>Millions of supporters by 1938

What went wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/03/hitler-vs-the-untermenschen-myth-reality/
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you all bent over and took the bulldog dick into your limey ass

>Churchill.

No one voted for war, no one asked for war.

(((People))) decided to take action against Hitler because their secret order was under siege.

Then why did you declare war?

Because the Government wanted war.

all his supporters were rural and suburban retards

rural and suburban retards always lose in the end

>rural and suburban retards
so just about everyone?

History goes in cycles. There is no end.

Hitler thought Mosley was too weak on the tories and didnt attack them thorougly enough; not fully identifying the true nature of cuckservatives as as dengerous as the commies.

Press Shift-9 three times, then Shift-0 three times, and there's your answer.

>What went wrong
Winston and his gang of kikes decided to royally fuck the white race

How mentally ill do you have to be to call a kike worshipper a patriot?

Brits are one of the most brainwashed people in the world. Their government literally works against their interests, yet they somehow praise their country as the best in the world

hey it's the "rural and suburban" autist leafcunt again.

Get some new material you boring faggot, your reductive rationalisation a shit

Always amazes me how ill teethes british chav scum boasts about bombing Dresden while their daughters get raped in Sadiqs basement

>for protecting Israel

I thought Antifa was against Israel and called them a new Apartheid. I'm confused

Hitler.

Are you seriously suggesting that your countries arent the same or even worse? Sheeit

This, basically.

Mosley was imprisoned without charge during the war, then let out. Britain is great at preserving its status quo, and British dishonesty and perfidy knows no bounds.

>>Millions of supporters by 1938

Gonna need a source for that lad

And by the way everyone hates the goverment here.

At least we brexited. You think you can take our share of the enrichment from now on Belgium? Thanks pal

I am suggesting that your "patriots" apprently cant compute that despite "winning" the war you lost everything and got the same problems we have or even worse ones.

That is my point.

As I can see from your triggered reaction. You have learned nothing

Dude your country has decided to commit an extremely slow painful suicide over WW2 guilt, which a lot of is just fantasy anyway.

Things are starting to go our way in Britain, I wish I could say the same about you...

Everyone is in a bad state. Some countries (not yours) are waking up faster than others.

>tfw no cool ring by the bufs

This guy was a massive talent and probably one of the greatest missed opportunities in history.

Yes do you know why it started?

Do you know which nation tortured to get the muh six gorrillion testimonies? It was you.

Do you know who gave us our (((constitution)))? It was you.

Do you know who still censors our press? (not trying to say they are not self censoring) its you.

Capitalism and Marxism are one and the same thing. Both are golems of Zion.

This is not a cuck contest. But nobody will be free as long as the jews arent targeted. And neither Afd nor Ukip will do that.

>he's right you know.jpg

Not to disparage Mosley either, I still think he was definitely /ourguy/. But many Fascists fail to realize cuckservatives are in some ways worse than commies. They'll give you flowery words and agree with you "in principle" but sell you down the river a bit at a time to the commies.

hitler said team up with him and fuck up america,or stand against him and be invaded

we chose to fight

Exactly. Conservatism and Marxism are just two sides of the same shekel

"conservatives" that don't conserve anything are in fact just (sometimes unwitting) useful idiots of the Marxist-scum. If only we could show people back then what the world of today would look like, they never would have fought that useless war.

For you.

Defend our allies or let hitler come for us after hes taken europe

Hmmm tough one that

>Things are getting better over here, I-I swear
Just lol
You're full of shit m8. Hitler said no such thing. How the fuck would Hitler fuck America from all the way back in Germany?

>for Jew
fixed

You have to go one step further.

We dont want to conserve. We want to creates.

Conservatism is a dead and silly ideology. In 20 years conservatives will tell you that being a trans pedophile is totally normal because "it has always been that way". Thats the only argument conservatism has.

Our ideals cant change because they are rooted in our nature.

Yes you defended Poland very well. The country you made allies with just in time to get sucked into a world war.

You are the perfect goy, England.

nationalism is fallacious, relying on it to ensure political power always ends the same way

Oh, I thought an actual country responded to me for a moment.

The biggest irony is Fascism as its perceived now wasnt the fault of Fascists.
>Fascists had meetings
>Communist shit stirers continually snuck in and would interrupt meetings
>gradually Fascism had to evolve to be anti-Communist and to physically remove them from meetings.
>Communists continued to go even more extreme until they were assaulting Fascists in large mobs.

