Wasted life

Any other old fags here that feel like they wasted their life? Especially the ones like me that fell for the blue coller/trade bullshit.

>41
>65-90k a year, depending on how much I feel like working
>that's all I'll ever make or be. A fucking mechanic.

That's not that bad. Have you started a family?

that's enough money, now just need a family

>Coller

You fix things and perform a skilled service. Your job is respectable. If you feel like you need more out of life, volunteer to teach young people and help your community in other ways.

>That's not that bad. Have you started a family?
Yeah. One daughter is 17, and the other is 14.

>typo

Fuck of leaf. Fite me next month. I'm going to Toronto to get some Cuban cigars.

Go to Asia or Latin America and get yourself a nice young waifu. Don't bother with the used whore trash in America.

You have a skilled and productive job + you formed a family. You have succeded in life.

You have a family who depends on you, and you brought 2 kids into the world. Your life is anything but wasted.

Now, if it turns out those children aren't yours...

Yeah thanks man. I do little shit around town to help people. I just feel like I missed out.

Having a trade gives you a platform, and flexibility. You could hop in and out of it to:

1) go to university
2) start a business (local pizzeria or whatever the fuck you want)
3) travel the world

etc.

If you're in the right trade that is.

I settled and now I'm stuck.

You passed on your genetic line. In mother nature's eyes you've passed

Dunno how much that's worth though considering the lady's been dead for years

>be me
>born intelligent
>born incredibly handsome
>born into wealthy family
>do a bunch of drugs
>fuck my friends' girlfriends
>burn every single bridge I ever made
>lose family
>lose friends
>ruin life

I could've had it all

maybe you're feeling a bit hollow because the daughters are typical teenage bitches that take their parents for granted until they need you to buy them something then they give you false affection? at least you're not the mother, teenage girls are programmed to hate their mother.

Hahaha hahaha stupid fucking white pussy ass bitches. How's it feel to know that I have my whole life ahead of me, live off your hard work by literally getting paid by your stupid white man's government just cuz I be black, and fuck 10/10 white bitches that you will never fucking get cuz you white and your time is over? Feels good to be a KING nigga cuz you weak fucking whiteys will always feel like you owe us for slavery. Haha nigga I fucking own you as a slave now.

>3) travel the world

Bro, I'll be happy to move to sunny rural Nevada. I work on industrial machines. 10 years ago I was a tool and die maker. You don't have many options as a blue collar scumbag in this country.

>Implying there much more to life than securing a living for yourself, raising a family or at least becoming active in your community, and trying to leave things better than they were.

But im only 26. So my views are that of a child. Most of those before us are forgotten, the chances that you will be remembered for anything past a few decades is 1 billion to one, so enjoy life as it is.

>maybe you're feeling a bit hollow because the daughters are typical teenage bitches that take their parents for granted until they need you to buy them something then they give you false affection?
You've either been there, or you're a very wise young man.

65 year old IT worker here. Totally wasted life. No family, no friends, no nothing. No idea why I bothered.

>I settled and now I'm stuck.
Is that me, or you?

Dude I'd be happy with that money. This said, I also grew up in a poor as shit family and barely make 30k now.

>65 year old IT
Bullshit. If true, tell me your wisdom.

Tell me your story, I am 22 year old IT I will achieve your dreams

Wisdom? Are you kidding? It's a meme. I know a lot of Unix history. And have seen a lot of blinkenlicklen. That's about it.

My parents were poor as fuck too. Made like 13 grand a year as late as 1991. They were old though. My old man was 45 when I was born. Mother was in her 30s. She's long dead and I hate her. Dad is still here. 87 and I still meet with him for drinks.

This. My IT instructors were old as fuck but cool. They told a ton of stories and not a one was worth ignoring.

>i could've had it all

and then you wouldn't.

dont take life so seriously. almost all human life is very average forgetable. we are not all born to be Alexanders and napolions. enjoy your little glimpse of existence and die. very simple.

Maybe you should make them where a Hijab

65 years and you've learned nothing? Jesus Christ, even the Appalachia shithole I'm stuck in offers more than that.

