 'real man' be okay with his woman asking him to sign a pre-nup or is that just completely emasculating?

Of-course he will, a real man wouldn't give a fuck about money to start with, only these betas that society has brain-washed do that.

I think you'll both have to work at making it work in the modern world, and part of that means the fully traditional nuclear family is horsefucked for the entirety of your life. It seems like a guy who is willing to sacrifice certain things, to do something he isnt happy about overall but considers it worth it, for you, is your best bet, but it will always be a source of tension for natural and possibly inescapable reasons.

I'm 24, work in Finance with $260k savings. I am self-employed, however I average about $100k annually and obviously expect that to rise.

I expect a man to take care of me in far more important ways that financial means.

This is underrated. I wouldn't marry unless they were going to be a stay at home mom to raise the children properly and cook for the family.

This is bullshit. Have the paper ready. After you get engaged, bring that shit with you and be like here sign this. That's it. If he gets pissy well fuck it. Ultimately if its a deal breaker for you, you're going to present the idea at some point. Just be a straight shooter don't try to subvert and bring it up slowly after fucking or something.

pls hire me op I want to be a qt rich conservative girl too

If he loves you he shouldn't care that much, op. He can still be a cute stern traditional husband

Your belief or disbelief in traditional gender roles is immaterial when we have laws that enforce the exact opposite. Anyways, you're not even a gril, so fug off.

Aww she still gets freaky tho. HAIL SATAN

>Will a 'real man' be okay with his woman asking him to sign a pre-nup or is that just completely emasculating?

Personally I'd be relieved. The risk of losing half your shit is why men don't get married.

>Finance

Your entire field is being taken over by AI in the next 10 years...

Buy land.

It's emasculating. Marry someone who would never be a dick/cunt enough to steal your money from you even through a divorce.

>coffee shop telecommuter.
pretty sure those who live in rural and suburban areas are the only ones who actually deserve being called men.

>you again

I know exactly who this is and I'm kekking

Yoooo thank god! I'm not the only girl that has this problem. You, sister girl, are braver than I.

Tits or gtfo

I don't - I guess I should clarify something... My Dad has TOLD me that I will be getting one. No if's and's or but's.

It's underrated and will honestly lead (and has led) to our destruction as a race.

I am from a rich family and my sister married way down. My father made him sign a pre nup or she was out of the will. It probably was emasculating for him, but he is a nu male who is subservient to her, so who cares.

>usually require timestamped tits for this kind of advice

I'd sign in a heartbeat if both forfeited any claim to the other's property outside of month to month costs.

Honestly, I think stay-at-home fathers could do some serious good for future generations.

>thinking asking for a pre-nup is about money
It's about the lack of trust you're showing to someone you're meant to be marrying.

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.
Want relationship knowledge? Read Chateau Heartiste.
Want to understand Islam? Read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.
Want to understand public schooling? Read John Taylor Gatto's Underground History of American Education.
Want advice? Go to /adv/.
Want to talk about aliens, hollow or flat earths, or ghosts? Go to /x/.

Forgot to mention "she's" enjoying the shit situation men are in.

Also /thread

>Yoooo thank god! I'm not the only girl that has this problem. You, sister girl, are braver than I.

Tits or GTFO

joke.. Hiiii--- glad to hear I am not alone!

I would be totally okay signing a pre-nup.

A guy who won't do it, probably is on some shady shit. Avoid!

Yeah it is my Dad forcing this

What if I want to know what kind of Asian is the best to breed with as a white man?

This is some troll shit. Why do you bring this up from the point of view of a woman looking at all the men around her and not just the one specific man you want to marry? Why think that far ahead?

>1 post by this ID

i dont know op how about you quit dating loser chads and you wont have to worry about it? your just baiting at this point. fuck right off, you already know what you need to do.

>obviously expect that to rise
there's your first problem, never have any expectations or make any assumptions. EVER. Not bullshit like "I don't expect the sun to come up" but things like salary increase or meeting the perfect man. What you might find is an ambitious man looking to build something and that is a great place to start or a man who has already built something like a business but you better be a banging hot 18-20yr old which you aren't.

