Women Redpilling Men Redpilling Women: "A New Hope" Edition

Women are trying to redpill themselves.
This is the hope we need.

>How Marxists Hijacked Our Culture
>Feminism is for Idiots and Uglies
>Sensitivity to Women's Feelings Will be the Death of Us
>What Will it Take for Europeans to Push Back?
>Degenerate Women and their Abortions

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs

Is this /our girl/ ?

Previous Threads:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117121281

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qor4iM8r1Mo
youtu.be/8I4Wmq0Ivmc
youtube.com/watch?v=G492KQMYxt4
youtube.com/watch?v=19IhRaWZUl4
youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate when people use their own identity for their advancement. "durr I'm blonde girl and redpilled" "durr I'm gay date black guys but I'm redpilled" etc etc etc

bump

Do you think women want to listen to her or The Golden One more?

>tfw she had a black baby and boyfriend

men back then

good goys, let women hijack your movement, nothing could go wrong. look at gaming culture and how much they progressed by idolizing female gaymur gurls and allowing female perspective into video games. good goys, good goys!

Anyone else here redpilled by their wife? She redpilled me shortly after I asked for an open marriage and she fell for the BBC meme.

men

You could have just called it virtue signaling and seem like less of a jackass.

kek damn
more red pilled than I am
>merchant wearing a goy face wearing a merchant face wearing a goy face

Yeah, because most women TOTALLY support Anita Sarkeesian and her lot. Yep, all of them. Every single one.

>No ones posted rose yet

youtu.be/qor4iM8r1Mo
youtu.be/8I4Wmq0Ivmc

it's more than that though, its just the conservative version of identity politics. plus virtue signalling is quickly becoming a stupid buzzword

I guess the point of my post is that the real redpill is coming to grips with the superiority of the BBC.

I really appreciate your optimism, OP. I barely had enough motivation to make.... ugh

she's a true female worthy of shilling

/ourgirls/

>haha guys look this attention whore is parroting our memes back at us she's #based wtf I'm redpilled now
>>>/the_donald/

It's the exact same as women who date losers in highschool and got left with two kids.

They had their fun, now they want reality again. All it takes is a good dicking.

If a woman thinks she can be a proper spokesperson for the red pill she's mistaken and, clearly, not red pilled.

thanks for identifying yourself as a shill wearing a cuck mask. Appreciate it!
Also you dont get shareblue goypoints for replying to your own posts, faggot.

can we ban e-celebs on Sup Forums?

British news is terrible. Fuck off

Thanks for this. I had no idea this many redpilled women were under the radar. Hope intensifies.

when i search for modern men i get nothing but faggots

What do you think comes next? Maybe we'll devolve back to bacteria. With the current state of our culture, I actually consider bacteria to be a more noble species than humanity.

>Shareblue-Sample-05
(you)

obvs as men we went 1 step too far into the douche lazy fag stage. we need to go back one step early 1900s and then move forward again from there. this new faggot men is not working out clearly.

Honesty, even though it is probably attention whoring, the fact that women are now using far right ideas to attention whore is a big step for us.

> hurrr sued cuck hurrr shill durrr shariahblue huerrrrfffffff durrrr

KYS cletus

she suddenly needs glasses? wtf

>Shareblue-sample-05.jpg
C'mon shareblue you seriously that dumb?
ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Can you fuck off beta cuck? Even shareblue is better than this shit

lol just wait until she gets raped. then she'll go crying back to feminism. i bet she won't give up the vote.

>Feminism is for Idiots and Uglies
many women in Canada feel this way. If you autists get in the way, it'll only make things worse lol

Evolution doesn't work that way. We simply have to improve with what we have.

*YYYAAAAAAWWWWNNN*
Hmm i am so sleepy
this girls videos are boroing ! Cultural marxism wut?? XP
so tired so tired
sleeeeeeepyy
just go to sleeeeeep

This says it all
youtube.com/watch?v=G492KQMYxt4

What does Kentuciana Yacht Sales got to do with anything?

