Germans sell this car for less than Americans want for a piece of shit challenger or chevy...

Germans sell this car for less than Americans want for a piece of shit challenger or chevy. Why does Trump think he has a chance against Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tf0NjVJsSUA
youtu.be/C68JTwmom5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OetiD8rL1KU
performance.ford.com/series/ford-gt/news/articles/2016/06/ford-wins-le-mans--.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what model is this?

>american education

Only women and gay men should drive that car.

Be a man, buy a truck or SUV

Porsche 911 GT3 RS (pictured) : 131k

Corvette Z06: 80k

Really caused my neuronal networks to activate in firing formation.

Its a Porsche one of the GT models, definitely more than an american muscle car. Weak bait.

thats a cayman you fucking dolt.

A Porsche is 3 classes above a Corvette.

A Corvette is probably comparable in prestige with a Mazda around here.

Corvette is faster, just has a less nice interior.

a real man drives an audi rs6

cheaper too

btw those 911 grills are UGLY AF

Pic is a carbon fiber kit for the 911. It isn't stock.

>Pic is a carbon fiber kit for the 911. It isn't stock.
doesnt make it any less ugly

That car is 130 thousand dollars you fucking brainless cretin

What are your thoughts on this:

youtu.be/Tf0NjVJsSUA

?

corvettes would look a lot cooler to me if they would just ditch this gay symbol

It's a 911 GT3 RS of the 991 generation you retard.

>Romanian education
Your little Porschemobiles are quite a bit more expensive than a hellcat, a z28 camaro, or a z06 corvette. I believe that theyre 140k+? I would rather have a Viper ACR than that german cuck shit if thats how much I have to pay for a car.

>Its a Porsche one of the GT models

It's prob a stock 911 with the Tech Art body kit.

Sexy af though.

But the corvette is entirely plastic

A real man drives an Audi 100.

Volvos are for boomers.

>ditch this gay symbol
fuck off nigger, its classic. they need to stop fucking with it though

Well yes, I cannot afford it but I think it looks nice.

Do we have an opinion on this new baby Range Rover?

european cars are for turks and fuckboy gooks.
the gook buys a new mercedes / BMW / porsche, and the turk buys it from him in 15 years when it is starting to fall apart.

Too many variants. Evoque needs a better engine.

>rather have a viper

What if you need to take corners famalam?

If it's like BMW and Mercedes, bet the engine is half plastic and designed to last only 5 years.

>they need to stop fucking with it though
agreed. the new vette looks fucking badass except for that big fucking gay V on the hood. something more subtle like the one you posted on the rear of the car would be sufficient.

That shit is fucking trash. A 911 is on par with Ferrari. Stop comparing porsches with whatever cheap v8 ripoff american cars

What Challenger sells for over $100K made in this century?

Did they ever fix the overheating problem with the Corvette?

I thought even the high end American supercars (except for Hennessys) were reasonably cheap compared to Euro counterparts.

Did Top Gear lie to me?

Germans benefit from a weak Euro being weighed down by shitty countries like Greece. If Germans had their own currency they wouldn't be able to export as many cars.

The new vette looks queer as folk.

The centerlock wheels, hip inlets from the Turbo, overpressure outlets on the wheel arches and spoiler scream genuine GT3 RS to me. Putting that on a stock one would be more expensive than a real one.

Hennessys GT, their fastest car is a Lotus Exige (European car) with an engine swap

Someone lied, European sports cars are high dollar compared to US.

>Did they ever fix the overheating problem with the Corvette?
not much of a car guy so i dont follow such things

Fucking kek

British cars > German cars

Anglos most known car Rolls Royce is owned by BMW lol

What Porsche, and what classes?

>Corvette is faster, just has a less nice interior.
Which model is supposed to be faster than which model of a Porsche?

As to the "nice interior" I wouldn't even compare both. The Corvette looks like a cheap Honda inside, all plastic and shit. And the engine technology is a decade behind the one used in a Porsche.

>British cars > German cars
What British cars? All British brands are foreign owned and the technology is supplied mostly from Germany such as BMW, Daimler, Opel and Volkswagen.

3 muh lady fedora tips higher im betting

Are you retarded? 911 turbo s does 0-100 (0-62mph) in 2.6 seconds

see 0-60 3.4 vs 3.0

Is the Evoque actually a good car?

Do Corvettes still have leaf springs?

These cars are literally cuckmobiles, only spoiled brats and men with failing marriages buy them (also gays).

Gt3 rs is track oriented, it had more downforce than any car you will produce in the next 200 years. 991.2 does 0-100 in 2.6 secs

>range rover
>british engineering

Oh I am laffin mate.

