Has publicly and privately disrespected America's most significant and closest allies

>Has publicly and privately disrespected America's most significant and closest allies.

Who are these "allies" Republicans said Obama was alienating? Apparently not Mexico, Australia, or Europe. Russia? Saudi Arabia? Israel?

Did you miss when Obama dropped israel or are you willfully ignorant?

What about the time Obama wiretapped the leaders of Europe?

+2ยข

Why can't you people sage?

it never worked, kid

Any country that doesn't contribute it's fair share doesn't deserve respect

In what sense?

Europe isn't a country.

saging to drop a threat down instead of bumping it hasnt worked for around 10 years

Trump is an embarrassment

You're "saging" it so fewer people see it to bump it, which is exactly what saging does.

Moot disabled sage. Goot never bothered to reenable it you big ol new friend

No, he didn't. It has worked all this fucking time. I don't know where you got this information from.

See me in 10-15 years.

Everyone spies on everyone. There's a net shit given of zero.

Everyone doesn't publicly denigrate each other, which has a much more harmful effect on relations.

>See me in 10-15 years.
And? Is the UK and any country that might secede in the near future going to join up by then?

It's not going to suddenly become a country. It is a process. People will become so economically woven and competition between Europe and US, China, etc. will become so fierce that they won't have a choice.

After disintegrating in a matter of years, it's supposed to reintergate within fifteen? I doubt it?

ISIS lol

>not knowing that sage doesn't work
>spending half an hour discussing how much you hate the particular thread you're in
>wanting a safe space
Stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

Is this some fucking meme, or something? Sage does work, you fucking retards. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

Obama shit on the UK, Europe can suck it, I have hope for Canada as they used to be an amazing ally, I have no opinion of Australia, Mexico can suck it, and Russia would make an awesome ally.

Look at any polls. Europeans loved Obama and hate Trump. America's worldwide reputation has gone to sub-Bush levels.

Trump is are Russian puppet.
just letting you know.

this