Seems pretty accurate to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
youtube.com/watch?v=s6rS5seKj9c
youtube.com/watch?v=1qAS87FMXsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes me ponder

Can someone edit this so everyone is on opposite ends of the political spectrum? Like the comedian is now Amy Schmer and the old cunt is some alt righter

I've noticed it too. Sup Forums is funny when they're pointing out hypocrisy or being crude, but liberals are more clever and can even be funny without shitting on minorities or a less privileged group.

Name one example. I'll wait.

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable

Citation needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA

>the point of satire is
stopped reading there, the point of satire is to make people laugh

aussie scum

Sup Forums is funny because it shits on everything sacred. Progressives are un-funny because they try to make everything sacred.

Well, that's what happens when you do standup in Los Angeles, or San Francisco, or Seattle or any other cucked city with a liberal audience.

Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=s6rS5seKj9c

The cycle of comedy: progressives make something sacred --> Sup Forums shits on it --> everyone has a good laugh

Counterpoint: Doonesbury

Sam Hyde.

Liberals often make new meanings for words to try and win arguments, like to word "Violence", "Feminism", etc.

They advocate or pressure dictionary's to change words they disagree with, or use definitions from 3rd party dictionary's like Urban Dictionary.

After the word is changed, they will stick to that definition even long after it is revised. Some use older versions of certain dictionary's just so they may be dishonest about meanings.

And finally, have this. An extreme feminist vs a comedian in a debate. I don't think I see much support for the feminists "comedy" from the audience nor the comment section.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qAS87FMXsI

jontron

Well because it's the CURRENT YEAR, Conservatives have actually begun to come funnier, mostly because they no longer car about gays and trannies.

Seriously, youtubers like Chris Ray Gun, Blaire White, Milo Y (before the pedo thing) and other anti SJW people are pretty damn funny.

you realize what you posted is supposed to be a 'comic' right?
>this liberal idea of humor is a complaint and an obligatory 'you are racist if you don't agree'
this is the exact process you apply to everything in your life. your identity is based on it.

This

Ironically, JonTron has become less funny in his newer videos, but more right leaning.

But I think this is an exception

exactly this
just like they manipulate the definition of white people and push it. hitler never said anything about "white race" but liberals say he did. why? so they can then "correct" nativists by telling them that they meant to say caucasian, so that they can now say arabs are white, stripping european identity. "racist" was a word invented by a kike

I love Sup Forums humor. Liberals have a huge stick up their ass all the time.

Conservative comedy is more extreme than the mainstream lowest common denominator stuff

Arabs are caucasian. Caucasian dosen't mean white.

You try to make fun of Conservatives by using the least funny Leftist commentary strip ever produced? Are you trying to be ironic? Is this sarcasm?

I don't think a bunch of rich kikes circlejerking about how terrible Trump is or how awful working class white people are is very funny. Yet that's the only kind of liberal "comedy" there is.

JonTron was never funny.

BASED cartoonist LAYING DOWN THE LAW
FUCK Trump, and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

do it yourself you lazy faggot

But that's not the point of satire.

good post
when will drumpfies learn?

h*ck yeah!

Watch any of the huge comics from the 80's

It's pretty god damn "problematic" and conservative compared to todays values

>t. guy asshurt by a stand-up comedian

I tried to edit this, and just got tired about 3 panels in.

What a stupid cunt

>Satire is to make me feel better about things

Fuck this guy

Is the rest of his work this cringe worthy?

>but liberals are more clever and can even be funny without shitting on minorities or a less privileged group.

no

>the point of satire to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
bullshit
>ridiculing the non-privileged isn't particularly funny
also bullshit

wow really triggered my autism

An interesting thing about the definition games they play is they're actually to befuddle to shitlibs themselves.
We know what words mean and they won't persuade us, right? We use the "normie" AKA true definitions of words that everyone but shitlibs also use.
But the moment the shitlib hears you working from standard definitions their brain shuts down immediately.
>I don't have to listen to this guy, he is uneducated.
It's a way to stop them from considering someone else's POV.

I don't think an equivalent exists for us because we at least want to know their arguments to tear them to pieces.

In 1984, wasn't there a company that was dedicated to breaking down language and simplifying it so that no originality is there anymore?

>Comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable

The comfortable are the elitist left, and the afflicted are the forgotten white working and middle classes, so...?

It doesn't exist for us because we enjoy co-opting these phrases.

When you don't get offended by language, many vectors of control are off limits.

Their end-goal is to emotionally charge basically all buzzwords.

>get show on adult swim
>great ratings, better than eric andre season 1
>network wants 100 more episodes
>(((bernstein))) writes hit piece on you for being alt-right
>other comedians on the network don't defend you
>show cancelled
but where's all the conservative comedians?

really gets the noggin' joggin'

/thread

Were the ratings good?
It was much better than a lot of the other live action shows on AS, so its cancellation was surprising.

>Australian flag

Now that's fucking comedy!

yeah the only show that had higher ratings was tim and eric season 1

>were the ratings good

Yes. Better than any other live action adult swim show in season 1.

I do not count tim and eric season 1, as that was rolled out from tom goes to the mayor.

Then why are nigger jokes funny?

I dunno about that, making fun of niggers is rather enjoyable

You can punch down and still be funny as long as you acknowledge your own flaws. That's what kills conservative comedy, every one of them takes themselves way too seriously to be funny. Even Crowder who owns libs by dressing as a women and sucking them off thinks his shit doesn't stink.

>JonTron has become less funny in his newer videos
he did like one video in the last 6 months, which came out before the "controversy"

get your head out of your ass

I meant his old videos were better then his newer videos, of which I count these "newer videos" as those released within a 4 year span, as that is when he states with Sargon that he started thinking that way.

I have no problem with JonTron thinking that way, but even before the controversy I found his newer material not as funny, however this is likely due to other cases rather then his politics.

Libshits can never beat a high power conservative meme. Also Doonesbury is an insult to the concept of comedy.

that's just the format getting stale

>Doonesbury
>possibly the dullest and preachiest comic among the incredibly dull, preachy and moribund field of newspaper comics
>lecturing anyone about what is and isn't funny

Don't think I've ever even smirked at it, it's only good for birdcage lining