Can we finally admit voting for Trump was a mistake?

Can we finally admit voting for Trump was a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediabiasfactcheck.com/shareblue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

i wish i had voted for the johnson instead of this orange tinted demagogue

reminder to all other countries (looking at you France) that voting for the meme is only funny until the meme wins (don't vote for Le Pen)

I regret voting for Trump

agreed

shouldve voted for jeb

can this shitty ShareBlue meta b8ing meme die already?

wow a thread full of leafs

Yes. Drumpf is done. It's over for him.

I used to be a trump supporter but he has just been embarrassing so far. Starting to look forward to his impeachment

Remember to change the filename next time.

Really? Canada went for Trump?

sick proxy Mohammad

No, he's doing exactly what I wanted him to do. SCOTUS next month.

Nope.

Yeah we should have voted for the traitor whose family both drags us into and then profits from war. All the way back to WWl. So no thank you, you fucking historically illiterate idiot.

Yes and anyone who disagrees is fucking fooling yourself. Trump is the Obama of the right.

>Shareblue-Sample-15.png
>Crew-Sample-04.jpg
So this is a meta thing, right? Please tell me this isn't really Share Blue being retarded.

nope

>So this is a meta thing, right? Please tell me this isn't really Share Blue being retarded.

It's us mocking the concept of share blue

No one gives a shit about you shills. Cry harder, faggot

>Yeah we should have voted for the traitor whose family both drags us into and then profits from war.

Yes Trump will NEVER PROFIT FROM WAR

Sup Forumsers BTFO
How will they recover

Yeah. Ok. I wasn't going to say anything, but it was a terrible mistake.

We just keep winning. I thought I could handle it, but I really can't. We used to never win, but now it's every fucking day. Winning over and over.

Yesterday I had to go to the doctor because I had the most awful pain on my chest. The doctor told me that my blood pressure was severely elevated, all due to winning more than I was used to. He said I had to go home and watch at least four hours of The Young Turks.

Fuck, The Young Turks are a bunch of ball licking, shit eating, cock riding, faggot mongering retards.

Fuck off, flaming fuck

SHILL DETECTED

Should have gone for Cruz or Rand 2bh.

"sage" goes in the Options field.
Just say no to leftist troll threads.

First person I ever voted for.
I'd go though hell and back to do it again.

What do you think? Of course people really hate Trump this much. He betrayed us all

Two months and
>No wall
>No Obamacare replacement passed
>ISIS is still fighting
>hasn't done anything about Russia hacking election, we should have invaded them

Just stop the pain!

>4 years

I'm sure that it is just Sup Forumsacks mocking Shareblue, except for that first time

He literally promised to eliminate ISIS with force, everyone who voted for him voted for that, and knew it.

>>hasn't done anything about Russia hacking election, we should have invaded them
You are an obvious leftie commie pinko bastard shill probably paid 5 cents per post to ruin Sup Forums. You are a horrible person.

No one believes that there are ties to Russia. The press has been going apeshit about POSSIBLE RUSSIAN TIES!1!!!1 for six months and there has be absolutely nothing substantiated. At this point, if you believe the Russians had anything to do with the election, then you are a proud (AKA retarded) Democrat.

Trump was the greatest thing to happen to america, the greatest troll of all time, you shills are just jealous you are not successful as he is. Shills just cannot get enough BTFO, pathetic!

KEKOLD ALERT, KEKOLD ALERT.

>to ruin Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the only honest website.
Don't forget to write "sage" in the Options field, or you are letting the punch-clock trolls earn their 5 cents/post.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/shareblue/

>He literally promised to eliminate ISIS with force, everyone who voted for him voted for that, and knew it.

There is nothing wrong with doing this. America is to a large degree responsible for Islamic State.

(((They))) however are hopping mad that this is happening because they want Assad gone so they can expand Greater Israel, and for the time being ISIS is helping them.

Expect the "Trump is a russhun" bullshit to only get louder as we Defeat ISIS and then allow Assad to resume territorial control in Syria.

Seriously man, a wall? What the fucking fuck was I thinking in the voting booth?

I'm so ASHAMED to have voted for Drumpf..