Look US cars might be shit, but landing strip one cars are even more shit

>Gt3 rs is track oriented, it had more downforce than any car you will produce in the next 200 years. 991.2 does 0-100 in 2.6 secs
so slower than a Telsa P100D

L M A O

What is this in euro ? Like around 1000 euros ?

Buttmad Euros

No German car can ever compete with a Jag, Range Rover or a Lotus

let me ftfy, V10*

Porsche is what balding mid life crisis guys drive to feel confident about their small dick. I would suggest uncucking yourself and educating your mind about american supercars, they might not be as good as a ferarri or a lambo but theyre damn close for third of the price give or take. Porsche is just overpriced junk.

Yeah about 1000 euro women on the ISIS slave market

Because Kraut cars, especially Volkswagens are notoriously unreliable, at least here in Aussieland.

t. Nissan Mechanic

Range Rovers humiliate any kraut attempt at building an SUV. Reserved class and luxury vs pompous teutonic tractors like the Cayenne and GLC.

>British cars
Which one?
Last time i checked all of them were owned by mainland european comapnies and made outside of the UK.

Porsche won le mans in 2016, 2015, 2013 (2014 was Audi). Jaguar has 800hp on all their cars and none of them does 0-100 in less than 4 secs lmao

Agree with this.

>Porsche 911
>Less than a Chevy
U wot m8

Germans self sabotage. Literally everyone has a chance against them.

Nice Romania, thanks for the fucking help.

There are about 25 models of the 911.

Remember when an american car won le mans or any car race? Me neither

corvettes are faster than 911s is the comparison obviously.
>more advanced engine tech
>still slower
>you mirin muh pushrods

Doesn't matter. Their naturally aspirated flat 6 engines push more power than your quad turbo v8s

Skip to 1:20
youtu.be/C68JTwmom5Y

it's like you are arguing about which country has the best mcmansions. Does it Even fucking matter when you are a poor faggot living in gyspie country. The more important thing is what country offers the best bang for your buck for the average consumer.

>2016 Corvette ($55k) 0-60: 3.7 s
>2017 Porsche 911 ($90k) 0-60: 4.0 s

Even a Z06 with it's 2.9s 0-60 time is almost as fast as the highest end 911 Turbo S 2.8s

Except the Z06 is 79k and the Turbo S is... 200k LMAO

>Germans willing to spend almost twice as much money for 0.1 s faster

Well at their their turbo s won't catch fire and kill them lol

At least

That must be why a fire extinguisher is an option on the 911s

It doesn't really matter because as filthy gypo scum the only time you'll ever see inside a Porsche or Corvette is when you steal one.

Apart from the donkey and cart, is the Lada still the number one vehicle of choice for you Roma?

t.widowmaker

That Corvette probably costs 150k in Europe.

Lmao corvettes are for small limp dick faggots and only rednecks drive challengers whereas CEOs drive porsches and mercedes

Opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=OetiD8rL1KU

That's literally the point of a corvette dingus. You plan on offraoding your Porsche anytime soon?

Typical american car. Big chasis trying to make up for small cock, 10ft travel suspension, v8 that will catch fire and kill you

We have the same thing in the states except it goes from old Jews to young niggers.

>You will never drive a German car because you don't want to contribute to germanistans economy.

That is German cars blow. That and they are overenginered.

>0-60 is relevant
If your roads had any bends maybe you would understand why the Porsche is vastly superior.

>v8 that will catch fire and kill you
youre thinking ferrari gyppo

ugly car but fun business model

lol you're a faggot if you wouldn't drive one. Considering you're a leaf you don't have the masculinity to handle the power of one and would spin out and die unlike your truck.

>ferrari
>v8

Kill yourself my man

FORD FUCKING GT. LAST YEAR AND 50 YEARS AGO. NECK YOURSELF YURRO

performance.ford.com/series/ford-gt/news/articles/2016/06/ford-wins-le-mans--.html

FORD FUCKING GT. LAST YEAR AND 50 YEARS AGO. NECK YOURSELF YURRO

Oh boy another muhh handling faggot

Because girls just get inundated with pleasure when you tell them you can take that corner at 50 mph

>FORD FUCKING GT

I wish they actually called it this

Im not even arguing which car is better. I'm just letting you know you are arguing so fervently about some absolutely fucking retarded.

I think its a 911 gt 3 RS because of the center locking wheels and also the look of the front and look of the spoiler in back

>had more downforce than any car you will produce in the next 200 years
so I guess the Dodge Viper ACR doesn't count, in spite of the fact that it costs over $10k less?

based

>porsche
Ask Paul Walker, kek