What is happening lately on Sup Forums that every second post of pic related make me cringe...

What is happening lately on Sup Forums that every second post of pic related make me cringe? Why americans are so gay about everything? They are ruining my work day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Je_8A5hurSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger LOL

teehee

Well, thank you for your contribution, now fuck off

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved+Images_us.gif
These file names are making me uneasy lately

youtube.com/watch?v=Je_8A5hurSY
APOLOGIZE

You are no better leaf. And I'm fucking sorry for not bringing my laptop to my workplace.

So you hacked into your laptops temp interfiles folder?

Nope. Posting from pocket shitposting device

You use Netscape on your PalmOS?

oh man he got you good

my trolldometer is redlining

It started with the election of Trump.
Anti-trumpers like me came out of the woodwork to try to offer a dissenting view to the constanting spewing of hate and intolerance that occurs on this board. When Trump is gone, we are gone..but not before then.

Exp on windows, isn't it obvious from file name?

At least you have a purpose in your life, good for you.

Was that the super secret code name before or after Whistler?

Normie influx happening on Sup Forums, this is not a drill
the latest, was due to the infamy Sup Forums gained by
being msm covered for the HWNDU 'flag incident'
don't worry though, just keep the course and they will be assimilated,
repeat, will be assimilated
they have no clue that they will be here forever

Does it matter anymore?
Hope so, but I don't want to turn it in Sup Forums 2.0

At least I don't live in a third world country.

>every second post of pic related
Off your meds I see.

Look. This counter culture is a beautiful thing. people like you genuinely ruing the experience.

t. 56%

>Hope so, but I don't want to turn it in Sup Forums 2.0

nigga this is already Sup Forums 2.0 fuck this whole website has become an extension of pol

I always get confused when im browsing other boards because there will be political threads in places like s4s. Fucking s4s of all places

fuck off shit head, no one needs shits like you leftist cunt

get aids fukface

That's pretty sad. I never wanted this to be forum romanum. Maybe we need another Sup Forumsharbor?

its infiltrated with leftist scum. and mods dont care, even its so easy to spot those shills

you can't contain this. It will eventually change. This board has a spirit and people are drawn to it. Used to be Sup Forums now it's Sup Forums, But it will change and people will move on

Yeah, and look what Sup Forums has become. I'm afraid this time I will have no place to go.

It's an uncertain future. Heard rumors that the oldfags, the REALLY old oldfags went to TOR somewhere. But I wouldn't know where to go either

The Ameritards on Sup Forums hate jews so much but they go full shill mode for them when they are debating circumcision... They literally defend the jew mark on their penises... Thats what i call Amerigoy...

They probably sit on CP forums, disgusting degenerates. I don't want leave this site. It was always my second home.