>Look at the OPs image filename

All Drumpf BTFO threads are shill threads.

Tell the CIA how their employer is broke and their pensions dont exist. You CIA are unsecured creditors of your insolvent banks through your bank accounts. and you only can earn federal reserve dolars too, which is national debt.

SAGED

>trolls trolling trolls

I would give my life for Trump x1000 over. I would without question give my life for any of you faggots willing to do the same.

I know I am not alone in this feeling. Fuck I love how far we've come.

MAGA

>...trolling trolls.

Trump is god like. I would die for him if need be.

>Former Trump supporter

>Crash and burn

>Nuclear codes

I DISAVOW DRUMPF!

Are you German?

Are you Canadian?

Are you Canadian?

Are you British?

Are you Australian?

Are you Australian?

This is EXACTLY the same post from a previous "Trump BTFO" thread

WOW! THERES ALOT OF INTERNATIONAL TRUMP VOTERS. NO WAY! MORE OUTSIDE THE U.S. THAN INSIDE ! ! AMAZING ! ! THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY NOT A SHILL THREAD ! ! THESE ARE TOTALLY REAL PEOPLE WHO ARENT CIA ON PROXYS. (honestly)

saged

Me too!

As do I, comrade.

He is doing everything he said and he didnt shake the hand of our dictator Merkel the Islam inviting cunt who destroyed Europe!

Trump TRUMP TRUMP

He is no Andrew Jackson, but he's better than Clinton.

you're a shill, but yes, i am starting to regret it. what the fuck was that merkel shit yesterday. this is getting embarrassing

It was a mistake if there was another competent candidate to vote for

Hillary is worse than him

> Sup Forumsfaggots claim trump is actually going to fulfill all promises and maga
> trump literally backtracks on every single promise
> "gonna drain the swamp of corporate interests!"
> apponts richest cabinet in history
> repeals obamacare
> gives an even worse replacement
> cuts funding for literally everything except military spending
> claims he's going to focus more on american domestic policy
> "no more foreign adventurism!"
> literally starts banging the war drums over nk within the first 6 months of his presidency
> everyone hates him
> is most divisive president in history
> america is on verge of civil war 2.0
> Sup Forumsfaggots so in denial they will claim they "wanted all of this to happen" and that they knew trump was incompetent and that's why they supported him

nice try guys but you really should own up to your retardation

this

can you finally kys?

>> trump literally backtracks on every single promise

lol. to be fair what would a thai whore know about our politics? like saying you know the moon because you look at it in the sky.

No, because it still triggers you, OP

Remember to put sage in the options field and reply with this picture

Face it, Drumptards. His base is abandoning ship. Time for Trump to escape in a yacht before he gets impeached and imprisoned for his crimes against humanity.

>Obama at least did stuff and spoke publicly to the people

These are either shills, bots or idiots. Who would you come to Sup Forums to complain about Trump. The shills are out and we all know. All the "DRUMPF BTFO" threads are one CIA guy with proxys who can interviene when the ayuot-bot posts get too obvious.

Exactly the same thread as earlier

SAGED

A bit paranoid there bruv. Can you seriously not fathom that some people here are disillusioned with Trump?

Nice shill thread.

I'm still loving the fact I voted for POTUS

sage

>If you dislike Trump you are either a shill, bot, or idiot
>You must like Trump in order post here

Sounds a lot like an echo chamber. Perhaps r/TheDonald is better suited for the likes of you.

This is exactly the same response as I usually get. So are you Australian? There seems to be alot of internationals who regret voting for Trump. In fact its only internationals. Seems a bit suspect,dont you think?

SAGED

Yes, I am. Lived here all my life.I never said that I voted for Trump. I'm just expressing my agreement with OP when he says that it was a mistake for the USA to vote for Trump.
You ought to calm down a bit m9

You cucks are happily paying for King Cuck and Melania's trial separation, explain this.

Why would the CIA bother posting shit on Sup Forums? I really hope they have better things to do

>not recognizing obvious b8/shitposting
So long as Sup Forums continues to believe "shareblue-sample" image names are genuine and every post even remotely critical of Trump is the work of an army of paid shills, people will continue posting these threads BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GET REPLIES from people who believe it's real.

