How do we solve brit problem?

Should brits living in the EU deported after brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dental-tribune.com/articles/news/uk/27005_british_bad_teeth_myth_debunked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

And all land ownership. as well as iron, coal, [insert other public natural resource here], etc of them anywhere on the EU ought to be nationalized as well. After all, remember when it comes to fish its "theirs" and entitled to it.

>How do we solve brit problem?
You can't.

What about arabs, turks, moroccans, nigerians, etc? are they european enough to stay?

i hope we end up at war with europe in the future

Is there an issue friend?

don't hate me, finnbro. I love you and my teeth are straight and white.

stupid finn mongol making a stupid thread

why are we being raided with so many anti-britain threads today?

wonder what we could have turned Africa into by now if the Empire had ran on uninterrupted. They still use the railways, it could've become some super state.

I don't hate brits at all, but there are lot of restrictions for outside of eu people in local laws.

brits are white,mongol rape babies from finnland are not

you have hid behind ragnar and sven for long enough! its time we acknowlege that finnish people are not white

Britain needs to have their gun rights restored. I have a restored Lee-Enfield from WWII that needs to go home eventually.

total genocide is the only solution

dental-tribune.com/articles/news/uk/27005_british_bad_teeth_myth_debunked.html

That map is horrible...

Long live the Empire! Long live the commonwealth!

I doubt that will happen because we have far more Europeans than you have Brits.

And?

So we would deport 3 million Europeans in return which would cripple the economies of many EU states because they tend to be from shitholes so they would have massive increases in unemployment.

It has nothing to do with the fact people outside of eu don't have rights in most european countries.

It is not a game, it is a real problem.

Your comment does not make sense.

>Your comment does not make sense.

Your parents were cousins?

No, but your sentence still did not make sense.

You tell us, Goldstein.

no coloured or irish in this thread

What would /k/ say?

After Brexit can we get rid of NI? The whole border situation will be a mess and that orange shit is an embarrassment. And we'd save billions.

I personally think we should drop them, but make them independent so the Irish don't scream and shout that they BTFO'd us

On the other hand, giving them to Ireland would piss off those orange cunts who abuse our flag.

>Our
>Lost them all

this, NI just causes chaos and makes nationalists of both sides look terrible

Yes.
They have Germanic bloods in their veins.