Hope you teach them to stay away from niggers.
Also, begin mechanic is a good job. I am a car painter and i don't complain

19 years old here
just know my life would increase 100x over if i had an extra $1000 like you could not imagine
people my age don't know what it is like to live on the street and fight for a living

>tell me your wisdom.
...this above all else, to thine own self be true...

Well you're feeling what every family man feels at this point. Its called a mid-life crisis.

I'm in a trade that allows me to hop in and out of jobs, work anywhere pretty much. So I can pick up something high-paying in bumfuck Montanta or Commiefornia, do that for 3 months, and go travel the world or whatever, then hop right back into work. Its why I chose my trade.

But I am not a family man. Sometimes I wonder, but it isn't regret.

Started working for the Census Bureau in 1980 because, think about it. They had the biggest database. I loved the digits. But it didn't make me any smarter. It meant nothing. But it was fun!

>Maybe you should make them where a Hijab
Honestly, I don't care what they do. I had big plans of rebuilding some classic cars with them so they could drive. They turned out to be idiots. And I will not pay for this shit. Why should I pay for them to go to learn to love niggers and hate their race?

Office drone here. It's not great either. I'm looking at years of sitting at a desk fiddling numbers while having to listen to constant commercial radio and my colleagues' attempts at wit. Similar earnings since I don't have a degree.

wv should be nuked

Nothing wrong with that man. You fix people's cars, and we thank you for that. We all have to work together.
Chin up!

My dad is pushing 60 and has been in IT since the 90's. He got into it in his early 30's. idk when he got his MCT but it was pre 2000 i think. was fired from a collage after 9/11. lol. didnt even have a degree. he just taught on the cheap.

You make more than I do, cunt, so quit your bitchin'.

My old man was a prick. My mom left me homeless for an abusive relationship but has recently tried to make up for it. And she possibly put my dog down the day it happened...which was when I got my associates. Military family that never went anywhere otherwise. I'm trying to get into something better but I keep losing motivation.

I'd be happy with that coin though. As for family and friends, I got no clue.

>Well you're feeling what every family man feels at this point. Its called a mid-life crisis.
I've wanted to move to the west since I was a child. I hate it here. I hate it more than you can understand. But this shit keeps me stuck here for now.

I'm 25 and make $18/h driving a forklift.

My life is basically already over, I can't even learn a trade because nobody will apprentice me and I'm too old to go university.

When you posted 65 yr old IT worker I knew it was a government gig.

Why are you posting this shit here other than to data mine Sup Forums users?

USD > AUD dummeh. He makes way more than you. But you right about office culture, its maddening and I actually went from white collar to blue collar and am so much happier.

>mother nature
who cares? She isn't our mother.
The world isn't large enough for men like us.
It must true when "winning" feels like losing.

>But I am not a family man. Sometimes I wonder, but it isn't regret.

As a father who had kids late I can tell you that, although having children is an incredibly fulfilling part of your life, if you never had them you wouldn't know what you had missed; men are not like women who feel that kind of howling emptiness in their womb during middle-age, we just don't have the same hormones. So by all means have children, but only if you meet someone who would be a good mother to them -- otherwise, don't bother.

you're 25, not 55. go to fuckin' uni.

I love cars and I love mechanics, as long as they're not trying to rob me. I respect any kind of knowledge that can help other people.

I love rally but I'm a shit at mechanic stuff, so I enjoy learning small things when I talk with one.

It's because you didn't have a son.

Find someone to teach/mentor your trade to

I'm in PA actually, but It's technically part of that, so nuke it too.

le I am to old meme

you do realize there is plenty of people 25 and up who go back to school or find an apprenticeship you are making excuses

>41

>on Sup Forums

you really did fuck up.

>tell me your wisdom.
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes...that way you are a mile away from him, and you have his shoes...

Jeez man, where's your ambition? Being a mechanic is the king of trades, it covers DC power and circuits, how not to break things.

How steel and other metals interact, how the internal combustion engine is a total lie to keep using their oil. Start making stuff, you already know how to use all of the tools like machining flywheels and brake rotors.

Feel bad after you climb the corporate ladder to become a member of HR!

