What is China's stance on Intl drug prod and trafficking?

What is China's stance on sanctioning international drug production and trafficking?

Quick overview of my intentions:
>be 18
>will participate in international student model UN conference abroad
>representing the delegation of China
>is Security Council - Sanctions Comittee
>have no idea on this topic
>need user's help to kickstart my research and what exactly to research

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-17/lethal-drug-carfentanyl-found-brisbane-mail-centre-qld/8280790
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2079460/chinese-factory-made-adult-diapers-recycled-used-ones
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

China doesn't care if it doesn't affect their country. If the drugs are kept out of China, that's okay. If drugs are imported or used in China, there are serious consequences.

Please elaborate more. Who else has same or similar policy so I know which country to lobby when I write my resolution paper.

I'm sorry, that's all I know. Why did you accept this job if you know nothing about what you're supposed to talk about?

The country that I'm supposed to represent, and the topic were assigned to us. +I did it for the lulz I dont know jackshit about international politics. My knowledge is limited to Sup Forums.

death penalty for any drug users inside the country. They export a ton of fentanyl though it's really fucking up BC.

I'm guessing that progressive countries like Sweden will attack China for taking harsh approach to druggie rehab methods with their caring methods, facts and statistics n shit. How do I stick to totally chinese arguments? What arguments can I make as China?

Please elaborate. Export to where? What do you mean by BC?

They export to wherever they have buyers. Very often, Chinese expats will buy it and deal in the new country they live in.
BC is British Columbia, a region in Canada.

>only pseudo chinks replying
OP be careful of Canadians and Australians insight on China, most of the time it's chinese disinfo shills

Is that funded by the government? How will it affect china's economy if that stops?

they eat puppers,

>Estonia
>[ural-altaic stronk intensifies]

What is your insight on China's stance on it?

they found that shit in Australia recently

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-17/lethal-drug-carfentanyl-found-brisbane-mail-centre-qld/8280790

>thinking theres actual chinese agents on here
>on a mongolian homework helper website

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2079460/chinese-factory-made-adult-diapers-recycled-used-ones

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

I hate China and its people

Not really. The dealers usually have enough influence/reputation that the authorities won't bother with them unless they give the drugs to Chinese citizens.
There are some regions that have quite a strong economy around drug production and exporting, but it is basically kept on the down-low because it brings in money, the manufacturers have enough social and political influence for the government to ignore what they do, and that to decry it would also mean to destroy social order and peace.

Search for China Uncensored on youtube they have few episodes about chinese drugs

As far as I've seen, about 75% of the production materials used in the manufacture of meth come from China.
They basically have the same policies as any other developed nation on paper, but that's just like how 'on paper's it's kiwis with mysteriously and totally coincidentally Chinese sounding surnames and a weird lack of basic English that are using trust owned look through companies to buy up swaths of land and urban real estate in NZ.
Really makes your brain do some chemical stuff.

So what have we learned so far:

>China doesn't care about drugs going out.
>Goes apeshit if it comes in.

Is the government of China intentiolly sweeping drug exportation under the rug because it has good influence on their economy?

Yes
More changdollars for their landgrabbing and real estate buying.