Whitehouse Petition for Home Distillation

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/encourage-congress-legalize-home-distillation-personal-consumption

>US liquor laws are nearly 100 years old, and people can't distill their own spirits
>It's easy to do it safely
>there would be a craft distilled spirit revolution

Why don't you do your part to MAGA?

>he follows the law
Top cuck mate.

>not wanting to make America less authoritarian
>being okay with liquor laws signed by a chucked wheel chaired, liberal vegetable

Wew lad

Trump doesn't drink and is cracking down on weed. There is no way he will support this

Just move to Wisconsin.

That's all they fucking do there m80.

Any law where the police have to come into your home to enforce it, isn't a real law because they police can't come into your home.
>The fascist states of the US
Oh sorry never mind.

This should be a non-partisan issue.

Wait, it's illegal?

Oh shit.

Making your own liquor is illegal? There's a homecraft store I go to with the equipment on how to do it, and they even teach classes on how to do it. I've given a cop a bottle of my stuff because I know the guy.

>This should be a non-partisan issue.

Everything is a partisan issue now, user.

Everything.

Literally no one other than ATF agents cares, at least that's how it is in Wisco.

That's beer in those glasses.

Dabe.

Making your own liquor and selling it is illegal.

I'm down in the deep South, and we have dry counties and people who have legit never let alcohol touch their lips. If it's acceptable here, that's why I'm so confused.

I know selling it is illegal, but is making it too? I don't sell it, other than basic bartering.

It's not safe. Most of the people that are going to attempt to make moonshine are retards. Stills can catch fire pretty easy and there is always the chance you are going to make a batch with a lot of methanol in it.

It should require permits and equipment inspections.

Reloading ammunition is legal.

The only to make distilled spirits for consumption in the US is to have a huge commercial facility.

Methanol poisioning is a meme.

The antidote for methanol poisioning is ethanol. Unless you are drinking Methanol with 0% ethanol in it you will be fine, albeit painfully hung over.

I live in Wisconsin and had no idea this was illegal. I've had moonshine from several "sources" over the years.

Then why even cut off the heads and tails when distilling?

Barring local and state regulation, you're allowed to make a certain volume of alcohol per year. The amount is controlled by the state you're in. Some have no limit. You can gift it, but not sell it. No one is going to care but the ATF if you do sell it, so long as you aren't making a business out of it.

Bump for booze

>DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO
>DUDE ECSTASY LMAO
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Is america,dare I say, so cucked that they need drugs to function like normal fucking human beings ? Do they only forget about their weight when under the effects of some kind of drug ? Fucking degenerates

>Stills can catch fire pretty easy and there is always the chance you are going to make a batch with a lot of methanol in it.
>It should require permits and equipment inspections.
this, its NOT ILLEGAL to make spirits at your home in the US. You just have to have proper licenses (which are expensive) and it can only be made in a building set aside for that purpose.

Sure, if you want to sell it - but it isn't hard or dangerous with the right tools.

Even kangaroo lovers can do it legally.

>implying it's feasible