>WE GODDA STOP HIDLER TO SAV POLAN!
>OOPS SORRY POLAN LOOKS LIEK U BELONG TO KREMLIN JOE NOW

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I can say from experience, this is very true. Certain places in London are very very mixed.

Time Wise that fucking heeb dwarf. Could be Kurt Eichwalds brothers desu

hitler

Fuck this made me laugh so hard

>rural and suburban retards

Always makes me kek. People don't appreciate this shitposting. It is too nuanced for them.

You were Christian, a literal Zion for that. You will do anything for your bible, even genocide yourself, for international shekels you will roll over like a dog for queen. Is there even such a thing as Pan-Anglo movement?

I actually like it

Well maybe if you cunts had stepped up earlier we wouldn't have had to ally with russia

Fuck off with this shit, beating chests over muh Dresden and muh Blitz is D&C bullshit. Stop getting riled up over historic atrocities.

Its not so easy becaus they key to our salvation lies in the turning point of 1945.

And as long as British people think they were on the right side of the war there is no way out of the jew matrix

C H E E R S N I G E
H
E
E
R
S

N
I
G
E

You damn well we didn't do shit about Poland except declare - the 'phony war'. It was when you rolled into France we started to fight. You think Britain would seriously entertain that after ww1? Hitler was a strategic imbecile.

rread a book you pleb

also if we sided with hitler you would be occupied by japan now

it is all in hitlers original battle plans from before ww2 read up on it

>we dont care about Poland but declare war over Poland
>France declares war over Poland as well
>thus France making itself the target
>attacking Germany and fulfilling the jews plan because you declared war on Germany over a country you said you dont give a shit about

doesnt make sense at all and you know it.
You wont weasel yourself out of this, you have to take responsibility for what you did in WW2.

Germany invades Pooland because of its scat fetish. Loses and both get taken over by Soviets.
How is it Britains fault?
Protip: it isn't.

you are more cucked than us though? haha you are the capital of the eu so you will be the worst one off

Kek, that's a classic meme now. It has aged to perfection.

Britain's decision making was retard tier tbqh. Should have giving Hitler the corridor and let him use Poland as a staging area to create a buffer between the USSR and the west. Instead you ruined the fucking continent (again) for nothing and still failed your obligation to Poland. The whole excuse for going into war was "we have to live up to our obligations with Poland."

Everyone knew the USSR was just as hellbent on global domination, it's in their fucking ideology. Hitler was an unknown, many thinking he'd stop at the shores of Britain and his ideology had nothing about spreading over the world. How is this a hard choice?

*you know

>how is teaming up with communists against Germany Britains fault

mhh really made me think

Eternal Anglo btfo

Germany was allies with the Communists. Das rite. Start shit get hit.

Or you know, you could have fucking left Poland alone and not gone up against major European powers. Even then Britain and France would have let the stalemate go on for Poland, France was happy to sit behind their defences, but the second you invaded them you were fucked.

All the German nigger behaviour comes out in these threads all the bullshit lies, Hitler loved Britain, he let the bef go at Dunkirk, 12 European countries needed to be invaded but it was their fault, we dindu nuffin.

You'll tell me next it was Churchill that declared war on you.

PERFIDIOUS

ALBION

>Hitler was an unknown, many thinking he'd stop at the shores of Britain and his ideology had nothing about spreading over the world
Read a history book. Hitler wanted to take over the world and create a master race of blonde haired blue eyed people and kill everyone who werent "aryan master race" because not having those features makes you subhuman apparently

We didn't do any thing about Poland, read about what we call the phony war. It was the krauts invading France that kicked thing off properly. I'll also say Patton and Churchill wanted to take the war on to Moscow after the krauts got btfo

The posters probably not even german but a pole. The whole perfidious meme comes from down syndrome poles.

This
Every hitlerfag on this board are so retarded they think Churchill was prime minister in 1939

>implying that would be bad even if it were true

yeah i'd rather have pajeet and muhammed shitting in the streets of paris and london being a sex harem for mullahs and asians eating all the fucking food on earth and niggers flooding everywhere else that mexicans don't have

fuck off justin trudeau

Kek good one leaf. I don't think anyone that comes here could possibly believe that drivel.