>taking a woman's opinion seriously

so you propose to evolve the faggery into even more fags? nah we need to go full reverse mode start wearing nice suits and walk around like super awesome dudes. and girls will turn their heads why are these people wearing suits and look so dapper. WE support tradition and we are nice and open doors for women and we stick with women and are very faithful and make shit ton of money.

men now
the cuckery is real

but to be honest women got cucked too by feminists so going full real men should work wonders women are way more easy now.

I would hope they are. This is all completely unrehearsed and spontaneous. I'm not perfect here.

>caring about the origin of ideas rather than their substance
i don't get it, is this a fashion thing

Lol, I'm not about to start wearing a suit because some bitch on yt said to. Wtf is your endgame, leaf? You in the suit business or what?

>Lol, I'm not about to start wearing a suit because some bitch on yt said to.
This. Listening to the whims of women is exactly how everything got fucked up in the first place.

SLEEP
SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP GOYIM
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ATTRACTIVE ARYAN GIRLGOY SPREADING THE WORD OF Sup Forums
CEASE YOUR ANTI-SEMETIC VIEWING HABITS
AND
GO TO SLEEP

Reiterating my point from the other thread, this is why we don't need any significant female spokespeople on the right (at least not at this stage in the game). Better off just having a charismatic man who appeals to women while delivering redpilled content and insinuating that trad women are sexy, superior, virtuous goddesses.

There will always be women who decide to self-style themselves as some kind of ideal trad/redpilled female, but it doesn't really matter... they won't ever gain enough traction to help or do major damage. That's my guess at least, as a female.

AND NOW THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF:

>MUH BIRTHRATES

STAY TUNED ON HOW TO MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES AT 8

Freudian slipping that you live in Kentucky? I feel for you. I will pray for you

I'm saying evolution cant go in reverse. When fish left the water with an eye that was designed for living underwater nature didn't provide us with a brand new version of a land dweller eye, instead we grew eyelids and a better protected eye. its called adaptation. You know, that thing you shills are so horrible at?
In a few generations we can reclaim our former glory if we get all the shit chemicals and bad food out of our systems for a few life cycles.

Made a thread about this no one seems to care, but this is one of the main actors fueling Antifa

They had this guy in Ukraine explaining why Putin was evil

He is not in America explaining why Trump is Hitler.

ect.

youtube.com/watch?v=19IhRaWZUl4

hah suit business
i'm not a shill

i wasn't born in america/canada i am immigrant from communist country . thank god that 's over.

i love american early culture but lately america is producing SHIT culture . video games and software are still good tho. i love me some b&w early american movies with cool dapper dudes and beautiful sexy american women WOWEEE ..

i want that back

Look, I should clarify. I don't really care one way or the other if a woman wants to proclaim their support of the situation. Shit, I might even listen to her. What pisses me off is how quick people are to put her right in the forefront as if she's singlehandedly saving red pills everywhere. She's not and she shouldn't be. It's just more pedestal signaling and it was the root cause of the liberal woman problem.

It's just trading one ass kissing for another.

>He is not in America explaining why Trump is Hitler.

He is *now in America explaining why Trump is Hitler.

Oh. I do too, but at this point it seems about as far gone as knights and castles. Sooooo..... I guess I'll try muh best to like niggers and rap n' shit.

yo but this is not evolution bra
this is culture

all you gotta do is stop talking shit and actually pick a b&w move and look at what men do and do the same. re-learn how to be a man. watch the classics first

this is not a mattera of evolving genes. genes are much the same as 2000 years ago

this is a matter of re-discovering MALE culture lost in the cuckery and faggery of feminism and the "so called" sexual revolution

He is also giving out lessons on how to resist the government.

Only started this shit pretty much after Hillary won.

During the Obama shit show he was pretty much focused only on Ukraine.

my friend argues that she doesn't care that ugly women are treated like shit, just ugly men should be too. including being treated like shit in their profession too.

