What did he mean by this?

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

- Benjamin Franklin

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Importation of Foreigners into a Country that has as many Inhabitants as the present Employments and Provisions for Subsistence will bear; will be in the End no Increase of People; unless the New Comers have more Industry and Frugality than the Natives, and then they will provide more Subsistence, and increase in the Country; but they will gradually eat the Natives out. Nor is it necessary to bring in Foreigners to fill up any occasional Vacancy in a Country; for such Vacancy (if the Laws are good, § 14, 16) will soon be filled by natural Generation. Who can now find the Vacancy made in Sweden, France or other Warlike Nations, by the Plague of Heroism 40 Years ago; in France, by the Expulsion of the Protestants; in England, by the Settlement of her Colonies; or in Guinea, by 100 Years Exportation of Slaves, that has blacken’d half America? The thinness of Inhabitants in Spain is owing to National Pride and Idleness, and other Causes, rather than to the Expulsion of the Moors, or to the making of new Settlements.

>why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Did you hear his words on the (((tribe))).

Oh please OP green text it for us.

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

>America was never a white nationalist nation

wew lad

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
opinion disregarded

>Swedes
>swarthy Complexion

Wat

He was just ahead of his time.

The founding fathers of the US are literally the greatest people to ever exist. John Jay had some great writings in the federalist papers about how the United States was divinely gifted to a nation of ethnically and culturally united people. Basically praising the anglo Saxon, freedom loving, resource rich, ethno state that the United States once was

I'm embarrassed what we've let happen to the US. They would be so disappointed in every aspect possible.

Oh snap

>(((we've)))

HERRENVOLK BTFO

>tells young men who desire a mistress to find ones in older women who have been made widows, as they would be very appreciative of the company as well as to avoid taking the virginity of younger women who had not yet married

God bless Ben, he was the greatest American.

Not every leaf fears the rake.

Great man or greatest man?

I mean he used to electrocute turkeys to entertain his dinner guest.

>And Swedes

HAHAHA Even Franklin knew they were cucks.

>Swedes confirmed non white Viking savages that sold Europeans to Moslem scum.

WHERE WERE THE SAXONS AT TOURS????????????????????????????????NO WONDER CHARLEMAGNE HATED THEM

> brown eyes and fat
> calls other people "swarthy"

Just American things.

t. Hannoveraner

Too bad Great Britain is the Trojan Hose of Europe.

>first protestant nation
>allows usury to flood in
>become the seat of the Rothschild cabal
>all monastic land is bought up by Jews
>literally worth more than all private land in the country combined due to being roads, inns, libraries, etc.
>gives us a retarded WWI where they were clearly wrong, Germany suing for peace etc.
>gets America into the war on their side cuz "muh zionists"
>gives us the Balfour Declaration
>rapes Germany for "muh reparation gibs"
>Germany rises up, has mercy on British fags at Dunkirk
>Germany sues for peace constantly hoping the eternal cucks will join him to make white people great again
>Great Cuckland destroys Germany even though it means losing their empire and solidifies the end of Europe
>gives us "muh holohoax" for bonus points

You're all bluepilled faggots. Go back to your mom's teets.

What the fuck does this have to do with our founding fathers demographic intentions for our country?

> Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth

Can you read, faggot?

He's saying the only true whites are the British, that's how it matters yah dumb cunt.

(((conventional current)))
Fuck him and fuck the right hand rule, stupid mother fucker

t. Poopskin

There's no reason to get uppity about it. I can only imagine your name is Schwarz or something.

>he thinks protons move

>Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion, as are the Germans

Stormfags btfo

>The founding fathers of the US are literally the greatest people to ever exist.
Tough call, they're certainly one of the best.

The Early US was absolutely and utterly based. So much freedom. You still have a much more robust sense of patriotism then Western Europeans even today, despite having worse demographics. It's truly sad to see America get swarmed with Mexicans, I don't dislike Mexicans, but it seems to be that as a general rule they aren't the sharpest of sticks compared to your average western european white, and they are openly talking about outbreeding the whites. They don't even hide it anymore.

>>become the seat of the Rothschild cabal
and here is where you first deviated from reality.

Benjamin had blue eyes you swarthy German.

I thought Swedes were white lads, are Anglos truely the master race?

>implying if they weren't around today they would see the necessity of the unification of the white man

There is no way they could've predicted the current predicament we're facing now, but it's perfectly understandable that they had a healthy sense of ethnic nationalism.

What is The City of London, you limey scum?

Do you even know who runs your own filthy country?

The early US immigration sentiment was incredibly prejudiced towards who would be admitted into the United.States, and before they would even think of excluding darkies, they were already excluding nearly all who were not born there. Vast discrimination against all who were not Anglo-Saxon, and especially prejudice against non-whites. He wanted a nation, not a cosmopolitan country.

He also saw slavery as an economic necessity for America to compete and trade with Europe, but at the same time rapidly expanding to such an extent that they would make white folks like him a minority, thus they too were threats. Essentially, he wanted everyone who moved to America, by choice or by force, to go back to where they came from.

This 1751 piece by Franklin is just a minor facet of his philosophy on race at the time. Indeed, he had a sense of "ethnic nationalism" but it was probably more so an early from of American exceptionalism and nativism than blind and unforgiving hatred. It's also before the British fucked him over hard on land valuation/taxation, so there's that.

He eventually became an abolitionist and also an minister to the swarthy places of Sweden France, so it looks like he cucked himself.

>durrrr what does any of this have to do with anything??!?!
>durrr what difference, at this point, does it make??!?!

Now where have I seen this...

>swarthy Complexion
We start looking like Sicilians if we spend too much time in the sun. Unlike Brits, we don't burn in the sun.

Chances are he saw Swedish sailors or fishermen and noted that they had brown or orange skin

The more diverse a nation becomes, the less recognizable of a nation it becomes.