I've seen historians argue Britain intervened based on the pretense of their obligation to their treaties.

Germany wouldn't have given a shit about Poland if you hadn't stripped Danzig and West Prussia away from it and given it to the newly formed Poland.
Literally everything in the 20th century is because of Britain. You fucked Europe after WW1 with your nation building. You fucked the Middle East after WW1 with your nation building.

What'd you get out of it besides making America the world superpower? Thanks for that by the way.

BEADY

You really need to read a history book. Germany started both wars and even the middle east stuff was because their allies the turks were expanding.

Nice bluepill leaf

>besides making America
Yeah we did that too. Ironic, you really want to criticise our nation building? We put white people or white nations on every major continent, so don't give me that. What did your beloved krauts do except fuck up other euro nations?

>Stripped danzig etc
Oh I wonder why that might have happened - had the krauts perhaps done something? Also what is the league of nations?

It's fucking true, and you're idiots for believing Hitler would let you live if you didnt fit his narrow "master race" view

Please stop being a retarded leaf.

counter-currents.com/2016/03/hitler-vs-the-untermenschen-myth-reality/

He was too cosy with the establishment and his position as part of the (Jew riddled) aristocracy to meaningfully tackle the JQ. Once the Jews and their pets began to consider fascism as a threat, he was unable to counter their attacks.

>banned from using uniforms
>sent to jail
>commies still out and around

But seriously, we can't let Mosley get the nuclear codes

BECAUSE SAVE POLAND

>Hitler's Original battle plans
Better post me a link, senpai

Danzig was originally polish tho, Germans always go full retard when they get power. Just like merkel now. Destroying yurop for the second time.

Large campaigns were organised against the BUF mainly by screaming Jews and the hippies of that generation that wanted war.

The war was already declared, Churchill inherited it after Chamberlain's appeasement tactics failed. It showed us as being weak and cowardly when we kept saying "no p-pls don't attack that place, or this place".

So Churchill got in, Churchill the one you all hate.

It was just an ultimatum because the Germans (when Chamberlain was around) kept asking them not to invade places and they agreed but invaded anyway.

Churchill gave one final warning and because of Chamberlain being a pussy, Hitler thought Churchill would behave the same way.

Nuh uh uh.

>London
>didn't get BTFOd

Although mosley was a patriot and a great orator I don't think fascism, at least natsoc style, would have flown here. We just don't have that robotic, bootlicker, all-fall-in-line mentality the krauts seem to need. Were too contrarIan.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

>Millions of supporters by 1938
Really? Never knew that. Source?

Sounds about right

SHUT IT DOWN

I'm sick of Sup Forums sucking Hitlers cock, prier to 1945 Fascism was spreading all over Europe; Francisco Franco in Spain, Engelbert Dollfuss in Austria, Benito Mussolini in Italy, soon to be fascist leader of Britain Oswald Mosley.

most of these movements ended in 1945 or during the war, because of the horrors Hitler inflicted on Europe and the amount of land that was taken by the communists in Russia, Churchill was one of the only European leaders who wanted to continue fighting and defeat the Russians but no one would back him.

so Hitler only succeeded in ending fascism in most of Europe, AND over what, one fucking city (Danzig) pic related in 1939 was what Chamberlain and the French were happy to let Germany keep so long as they didn't invade Poland, this map shows they had more land then before WW1, they even own Slovakia, this is probably more land than the German speaking part of the Holy Roman Empire

Hitler is entirely at fault for the mess he caused Europe and the west, Britain had trade among it's Dominions and commonwealth countries which kept them rich and relying on each other, America had a comfy isolationist policy that allowed them to take more land slowly in south America and the Pacific islands

the end of WW2 made all the superpowers have to become globalised, we have to trade with chinks, niggers and towel heads now because of this mess, fuck Hitler

we're the opposite of krauts yet we were the first fascists

"newly formed Poland" literally wouldn't have existed if the Germans hadn't created newly formed fucking Poland instead of letting Russia keep it.

also just to add The post-WW1 map was largely at the insistence of the USA and their retarded League of Nations plan, not the UK.

no, you succeeded in ending fascism

>Churchill
>joins war to help jewish banks claim on the world
>viewed as a hero by brits that's slowly replaced by third world niggers