At this point, though, who is still dumb enough to take the Shneider/Snyder/Shitbergs seriously? If they're dumb enough to fall for old jewish tricks, they're dumb enough to fall for anything.

I believe this, about the food/chemicals. My husband is 5'10" and I'm 5'2". Our dads are 5'4" and 5'10", respectively. Our son, who is a preschooler, is in the 90-something percentile for his height. He's been huge since he was born, and not fat either. Solid and tall. I really think it might be because I was obsessive about not exposing myself to chemical additives in food and flame retardants in furniture while I was pregnant. I slept on the floor one night rather than sleep on a vinyl air mattress that reeked of chemicals. I could go on -- I took tons of precautions. I really think these things benefit babies directly. My daughter, who is younger, seems to be benefiting similarly so far.

We're in agreement.

hi5

Or I could be implying I live in Indiana. Or I could have a yacht I bought at kentuckiana yacht sales. Also, british news still sucks.

i think i agree

the problem is pol is a bunch of losers

we need to find real handsome men and redpill them and turn them into actors that will sell redpills using sexuality . teach them good manners.

we need hot men to sell redpills for us

hire really hot men to redpill people on the streets?

cause i know we're all fucking ugly nerd fag trap losers who wear skinny jeans

He was in Ukraine, he speaks multiple languages you don't remember what happen in Ukraine?

youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc

Yeah, let's just continue on with the, "Let's be shallow attractive to women to be taken seriously," meme.

The good thing is it only takes a few. Two or three hot, charismatic alphas peddling red pills would go a long way thanks to (((social media))).

It'll work though, women will respond to this approach. Feelings + aesthetics.

You're missing the point. You're just doing the same shallow non-red-pilled bullshit.

JUST kys my dude. Why are you arguing with a drunk Irish immigrant person in a Friday night?

traditionally men and women have been about pushing back and forth into each other. women fuck men in the mind and men fuck women in the body.

so this was fine and chill until feminists lost their ability to take jokes

so i think in order for this to work not only you need men to turn hot proper and nice but ALSO for men to communicate with women openly and freely without being rude or condescending. so women need to be included in this master plan of bringing men back into power with the help of women.

The first child will always get the most nutrients from a mother when she is at her child bearing peak than successive children will which is why the "first born" deaths in the bible were considered horrendous plagues.

I'm just being practical about introducing information to the female hive mind rather than going from zero to purity spiral.

Because my kids are sleeping and I'm old and introverted.

Fake it until you make it

We will be actors but our children will be the real deal.

If you gonna start being a dick to women they will switch over to feminism and blame men for being sexist. Pretend you are not sexist EVEN if you are we all know women are inferior but for the sake of argument treat them like they are special as long as they are beautiful and nice looking and treat you nicely and supportive then is all good. Is what angols call being polite. Somethings americans have forgotten.

Meanwhile study just came out proving ovulatory shift hypothesis. So... yeah. No such thing as actually red-pilled women.

Yeah, I know, I fucked up that last link. You got me.

You forgot the, "practical," part.

You'll never get to the, "make it," part.

True but the firstborn nowadays also gets a greater load of toxins. Mom especially offloads toxins in her breast milk when she first starts lactating. The subsequent kid gets milk from boobs that have already flushed out a lot of bioaccumulated toxic shit.

If you act like a good guy dress nice and imitate men from b&w movies you will eventually train yourself to act just like that making you indistinguishable form the real thing. I think you just fucking lazy and would rather women suck your dick while for free.

