Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers

thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-a-lago-trump-branded-properties-weekends-41d373bbe97a#.eovib79x6

Remember when Trump criticized Obama for spending too much time outside of the whitehouse? Oh the irony...
While Trump doesn’t want to spend federal dollars on after-school programs, meals for poor people, or heating assistance that helps keep folks alive, he has no problem using taxpayer dollars to keep Melania at Trump tower.
Why did we vote for such a con man again?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news/protecting-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2¢ Deposited

I'm all for gassing kikes, pol...

But we have to admit that this orange buffoon conned us.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Dang it you fricken frick

> Trump family safe and comfortable

good

Hey guys. Adolf Hitler here. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

mfw 100 million of my tax dollars are going to drumpf's mail order whore wife and violently autistic son while I live in squalor and make 22k a year at age 35

Needs more pissbeds

>crew-sample-14 (Rename before posting).jpg

$40M and you shills can't fix one simple bug in your pirated copy of Microsoft Shill

HUUUUUU I THOUGHT TRUMP SAID HE WON'T TAKE VACATIONS?

>Americans call days off "Vacations"

Nobody cared about how much golf Obama played or how much it cost to provide security for Michelle to go on vacation. They were just mad there were niggers in the white house.

All Drumpf BTFO threads are shill threads.

Tell the CIA how their employer is broke and their pensions dont exist. You CIA are unsecured creditors of your insolvent banks through your bank accounts. and you only can earn federal reserve dolars too, which is national debt.

SAGED you SHILLY McSHILLERSON

This is a shill thread,

But for those who dont realise that, Trump is literally not accepting the salary for being president,thereby saving the US millions

>Yuros and yuro accessories call being on vacation "being on holiday"

>doesn't take a $400,000 a year salary (which he is btw)
>meanwhile it costs more than $1 million a day to protect Trump Tower
money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news/protecting-donald-trump/

Fuck you Cambridge Analytica. Trump already won. Let us insult him.

(If you actually think anyone shills /pol you are retarded. People just LARP as shills now because you faggots have played it up

Whoops - thats a link to CNN you got there. Not in any way reliable and you know it - thats why you posted it ! ! ! ! !

Ha ha ha ha. Your employer is insolvent and you pretend to work because they pretend to pay you.

SAGED

>CNN isn't reliable because they contradict my safe space and hurt my fee fees

Kek. Right wing retards BTFO.....again

>(If you actually think anyone shills /pol you are retarded. People just LARP as shills now because you faggots have played it up

yes - I hear this exact thing everytime. Real people aren't fishing for (you)s. Theres more interesting things to do on /pol. We know this is one guy and some bots, who post with international IPs because the CIA is so incompetent.

These threads dont last long at all, because everyone sages.

>Trump already won
yep. Why is that do you think?

SAGED

>screenshotting reddit posts
>posting Bernie Sanders reaction images that don't even have Sup Forums file names

Could you be any more of a faggot right now?

>Could you be any more of a faggot right now?
Yes he could be a Trump supporter

>contradict my safe space and hurt my fee fees
Ummm, no?

CNN is obviously a joke, and you know it. Theres nothing CNN can do or say that "hurt my fee fees ( as you say ). They are obviously propaganda, and are embarassing America. Its the SJWs that cry for safe spaces

SAGED

>orange
Hello Plebbit.

CNN is the most reputable news source in the entire world.
Just because they are neutral and don't shill for Trump you think they are a conspiracy.
>Its the SJWs that cry for safe spaces
Implying you are any different lmao

>Cambridge Analytica
Oh - hahahahahahahaha

Im not Cambridge Analytica - never heard of it. But theres no way of me proving it sooooooo.......

SAGED

>Real people aren't fishing for (you)s
You haven't been here long have you?

>Theres more interesting things to do on /pol
Yeah, you can go join a circlejerk thread where Trump dindu nuffin

>Could you be anymore of a faggot right now
I could post nuclear codes memes.

>he was our guy
>he was gonna actually fix stuff and not being a buffoon
>conned yet again

>CNN is the most reputable news source in the entire world.
No. No it isn't. If you think that, you have been watching to much CNN. They have brainwashed you.

>they are neutral
No they are not. Theres proof of the hours spend supporting Clinton vs Trump during the campaign. Its hugely skewed.

>Implying you are any different
Well I am. I know it. Its a fact

SAGED

You fell for the Trump is anti-establishment meme

mfw 100 million of my tax dollars are going to drumpf's mail order whore wife and violently autistic son while I live in squalor and make 22k a year at age 35

>No. No it isn't. If you think that, you have been watching to much CNN. They have brainwashed you.

You're a fucking moron. You're being trolled and you don't even realize it. Brit posters are the worst I swear to God. Oh and stop saging the fucking thread it's on the front page you're not doing anything

>Portugal
It's great to know Trump is president in more than 1 country!

Fuck off idiot, Drumpf is a fucken fraud.

>Real people aren't fishing for (you)s
Real people AREN'T fishing for (you)s on a forum that lasts an hour or 2 at the most then archives.

> Trump dindu nuffin
Right. Hes been in office less than 2 months, and you think complaining on Sup Forums of all places is a good idea, because you are embarassingly incompetent.

>I could post nuclear codes memes.
Ohh yeah, coz that'll sure show me. Way to "put me in my place" with a nuclear code meme. How can I recover from that?

SAGED

Trump's approval rating drops below 35% he's just won't stop fucking up

the ss still protect mar-a-largo and trump tower even if he's not there.
nice fake news faggot.

