We should reap the net benefits of immigration in our growing economy while redistributing the winnings to the...

>we should reap the net benefits of immigration in our growing economy while redistributing the winnings to the disenfranchised to provide them better opportunities and quality of life

Is he right /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMeGqjnOTp0
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842946545263742976
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>low skill Immigrants
>net benefit
Do ho ho. They bring those people in just for Democratic votes.

No. The problem with growing the economy 'top down', IE rich first, and then taxing the rich, is that the rich will just fucking leave to a country that taxes them less, take their money and outsource their business interests in the country they left.

See: South America and South East Asia.

Brazil is probably the best example I can think of.

I agree but how exactly are you going to deal with the global labour markets which all companies will eventually be able to outsource to for much cheaper

It seems like we need to strongly focus on ways to redistribute wealth as more and more people fall victim to globalisation, you can't stop it

its a tough problem for sure.

Currently the west is trying to / being forced to replace unskilled manufacturing labor jobs with unskilled service jobs (waiters, bartenders, cooks etc) that way far less, while having an 'elite' new middle class of educated labor (doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors) and a small amount of wealthy.

This new system of tiny hard to enter middle class is going to bite us in the ass hard, but I'm not sure whats to be done about it. When ambitious people are unable to rise in a system they will cause unrest.

>Let's create more government controls which will create a hyperwelfare state, even greater inequality, and force the rich to shelther their income in other countries

Really makes me think :^)

>net benefits of immigration

I'm going to stop you right there...

Steven 'I might be a piece of shit but you better not say something that offends spics' Bonnell

Steven 'If they're 16 Raping is my dream' Bonnell

Thats assuming 3rd worlders aren't going to commit crime and live off welfare.
7/10 made me respond.

This guy is a completely selfish dense fucktard who can't even comprehend any ideas formed outside of his laboriously self righteous mind sphere.

Dinglederper watches a video of Destiny perv on her underage ass
youtube.com/watch?v=uMeGqjnOTp0

>redistributing the winnings to the disenfranchised
This is such a fucking ridiculous political proposition alone, much more so when he ties this communist drenched philosophy in with mass immigration of unskilled, uneducated workers.
He essentially wants to depress wages caused by the oversaturation of labor in the workforce. Not only does he understand the drop in wages will create an unlivable standard, he proposes, I assume the state, picks up the slack in the form of welfare creating the incentive for the flow of people to never cease.

also this

id rather be poorer than surrounded by shitskin tbqh

Steven 'DDos my channel your family will be floating belly up in a canal' Bonnell

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842946545263742976

Wow, this guy had a prom date and I didn't.

Guess i'll just neck myself now.

At least you're not paying for a kid that's not yours

>If I put enough big buzzwords into a sentence saying "Immigrants somehow provide us money for welfare" then surly people cannot argue with me!

Hmm...

Really made me think.

no because economic growth means nothing if our culture is eroded and we're stripped of basic freedoms

Listening to him argue is AIDS. The debate always just ends up going in circles and the repetition kills me.

woke as fuck

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

What benefits?

Steven "I love Rommel" Bonnell

>provide them better opportunities in life

If you give a typical poor person 50k they will be broke in no time. Most poor people are poor because they are really stupid, can't manage money and aren't interested in investing anything. Best thing to help these people is education but even that has its limitations because people are never equal in intelligence. Haven't followed his debates but I get the feeling Destiny thinks people without money are somehow capable of being responsible and intelligent enough to grow wealth. It ain't happening. That is not the way the world works.

wait does destiny think his kid isn't his?

This guy's argument is retarded.
>let everyone in so we can have a bigger economy!
>but wages will go down
>but bigger economy, everyone benefits!
>but the lower skill workers will get replaced, and all their wages will go down
>BIGGER ECONOMY, MORE DIVERSITY EVERYONE GET POOR SO WHAT? WE TAKE MONEYS FROM RICH AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR PEOPLES

Of course a nonwhite would promote a pro-immigration agenda. I wish conservatives voted for their self interest the way democrats do.

And this takes into account not only the wages they depress, but the jobs they take away from citizens?

>implying the people who influence the government would allow the government to take their money without any benefits ie just tax the rich XDDD

>what is automation
why exactly do we need the extra lowskill labour when many of those jobs will be gone in 50years anyway, mate?

Lets break this down and deal with each bit in turn before going on to the next, shall we?
>net benefits
? ................. .................. ................ (still waiting) ............... .................

His argument depends on literally everything being perfect and existing in a communist utopia.

When he mocks people who have real life experience in shit, it just shows how much more of an idiot he is.

ofc

>Replace the low skilled workers in your country by importing millions of third worlders
>Crash the wages with no survivors
>Grow the total GDP
>Tax the rich and redistribute the wealth to the previously displaced native low skilled workers
Or don't mass import third worlders.

>tfw millennials are now globalist shills
Not sure whether or not it's better than them being Communists though

He doesn't seem to realize that the working class people that immigration fucks are literally numbered in the millions, and all of them voted Trump to fix the shit that has been slowly killing their jobs. He talks about them like they don't even matter. Like the city liberals are the vast majority of the country or something.

I have never seen anyone give me, a person of European descent a a good enough reason as to why outgroups are good for my nation or people.
Look at this

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

All the memes aside, what are the net benefits of immigration? I heard him talking about that so often. How the fuck would person, who comes to country and lives of welfare, be in any way positive for economy? Am I missing something?

The weird thing is that we can go visit each others countries for holidays, thus experiencing different cultures directly. And we have been able to do this cheaply and easily (for the most part) for 50 years now. AND we have the internet, so we cam view their country live without moving from our chairs!
It's like wanting an elephant in your house, even though you subscribe to National Geographic.
I'm not buying it. There has to be an agenda, and it won't be in the interests of most people.

>BIGGER ECONOMY MO PEOPLE TO SELL SHIT TO

WHAT ARM THING HOMIE

no immigration :
>population growth declines
>level of education increases
>less people willing to work low wage jobs
>cost of production increases
>cost of goods increases
>welfare stare collapses
>country implodes

now the solutions we have far :
>import migrants to balance out demographics
>manufacture shit in China
>replace human labor with robots

Destiny never has any idea what he's talking about, but he sure as shit knows how to make it sound like he does.

Sargon reveals Destiny for the child he is lmao.