So, my parents are pushing me to buy a apartment for my own. I'm 26, and i've got a nice salary...

So, my parents are pushing me to buy a apartment for my own. I'm 26, and i've got a nice salary, but to buy one i need to sigh a 30 year lease. Holy fuck that means i'll own it when i'm 55 . But on the other hand rent is almost the same. Me and my roommate are living the life somewhat and sighing a lease would be feeling like i'm sighing and chaining myself. Should i fall for the lease jew or owning property is the more reasonable thing to do ?

Hard to sign a lease if you're illiterate. Just sayin...

.this

>I want to buy an apartment
>To do so, i need to sign a lease

Clearly an oxymoron

no no no, OWNING property is the only way to do it.

Tell your parents that them helping you save up money for a down payment on a small house or town home is WAY better than renting something you will never own, can't get deductions on, and never resell later.

Housing is the best investment desu

Fuck this man. It's my third language, so don't get picky with me. I'm having an emotional breakdown. This lease sound fucking terrifying . 30 fucking years. And in the end i would have to pay double. Like if i'm to take 60000 euros i would end up owning them 120000. This is madness.

What are you, 12? Why do you care what your parents want you to do?

>This is madness.

Because it sounds logical. But i kinda know i'll be fucking depressed sighing this fucking lease. FUCK

Always listen to those with more experience than you :^)

Are you sure that's not a 30 year mortgage?

I doubt anyone will one you to live in one place for 30 years

What's logical about it? You say you have a good job and a comfy life.

>But i kinda know i'll be fucking depressed sighing this fucking lease.

Then don't sign it.

Being older doesn't mean being more experienced.

Aпapтaмeнт зa 120 бoнa
wew lad

Aкo e в нoвa cгpaдa гoвopи cъc coбcтвeникa и ce дoгoвopeтe зa финaнcиpaнe c нeгo или нaй дoбpe взeми пo eвтин aпapтaмeнт кoйтo мoжeш дa изплaтиш бъpзo 1-2 гoдини.

T. Apхитeкт и пpeдпpиeмaч

Wait so you'd be signing a lease for an apartment to live in with a room-mate ? That's pretty counterproductive. You should just save up money and buy a cheaper house on the outside of some city, man.

Dude, that's insane. I've never heard of a rent lease contract that's longer than 2 years. Most are 1 year, you might want to look around because it really sounds like a scummy landlord is trying to screw you over. Unless that's how things are over there? Is it like a cultural thing in Bulgaria where you're expected to be responsible for things longer?

I don't know man, I live in a similar shithole of a country but I haven't heard of such long leases, and I've been around plenty of young adults looking to settle down.

>30 year lease
>for an apartment
Do you live in some sort of shithole?

did you check his flag?

I think he means it's a 30 year mortgage, not lease? You don't have to live there if you can rent it out on airbnb, probably would make some money. in order to defeat the jew you must become the jew. just make sure the "lease" allows you to sublet.

buy when the housing market is in your favor, a cheaper house.

Its "signing" not "sighing"

Sighing, or to sigh, is to release a drawn out, protracted breath, usually done when someone is relieved, perturbed, losing patience, let down, etc etc.

Signing is the act of writing your signature onto something.

Hope things work out for you Bulgariabro. If you're planning to live in that area for quite a while, I would sign it. Paying rent is a huge waste of money, unless it is done for only a temporary period. I've paid almost 50,000 USD over the last ten years in rent... Wouldve been much better if I could have been paying that towards owning my home instead.

take the varg pill and buy some land not some shit apartment

You can always sell it and get out of the lease. It also gives you an asset to borrow against when you have paid enough.

You will only pay double if you take 30 years to pay it off. Work hard and put extra money towards the balance whenever possible and you will have it paid off well before then, saving you much in interest.

You will own a home someday regardless, why not start now instead of wasting a bunch of money paying rent and then buying your home?

You're afraid of the commitment and the uncertainty that comes with it. That is understandable especially for someone who is young. Go ask some people on a financial forum or a life planning forum, you will recieve better advice.

Do not take the loan if you do not have steady work and good financial prospects. You may also want to consider waiting until you have a substantial down payment, It will give you a lower interest rate and a smaller principal, both will save you money in the long run.

Plebbit, please kys.

As for you mate, you don't need to follow through on your purchase 100% You can always sell. I'm not sure what your life is like, but a house would be preferable to an apt.

I am assuming you mean a mortgage. A lease is just a commitment to rent. A lease is not involved with borrowing money. If you do mean a lease, you're being hustled and should run as fast as you can away from that mess.

>What's logical about listening to your parents?
Kys. You are retarded.

>apartment
>living in goy boxes
>not glorious 100 acre MINIMUM properties on which to farm for food and recreation and live happily

Shiggy diggy

Just because they're your parents doesn't mean they aren't retarded.