Post Your RedPills

Post Your RedPills

>The media is normalizing transgenders because only Caucasians will go though with it therefore with the influx of refugees and blacks they will breed with more women eradicating Whites because once a "bisexual" woman's maternal clock hit all the white men will have taken hormone supplements making them sterile

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/15/mother-son-transition-transgender-father-daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Tranny-ism is a conspiracy being pushed by autogynephilic fetishists who literally want to

> masturbate in women's bathrooms.
> create transsexual children to fuck.

It's the sickest possible thing.

Trans girl here. Couldn't be more wrong. Do some fucking research next time. And fyi, i'm still a white nationalist with a proud aryan lineage and a love for my race.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/15/mother-son-transition-transgender-father-daughter/

You're going to commit suicide soon

Are you autistic by any chance?

No, you're just immature and figuring yourself out. You can dress in women's clothes and be cute as much as you want, it doesn't make you a girl. But if you want to go ahead and make believe, clearly, no one is stopping you.

>being this entangled in the Jew's Lies

If you take hormone supplements you may literally be defective

More like:

>normalize adult transgenders
>once normalized, move on to normalizing "trans children"
>once normalized, establish that children have some sort of body autonomy
>once that's established, use it to wedge in pedophilia normalization

no (((they))) just want to fuck them

Fuck you dirty slav shit

NO

Its not make believe fucktard. I have a woman's brain and soul in a man's body...

Already on HRT ;) and supported by my bf. We are planning on adopting white children soon after i finish my CS degree

Learn what Cultural Marxism is you retard

I think CIA user put it best when he talked about the commoditization of femininity. In his words, propaganda depicting women as the sum total of their ass and tits proliferated, with the end goal of making beauty more attainable to black women, thereby promoting miscegenation. The drawback was that it made femininity more achievable for men, too. This started in Brazil, and is more or less sweeping across the west. The end result is that, although it seems we can't sink any lower as a culture, we are basically engendering hell on earth, and we can only hope that aliens hear our psychic cries of distress and put us out of our misery.

>Computer Science

okay that makes sense

Good thing your genetic lineage will be obsolete

The dad mom looks like Timmy from Whitest Kids you know ahahaha

She's cute. I have a boner now.

>once that's established, use it to wedge in pedophilia normalization

Or to trick them into this!

I think it will lead to children's rights
then they can be choose to leave their families
vote
etc

>> She

>only Caucasians will go through with it
>fa'afafine have been a part of Samoan society throughout history
>"third gender" has been known in Indian subcontinent for thousands of years

i hope you drop dead you disgusting piece of shit, if i could i would kill you myself but i dont want to dirty my hands touching a filthy mentally broken piece of trash such as yourself.

Your race has absolutely no tolerance for you, don't delude yourself, only SJWs and numales will ever tolerate you. You're a complete genetic failure and deserve to be killed in the cheapest way possible.

wouldn't know it from backpage ads. no way of knowing what's on the horizon beyond the bristling forest of black/latino tranny dicks

>underrated post

>When you've been shilling so hard for aliyums and you are under the mistaken impression that it has had some sort of """effect"""

P-prove it, tranny