Gen Z

Generation Z is the most based and conserv-

being more conservative than their awful millienial parents isn't saying much

If two 13 year old boys want to pretend they're animals and fuck each other, why do you give a shit? Don't act like you never did anything like that with your friends at their age.

ummmm... I actually didn't desu...?

Because arbitrarily grouping people into generations is the best and most reliable way to categorise them...

Fucking furries. Is there a statistic that found out how common are they?

Gays can be conservative

this is why they're getting redpilled.

>these are the universally hated school pricks of Gen Z

This. They are hated. Neither have friends because they are social outcasts.

*typical liberal communist propaganda*

>hey guys this minority represents the majority! You should all feel bad, the minority should rule you all! Feel bad!

>We've been following each other on a social network before we even met
Normies are retarded.

>Looks at his profile
>He's British

Don't give up yet, These guys are basically minorities of GenZ

>Hey guys I found some young furies on reddit.

Yeah OP this totally means gen z is fucked.

I'm certain that there will be a spree killer boom, give it a decade, decade and a half at most

There will be a generation that feels as though they were a doomed social experiment for their parent's pathetically failing society/economy. They will punish. imo.

Nevermind, He's from Australia nice job aussies.

INCEL is what drives TERROR

And many of these kids won't be the rainbow queens their parents lead them to believe they were, when puberty sets in for real.

We're degenerates too you know

He's from Australia, Luckily burger kids are at least based because of Trump.

reddit isnt really a good sample of any demographic tbqh. everyone on there is like that

I was standing in line at the Nashville Trump rally the other day, and there were (I think) a few high school students ahead of me. There were a particularly loud set of of really inbred looking gingers twins.

A street evangelist came by and started preaching against homosexuality.

These kids start "debating" him. It was pretty sad. The only verses they knew were "Judge not, lest ye be judged". They also claimed that the Bible never mentions that homosexuality is sin. One claimed he had read the Bible and "knew what it said". The level of discourse was youtube comment level.

One high school girl from a different group yelled "Nobody likes you".

A kid passing by yelled "Preach love not hate!". That kid was angry.

Kids these days, even if they are right wing, are irreligious. They like Trump because their peers do. They only understand straw-man Christianity. They're ideological puppets and parrots.

Some guy who was periscoping interviewed them if anybody cares to go look it up.

>Muh Jesus wasn't nice
Is this word salad supposed to imply that you can be an asshole and judge others will still being Christian? What exactly is the difference?

You should read the whole screencap friend.

nobody here believes that gen z is conservative except the underage genZ

user, pretending like youre animals and engage in sexual activities with your friends isnt normal when youre a young teen.

Generation z meme is pushed by 12 year olds. Nobody with a functioning brain believes it.

Wait, what

Jesus never preached against homosexuality.

Whining about gays is a horrible misuse of time and energy when the media and government of the world is led by people who rape and eat children.

Scrap all the news, we found a reddit post that speaks the contary.

>flag
no surprises there

REV UP THOSE HELICOPTERS!

Because such a person is destined to be a leech on my taxes. And if not only damaging to himself, to everyone he inflicts in his life. To his siblings and parents and family who shame him, to the society to can never fit into and thus function.

The redpill of conservatism is collectivism. Those who are sick should be removed or treated like a gear is replaced or greased.

Holy fuck, I didn't think it was this bad but this single reddit post proves everything wrong. I'm glad you made this thread about this very important redditor and his amazingly insightful post. This thread was definitely not a waste.

The only way to save our species from self destruction is by persuading people to reject mythology and think. Reason is the means of acquiring knowledge because reality is real, and consciousness is awareness of reality, and things are what they are.

Gays and degenerates in general exist in every generation. Millenials just happen to be the worst for it.

Unfortunately, I think it's about half/half in high schools. Half are conservative, whereas the other half is as liberal as their shitty parents. There definitely is an increase in based kids, but they still aren't the majority

test

Gen Z will be more conservative than Millenials, but the reason behind it is that the majority are Muslims/Pajeets.

He didn't have to. First century Jews already knew it was anathema.

>these days.
It is always the same. I don't listen to word said by anyone under 30.

this
every year I get older I realize just how fucking retarded anyone younger is
the old man meme is a reality

Since it was reddit i expected it that after it said "i recently transitioned to" there would be written a gender and that he/she complains noone would date it because of that

and paul joseph watson

Reminder that homosexuality does not equal left wing degenerate faggotry.

It is estimated 30% of the population is furry with another 30% being closet furries