>I expect a man to take care of me in far more important ways that financial means.
What exactly are you looking for?

The majority of marriages end in divorce. If there's a prenuptial agreement, then that removes financial incentive. If you actually marry without the ability to "make an easy dollar" off of them, then perhaps you actually give a shit about them?

> Stay at home dad's would do the world good
Day of the rake.

Do what your father says, he knows what is best.

Wait a fee years for me to finish my degree and become a pilot, then marry me

>best asian for a white male
Hungarian or Finish. Any other type is degenerate.

>This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.

Apologies- lesson learned

I think children have enough estrogen at school.

Surprised you were able to save that much.

26 and I've been working for two years.
Grossed $170K my first year and $210 last year.

Currently have $87K saved. No debts though and I own a 2013 car outright.

>forcing
The problem with women is they always default to being a child. "Hurr durr I'm forced!" Look, it's not, "forced." You fucking agree with your father. But, like a child, you're trying to dodge responsibility for your decision and actions.

Just fucking say you agree with him. Otherwise you'd do whatever you wanted.

For fuck's sake, why are you focusing on a career? You can do that when you're older. You're in your prime child bearing years.

>majority of marriages end in divorce
That depends entirely on the country, religion and race(s). I can see that side of the argument for sure, but it still seems shitty to me.

What does this even mean? You probably shouldn't have dropped out you faggot. Doesnt your shift at McDonald's start soon?

Alright look bitch, I'm going to give you some real advice. I'm married to a hotty, we own our own business together, we have kids, fuck twice on sundays, etc.

If you view marriage as a "binding contract" then you are already fucked. Marriage is not a contract, it's an oath before God. If you swear an oath before God, it's not a "contract." It's a marriage. So that's your first fuck up. You sound like a liberated cunt who just crawled out of med school or some other disaster.

If you were properly traditional you would know all this. A pre-nup is for people who expect their marriage to fail. You don't take an oath expecting to break it. You are a cynical whore. Yes, a cynical fucking whore.

Learn to be a woman before you even think about getting married. Right now you are still a little girl, because only little girls exist in a state of rebellion.

After that, come back to pol for more advice and we'll see what we can do.

STOP IT

In all seriousness if you find someone that you truly love and is your best friend, they will understand. Good luck

why wouldn't they when the person with less money stands to get half or more unless the person with more money spends most/all of their money to protect whatever is left? I know you want to blame the mexicans but this one is just common sense while the court/government policy is (((controlled))).

I am not working "hard".. my job is fun and I thoroughly control every aspect of my work day

The vast majority of teachers are women. Hell, just about all jobs at school (minus janitor) are dominated by women. Ever been to a PTA meeting before? The subjects that are still taught by men are being stripped from the curriculum (anything related to trades) and any male teachers for fields that haven't been deemed "unnecessary" yet are often fucked over by false claims of abuse. We have entire generations of kids who grow up with no real male role models in their lives.

Everyone should sign a fucking prenup. I don't know what all your 'real man' shit is about and I don't really care. Stop being a dipshit.

No amount of estrogen pumped into you can replace a warm and tender hug from your mother.

God damn those jews. There was a accident during a c-section with her 6th child (3rd c-section) and she bleed to death.

That woman would have strangled you with her own insides to defend her kids.

I almost want to think they knew they were destroying an Alpha-Mother. The jew cant stand anything pure.

Marriage shouldn't be a government contract. You should go into a church and follow the church's rules but that's as far as it should go and that should be the extent of it.

>I think stay-at-home fathers could do some serious good for future generations.

Call me a bitch but that is a MAJOR turn off for me

>i know you want to blame the mexicans
What are you even talking about?

Look. I just think you shouldn't marry someone who you even have the slightest doubt might fuck you over.

No one cares what you think.

Its about taking time away from your children.

You seem extremely intelligent. You could teach your children at home and have a relationship with them you could never have elswise. Homeschooled kids are more likely to succeed and have a higher education.

I don't know if you want to save western civilization or not.
But this is how you could do your part.

A man with no confidence issues will. Posting here in a board full of cucks and memers will give you the point of view of a beta that can't accept that fundamental values have changed.