It's not too late Harry

>sitting at a desk fiddling numbers while having to listen to constant commercial radio

This is almost never discussed, but one of the worst things about most workplaces today is the constant piping in of shitty music that wears down the souls of those who actually have good taste.

pls no, PA is the only part of Appalachia that resembles Switzerland.

at least have skills that are universally useful and not going away. If you don't, you could work for yourself.
I feel like an idiot because that's something I've always valued but I graduated college with a degree that makes that very difficult.

Dude I'm in uni in my fourth year and I'm 29. I'm doing something I love, because before I was stuck doing a shitty retail job and had no direction.

Even if the degree ends up being useless, its made me far more disciplined and i've done a ton of networking.

*at least you have skills that are...
fugg im tired

Literally met a trauma surgeon the other day that went to med school at age 30.

Change who you surround yourself with; change you're life.

you should have become forklift driver, tsaaa your own fault m8!

Your*

fuck

>Jeez man, where's your ambition? Being a mechanic is the king of trades, it covers DC power and circuits, how not to break things.
>How steel and other metals interact
I'll stop you there. Most of the shit I work on is DC. It's in a steel mill. I worked in machine shops years ago. How do I unfuck myself?

what do you do apart from work? your post is is sad.

Start teaching.

Alcohol did not necessarily ruin these men but it was there for them as an escape.
Not condoning alcoholism at all but I'm tired of people looking at suicides and going "oh he had drugs in his system, he was drunk, etc" and blaming the substances.
Sometimes the substances are a last resort for the down and out.

You are so full of ideology, you literally buy into the shit TV and media wants you to be. Get a comfy mindset or go be religious. I doubt you'd want the hectic and pill-needing lifestyle of "busy people".

I love mechanics. Lighten up on yourself. There is literally nothing wrong with an honest trade. And a lot's damned right. Walk tall, dude, you deserve it.

t. not a maleanon

I'm 22 and I've already made too many mistakes 2bh need to kys myself

>pls no, PA is the only part of Appalachia that resembles Switzerland.
I have the comfiest place you can get here. I just want to live in Nevada. That is literally my dream. Is there anything wrong with it? And yes I've been there. I fuck off in NV every chance I get.

how so second greatest ally

you lucky basterd! can i move to canada ?

>if you never had them you wouldn't know what you had missed
I respectfully disagree. I don't have children yet. I've wanted them just about all my life. Things just haven't come together in the right way for me. I haven't completely lost hope though.

I'm 32 and wasted virtually every year since I was 15 and really wasted the last decade.. Even as I got my life together at around 21 I squandered so many opportunities.

I wish I could go back in time to when I was 13 and start life over.

>Start teaching.
Do you really think that is a possibility?

marry an ugly canadian woman, get married, have her move you over, divorce and live there forever.

To be honest user, it's not that bad, I'm 23 and I was born into a job market where maybe 5% of the population will make as much as you do in a year. I currently make about 36k which is a huge amount of income compared to most of my friends, only because I was lucky enough to get a manufacturing job in a rapidly growing company when I was 19. Now i'm hoping to save enough to buy some real estate properties and invest in rentals, to take advantage of the fact that few people my age will ever be able to afford to buy a house.

>Complains about $7k/mo

Seriously. Kill yourself. I bust my ass to make $45k/yr and my business takes the vast majority of that. Take some pride in your work, you've been at it long enough that if you're a halfway decent human being, you're great at your trade.

Unless you're a piece of shit who just skated by doing the minimum needed. In which case, hey, at least you led a relatively stress free life.

Lol, I'll never earn more than 15k a year for the same job in France. You people just don't realize how much better you've got it in the US. Every manufactured product is more expensive here as well, and we have higher taxes, the cost of life is higher. We don't have any human right such as freedom of speech or to own, carry and use guns in self-defense. I am 30 and my life has been wasted from the start because I wasn't lucky enough to be born in the only country in the world where it's worth living.

Stop complaining.

You didn't waste your life, you've passed key milestones. From here on out you still have your childrens' success to worry about and 20+ years to develop yourself in someway.