Not me. My problem is that I have enough real-world dating experience to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that 80-90% of modern women are absolutely fucked. I don't mean to shit on women exclusively, the entire culture is fucked. I'm a handsome guy with the tech skills to land a good job, but I have zero motivation to do so because where is that money even going to go? Other men can watch as their children and resources are taken from them and drink it off after a few years, but not me. I am a killer, and at this point, and if a women did me the way so many of my male friends and family were done, it's over. I'll take her life. It's just that simple. So it's a matter of not putting myself in that position in the first place. Gradually, I lost interest in dating altogether, and it's better this way. I actually feel good when I turn girls away, and I when I'm forced to go out in public, I pointedly look away from them at all times. I could go into great detail, but I'll just stop here: while I admire the general sentiment among Sup Forums to save the white race, I could not give less of a shit, and basically just want the world to burn at this point.

Hmm

That is a problem indeed.

Perhaps is time to import new women immigrants? America was built on immigrants. Eastern european women are still traditional.

Now I just feel bad. Truce?

I joined the Army. I've worn plenty of uniforms. Even saying that I don't agree with you. Nothing you said isn't shallow. If she wants to suck my dick it shouldn't be because I'm pretending to be something I'm not. And the entire idea I should be using sexual attraction to win an argument is a female way of thinking in the first place.

she is perfect.

Truce, friendo.

Sauce pham? I know she was a coalburner but didn't know she had a baby.

Pretending to be someone you like more than yourself is in fact an upgrade in my book. If you pretend to be a real men is still better than not doing anything. She deserves to suck your dick because at least you are trying to be like an ideal men even if you are not (yet). The more you do it the closer you get to that ideal.

What's wrong with that?

Honestly I think men in America are confused and depressed about what it means to be a man anymore. A lot of people do it naturally but the men culture got lost it need to be resurrected from history. Pretending eventually will slowly make it come back alive.

RICE = COOKED

PRICE = PAID?

We need to compile info for redpilled femanons and handsome charsmatic redpilled anons and unleash a torrent of tradition onto youtube.

Bumping with redpill quotes

>We came upon this pride of lions.
>Two big males, about nine female lions, and a few cubs.
>the females were always engaged in some sort of activity. Looking after the cubs, cleaning them up, or they were hunting, preparing the food, or eating.
>the males were always sleeping.

>This is nature, and everyone's got a role, and they have theirs. And their role is, one to procreate, and two, when the bad guys show up, they get up and go to war and protect the pride.

>And if you risk-weigh things, yeah the females are always busy and they seem to be working harder and doing stuff but it’s all very low risk stuff.
>The guys don't do much but when they do something it’s all high risk stuff.

>Look at history. Men, overwhelmingly, almost entirely, all the bloodshed has been on the part of men. Men are the ones who have sacrificed historically. Their lives, their fortunes, their sacred honor. Everything that has ever been risked that was worth something was usually by men.

>Men who sacrifice for women, on purpose, because they want to, do it as a reaction to women being women. It’s when they see a vulnerability that they step in and they protect you. To demand that a man sacrifice for you and protect you and be there for you and you’re not fulfilling you’re side of things is the most stupid, unreasonable thing. When women act like women, then men act like men.

>There is something about a woman who is not fighting her God given femininity, and she’s accepted it, she’s cultivating her femininity. It brings out the best in men. His protective qualities, and just his manliness.

Lol, you weren't kidding about immigrating from a communist country. I bet you're happy just having enough to eat. Anyways, what really needs to change are the laws, first and foremost, and then about three generations of conservative brainwashing for posterity. Millenials are hopeless. Gen X is a joke. Boomers are 100% subverted. The only hope is the next generation of children, and the way the education system is set up, my guess is that the generation after millenials will be even worse. Soooooooooooooooooooo........ cheers!

Women in pol need to explain what charismatic men is.

I have struggled with this concept all my life.

This is why I watch old American films where take notes from handsome actors. Men were not faggots and very charismatic.

>Pretending to be someone you like more than yourself is in fact an upgrade in my book.
Then you're a sad person.

Sorry to hear you got cucked by an asian dude and now stalk your ex on faceberg.

>Asking women to explain themselves.
You must be a virgin.

THIS!! 1000% IS WHAT WE NEED!!
How to be charismatic without coming off as a douchey chad and still remain outside of beta orbiter status???