Tillerson: Use of pre-emptive force an option with NKorea

> SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Friday it may be necessary to take pre-emptive military action against North Korea if the threat from their weapons program reaches a level "that we believe requires action."

> Tillerson outlined a tougher strategy to confront North Korea's nuclear threat after visiting the world's most heavily armed border near the tense buffer zone between the rivals Koreas. He also closed the door on talks with Pyongyang unless it denuclearizes and gives up its weapons of mass destruction.

> Asked about the possibility of using military force, Tillerson told a news conference in the South Korean capital, "all of the options are on the table."

yahoo.com/news/tillerson-gets-look-nkorea-dmz-between-koreas-071818871--politics.html

FUCK YES!! LET'S KILL SOME NORKS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/tillerson-gets-look-nkorea-dmz-between-koreas-071818871--politics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two of these soldiers got to eat dinner that night.

One didn't.

Can you guess which?

>yahoo.com/news/tillerson-gets-look-nkorea-dmz-between-koreas-071818871--politics.html
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE IT STOP I DONT WANT WAR WITH FUCKING NORKS

bump

>YES, good goys, open up those central banks for Rothschild control

I thought he left Korea because of "fatigue"?

Mi Amigo, you are the Mexican who is allowed to come to the United States.

bump

Nothing will happen

>9/10/2001

Then we need to make it happen

This isn't really news. Why would they say it so openly?

Think of it from their position. It's just mind games with the North Koreans.

Have some lateral thinking, my dudes

>all of the options are on the table
almost like relations of all other nations throughout history
oh wow, it's fucking nothing

Or it's because Norks are subhumans and North Korea is run by a madman.

Yes, and Gaddafi was such a threat to national security.

If we do go to war with North Korea, people will portray Trump as a warmonger. But will they consider just how bad it could have gotten had we elected another "yes man" like Obama?

>It's just mind games with the North Koreans.
It's telling China to get tougher on NK. Tillerson is meeting with the Chinese later today, though, so I guess that remark was just a warm-up.

Why stop at N. Korea? Maybe it's time the US flexes its muscles and bombs China, Russia, and Europe into submission.

>Why stop at N. Korea?
this desu
i hope they forcibly annex this shithole

How would NK fair against a SK/US coalition invasion compared to Iraq? They seem much more prepared as they have been fortifying for like 60 years, but the quality of their forces is still kind of shit I think.

Hillary would've gone into war against Russia. If North Korea forced the US into action after that China would probably stand behind them and another world war would get sparked.

>Trump starts a war with North Korea
>"B-b-but Hillary would have started it sooner!"

Dunno. I doubt China is willing to actually go to war over Korea again. A lot of their posturing has shown they're absolutely fed up with North Korea's shit. Seems more like the Soviets bluffing over Egypt. If they do anything, they'll invade North Korea themselves.

>a nobody state incapable of creating a requisite of mutual total war is the same as war with the second foremost military power on the planet
No refunds.

Oh great Trump is going to start another Vietnam

Are you fucking retarded? He said China would ally with North Korea.

How little you remember that the war never ended. There was no treaty signed, simply a cease fire with north korea for the last several decades. Not much of a cease fire though as they keep launching missiles into the sea of japan.

Alone?
Crushed. They'd probably have some sneaky-ass vietcong tactics but they're working with soviet-era AA and the US has unquestionable air superiority.

However they still have direct ties with Russia and China, and although their willingness to back NK is murky at best, it's incredibly likely that this would escalate into a US v China v Russia mess

Pedantry.

At first sight it looked like they were holding the manlets hands and walk him

Why not just leave North Korea alone? They will never start a war because they would get smashed. Just let them fall under their own ideology and sit back and laugh.

>number of countries NK has invaded, destabilized, meddled with: 0
>number of countries USA has invaded, destabilized, meddled with: countless

But yeah, clearly it's NK who's the threat to world peace here.

I dunno man. I haven't heard of the U.S. launching missiles into North Korean waters or shelling North Korean islands for the fuck of it. I haven't heard of any country doing it for that matter. They're basically a retard with a loaded gun and shooting it for shits and giggles and no one will let anyone take the gun from the retard before it accidentally shoots someone. NK is a ticking time bomb.

>we good boys, we dindu nuffin

Americans really are the niggers of the world.

Please give a source that shows American artillery firing into North Korea after 1953. You won't find one. You will find sources of North Korea firing into South Korea several times, just from the last two years alone. Norks should be happy war didn't come about in the fucking 80's after they murdered multiple U.S. servicemen.

NK is threatening to nuke Seoul and Tokyo dumbass.

If we let them do that, the USA loses all trust from it's allies.

We have satellites looking down on NK to see the second a nuke is loaded Pyongyang will be a crater in the Earth.

North Korea is 99% racially Korean, does not have a Rothschild central bank, and possesses nuclear weapons. The jews Trump works for can't let that stand because it gives White goyim too many ideas.

>NK is threatening to nuke Seoul and Tokyo
So the same script for the last how many decades?
>If we let them do that
They aren't going to do that.
>the USA loses all trust from its allies
Allies that are more than capable of developing their own nuclear weapons and delivery systems and who already have an armed forces capable of defeating North Korea in a conventional war.

It's just an excuse for the US kikes to keep occupying other countries under the guise of "protection".

Why do they wear sunglasses?

No no no, you don't get it. We don't let our allies develop such high tech.

The divide between the rest of the world and the US technologically (militarily speaking) is like night and Earth.

If the US unveiled everything it had at once, it would be like aliens invading what people commonly think the US is capable of.

The world has been occupied by the USA for a long time, that's why Trump winning is such a big fucking deal.

Is this a subtle way of saying America single highhandedly won WW1?

North Korea has a smaller population than Texas. We could completely obliterate them at any moment if we so chose.

Fact is, China and South Korea do not want refugees from North Korea if the U.S. went in and destroyed North Korea's military.

That is the only reason why China does not want the U.S. to destroy North Korea.

I get there was an argument against flattening Pyongyang when China and Russia were backing them, but it doesn't sound like anyone gives a shit about DPRK anymore. Even China were saying they should calm down after their last set of missile tests.

They are wearing the patience of everyone thin

>i don't want a war with the norks
but Kek does

>Possibilities are the same thing as imminent realities
These threads are made by retards, of retards, for retards.

>.02 cents has been deposited into your account.

THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE THAT WARMONGERING BITCH HILLARY TO START WORLD WAR III

>cleaning up syria
>ww3
That's a libtard sense of geopolitics for you