ISN'T IT STRANGE HOW MANY INTERNATIONALS REGRET VOTING TRUMP? IT KEEP HAPPENING - AND I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY

SAGED

>Real people AREN'T fishing for (you)s on a forum that lasts an hour or 2 at the most then archives.
You think /pol is smart? Or even semi-competent?

>Right. Hes been in office less than 2 months,
The dipshit causes a new scandal every week. He's causing enough damage with his own Twitter account

>you think complaining on Sup Forums of all places is a good idea, because you are embarassingly incompetent.
I just come on here to BTFO Trumpanzees

>Ohh yeah, coz that'll sure show me. Way to "put me in my place" with a nuclear code meme. How can I recover from that?
>The "I just got BTFO but don't want to admit but I am salty" combo

>woosh

>You're being trolled
of course I know this - I keep saying THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

>Brit posters are the worst
Coming from you this is a compliment. You may as well have just said "Brit posters are the best" (at detecting CIA shills)

>stop saging the fucking thread
Hahahahaha. What a pussy.

SAGED

I think the last person to do it for the money is Trump. The other option was Clinton so you are either a clueless idiot or a bot.

I rekon bot

SAGED

>of course I know this - I keep saying THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
There is no such thing as shill thread you dense fucking faggot. He's fucking LARPing as a shill because you're a gullible retard prone to chimpouts. Which is why I also LARP as a shill. Check pic related

>Coming from you this is a compliment. You may as well have just said "Brit posters are the best" (at detecting CIA shills)
>I unironically think the CIA shills on /pol
The CIA works for Trump now goy. They would be shilling FOR him

>Hahahahaha. What a pussy.
Hahaha. Sip more tea you bucktoothed retard

>S-S-S-S-SAGED
>T-T-THAT'LL SHOW EM!

>You think /pol is smart? Or even semi-competent?
You saw the HWNDU capture the flag incident, right

> causes a new scandal
no - thats the CNN brainwashing hype. You just proved it works. Theres been no scandals, just a load of butthurt and its funny to watch americans embarrass themselves on an international stage. Imagine the same for Obama.

>come on here to BTFO
You're not really doing a good job there buddy

SAGED

>weekends off = vacations
i am ashamed of my american education

>mfw I helped a monkey with a golden wig get the most powerful position in the world
>2months have passed still no progress
>conned for 4 years

ITT: cucks gather

>There is no such thing as shill thread
Says the CIA because thats the only way they can have any influence here

>Which is why I also LARP as a shill
No one wold actually say that. Or do it.

>The CIA works for Trump
No - they are internationalists. like Mi6, they have no national allegiance

>Sip more tea
this is exactly what i am doing

SAGED

>You saw the HWNDU capture the flag incident, right
>/pol is one person

>Theres been no scandals
Really?

>Hurr durr Obama wiretapped me
>Jeff Sessions lies under oath
>Michael Flynn resigns as NatSec advisor
>Trump still not releasing taxes

>You're not really doing a good job there buddy
Well granted I don't need to do much. You guys btfo yourselves at pretty efficient rate

Oh no! - you sure put me in my place

How will I ever survive this onslaught?

SAGED

more like 100 of your tax dollars amirite

>2months
yep. 2 months. What do you expect?

SAGED

>No - they are internationalists. like Mi6, they have no national allegiance
>A govt agency has no national allegiance
>Nobody pretends to be a shill to get a rise out of retards like myself
>The CIA needs influence on Sup Forums

You are a irredeemable idiot. I'm going to bed. I wholeheartedly hope your tea burns your throat

Here's a pic for you to rage at

>ITT: cucks gather
ITT CIA and bots gather.
and 1 British guy

SAGED

>I'm going to bed
Hahahahha

CIA BTFO

SAGED

>/pol is one person
Wat?

>You guys btfo yourselves
Who BTFO? ? ? ?

SAGED

Now CIA guy and his bots have gone cue archive thread in

Maybe he wouldn't go there if the White House didn't leak like the Titanic

What is this "enormous cost", do you mean the secret service that were already employed and would still be employed even if he stayed at the White House? Or do you mean him taking out of funds meant specifically for presidential travel?

Trump doesn't want to spend federal funding on
>meals for poor people
>heating assistance that helps keep folks alive
>after-school programs
Two of those are a no brainer. you cannot help someone who will not help themselves. But for the sake of it, do you do anything to help them?
As for after school programs, isn't that a responsibility of the school in question to create such programs from funding they already have?

>build a wall
>no wall
>muslim ban!
>cucked by judges
>MAKE OUR COUNTRY POWER AND GREAT AGAIN
>cucked by his own Republishits

the most cucked man in the world

>leak like the Titanic
the Titanic sank.. If it leaked, that would be a good thing.

These are automatic bot posts

We really got conned :(
I pity those who haven't realized it yet

Bot post

SAGED

Hmmm, I wonder why Trump would want to get out of the White House

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE

If I'm a bot, then you're in denial.
I'm sorry what I said doesn't mesh with your reality, sweetie. But either way the secret service would be guarding him whether it be in Trump tower, the White House, or the HWNDU stream.

> ShareBlue-Sample-09.png

I'm glad you posted this image. Without that, I wouldn't have understood that you're being ironic.

Big improvement so far over Barry Hussein

Worth every penny.

You're as bad as the shills. Way to do their job for free you dolt. Maybe you can pleasure shareblue nerd virgins cock next.

Fuck off kike, we've had about enough of you pissing off the Middle East

Nobody tell them Obama & family get SS protection in perpetutity to the tune of $100m a year.

In fact, all ex-Presidents and family get protected forever, at vast public expense. They can request security briefings, too.

This > > > > Is one CIA handler with multiple IPs using bots to post. Then interacting himself when it gets too obvious

SAGED