The shill paranoia on this board is ridiculous. The sooner people realize it's mostly just shitposting the better.

Go back to plebbit, go back to facbook etc. The same comeback as ever.

I guess there has been a shift change at the CIA

SAGED

I regret it every time I regret it ;(
FeelsBadMan SadKappa HitlerFace

We're coming for you, drumpfies.

Take your meds bruh. Is it so hard to believe that some people here do not support Trump?

Ignorant people didn't vote for trump....

Saged

>Calm down
You cant go "crazy" typing on a computer. Its literally impossible.

>Yes, I am. Lived here all my life
I dont believe you

Hes been in office for 2 months, so what do you expect. Theres always looser in an election and this is the only time people have consistently expressed regret.

It seems a bit suspect - especially when they are mostly outside the US

SAGED

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear codes.

no - they are notoriously incompetent

SAGED

>paranoia
This shows you re a shill. Same comeback as always.

I recognise the Shill bait posting - thats exactly ht im saying in every post.

You CIA fucked up and are thrying to backpedal by saying its Sup Forums LARPING as shills for (you)s because (you)s are so important

SAGED

just check 'em.

Trump won, so yes. Especially if they are "australian"

SAGED

I didn't say you were crazy, I just told you to calm down.
Do you want my birth certificate and driver's licence?
I have always against Trump, but I've also been even more against Hillary. I could tell you, honest to God, that I'm not a paid shill, but you probably wouldn't believe me any way.

This is literally the exact same bot post from very thread.

another intrnational Trump voter with regret

SAGED

He was trolling, that is a quite popular copy pasta

Oy Vey OP is right! We should have chosen Hillary and the communists!

All you young conservatives could be dying fighting Assad and Putin right now. Side by side with Isis.

Help us clear the way for greater Israel!

Be demoralized goyim!

Great thread shareblue!

always been against*

I dont believe you.

But if you arent a shill you are an idiot, (since you are clearly not a bot)

Im calm - you cant be otherwise typing on a computer.

SAGED

The funny thing now, is that people have gotten so paranoid about the CIA posting shit, that any real conversation about the success of Trump as president is impossible

u fucking wot m8. This thread was almost dead before you came in here and started calling everyone a bot/shill.

Let me ask you this, what difference would it even make if this is a shitpost or an actual shill? Wouldn't the best response to it just be to sage/ignore either way? But no, let's keep bumping it with LOL SHAREBLUE FILENAME XD SHILLS BTFO XDDDDDD, so the person who made the thread for that exact fucking purpose gets a laugh out of it and makes a new one five minutes later which also gets replies from newfags who can't recognize bait.

If anyone is a shill here, it's you. You saved this thread by responding to it.

Its CIA

Its a CIA copy pasta

SAGED

its not paranoia when they are actually doing it. You would be conversating about the sucess of Trump instead of bothering to post that post.

Shill threads and shills are obvious and you are butthurt you've been found out

SAGED

>If you don't support Trump then you are an idiot
Riiiight...

What I else can I do then? You seem to be quite hung up on this idea that if anyone doesn't support Trump, then they must be a paid shill. And that is simply asinine thinking.

starting to think this guy is just trolling desu

Can we finally admit we shouldn't be taking money from pedo ring runners and monsters?

>Wouldn't the best response to it just be to sage
Im sageing every post as you can see.

If it does bump, people can see the shillary and thats good. You are butthurt your shill efforts are being subverted to highlight the shilling instead of it going to archive.

Stop being a bitch...or a shill.

SAGED

Your green text isnt a quote from me as you and everyone can see.
Hahahahaha

Even your shilling is so bad.

This shows the CIA as embarassingly incompetent. You do know your employer is insolvent, right? Your pension doesn't exist.

SAGED

hes a shill.

read the thread

SAGED

Paraphrasing m8, feel free to correct me if I misrepresented what you said.
This sageing doesn't seem to be doing too well, in fact you seem to be aiding keeping this thread alive.
Also,
>That reddit spacing

and the CIA have given up so cue thread archive in

CIA BTFO