Our guy? prove me wrong, pro tip: you cant!

Our guy? prove me wrong, pro tip: you cant!

Look at our boy Barron, and his white supremacist shoes. This can't be a coincidence.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4325426/Barron-Trump-takes-trip-White-House-lawn.html?mrn_rm=rta

Which Beatles album is this?

Bump. I like it.

is barron transitioning?

Those are the exact shoes I have been wearing for the past 12 years. I have three more pairs of them in my closet, too.

well they are taking a step with their left foot, not sure what it means, but there is that

most aesthetic family of all time

damn he's pretty tall for a 10 year old

Barron looks right at us - us here on Sup Forums. While wearing those shoes. Must mean something right?

Mommy Melania is too perfect.

looking right at us, over his left shoulder. commie confirmed

He's a big guy.

>10 years old
>tall asf
>presidential son
>meme prince
>cool hair
>new balances

>He

Haha new balance

Autismo confirmed. Kek be blessed

Barron knows the power of the mind.

Cringe

Who is she?

GAS GAS GAS
I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT I'LL FLY
AND BE THE WINNER

Barron is going to be tall as fuck in 10 years.
No wonder Trump is so confident with strong genes like this.

shieeeet

wow what a bunch of racists

You fucking what? this dude is 12 and is already 6 feet,

>tfw 5'11" feet 18 y/o

OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY

post rare barrons

He's the final redpill

>NB
Yaasss

he's 10

mfw he's gonna be fucking 220cm tall
also literally same shoes

Hahahhaha have a you

thanks famm

>tfw a 10-year-old is taller than you

>mfw its his birthday in 2 days

You fags oughta throw this guy a mad one

>ywn have barron's supreme alpha genetics

Barons mom has got it goin' on,
She loves me and I've waited so long.
Donald can't you see,
She's just not the girl for thee.
I know it might be wrong,
But I'm in love with Baron's mom.

i'd go gay for baron desu

>tfw that boy is as tall as you

>implying that you not already is gay for him

New Balance are the only shoes I run in because they have a wider toe box than most running shoes and I can actually wear my size.

If I wear nikes I always have to go up a half size, with Pumas it's like a whole size.

Saucony's are nice though.

he's taller than me and that's a disgrace

This

We need to have a Sup Forums party for master Barron

For you (and for me too)

I concur.

RUNNING IN THE 90S

he looks like Kira

New Balance are autism shoes, not surprised Sup Forums likes it.

>autists can't tell the difference between dad shoes tier NB and /fa/ NB

They are getting a bit dated now, though

Light "Kira" Yagami

This

Is this kid going to grow into a freak lanket? It can't be healthy being this tall at his age.

Thanks for that rare Obonga.

This picture makes me happy. Barron is so tall:)

What kind of NB are those?

I've been looking for a pair.

jesus, this kid grew so much in a few month

Barron looks like a kpop star

10 years old and already hitting puberty.

holy shit. Alpha.

I've been asking for a week what new OC /pol is making for Barron's 11th birthday-

THIS MONDAY

and no one ever answers.

Does no one have any ideas? Barron is about to have his first birthday as son of POTUS in less than 48 hours and no one seems to care.

This is an outrage. I demand answers.

What vidya do you think he plays? Probably like fucking aircraft simulators

minecraft and fnaf

White supremacist shoes?

I am missing the joke. I dont understand.

Am I crazy or did he change his hair or something.

"look at this iPhone game dad its about hiding from a mechanical bear-

HEUSIFGH3UIH23I2E2321E213@!@!@#!!

12:31pm Donald J Trump is pronounced dead due to cardiac arrest"

He looks taller now.

He's gaining power

NB is pro-Trump. I don't usually like brands being political even if they like the people I do but NB makes some seriously comfy shoes and I have plantar fasciitis.

Indeed. Especially for someone who

HAS THEIR 11th BIRTHDAY MONDAY

Wake up, pol.

>Our guy
back2reddit with your forced memes

dont spend it all in one place kid

middle part IS the master race

kek

or Marfan syndrome...

Thanks for the recommendation. I have issues too. I have been using Skechers for a few years. I like them well enough. I hope your condition gets some relief. I used to get that pretty bad too.

I bet he drinks milk as well, fucking nazi.

>seriously though, too bad he won't be old enough to take over from Ivanka in 2032

We could make him a big card

HOW COME HE'S ALMOST AS TALL AS TRUMP AT 11 OMFG

Sharia blue you are trying too hard

He's such un ubermensch.

Just a little side by side of Michelle vs Melania

I think it speaks for itself

That would be nice. We could make something nice and see if it could circulate twitter so he would be sure to see it eventually.

Here is a nice father/son pic from OPs article

this is some powerful picture
saved

he's probably having visions, he's psychic and as a son of US president is more than important hence he is being conctacted by ETs

yes Milenia has class, i hate obongo but the appeal to so many people was that he was just a normal guy, if the marxists wouldnt have over played there hand, and started demonizing white cis males then who knows where we would be.

The one from Live, America-to-Slovenia Tour demos.

Aww he got thinner. Cute.

cute

Mfw 6'5 at 22

Holy shit, I've never been so jealous in my life.
I swear to god, I'll go on a rampage if he marries a jewess too.

Dude remainds me of pic related.

Its been a long process, in my view. To me, this shit has been coming since the 60's since Kennedy, the only Catholic POTUS was shot dead and LBJ, a Jew lover ever since he was a congressman in Texas, was suddenly made president and changed immigration after Jews kept lobbying the US to come in but had been excluded as any special class. LBJ was a fundamentalist Christian and was taught the Jews were God's chosen (and I'm sure there was plenty of politicking as well.)

Immediately after LBJ, Nixon gets tossed out, who was pretty red pilled, even if he did take us off the gold standard. After that was two nobodies, Ford and Carter.

I think Reagan was to Carter what Trump was to Obama. That is, even if you control the media, you cant convince the people to vote for a loser party over and over.

Which is what Bush Sr was, a neocon pussy. He is how we got Clinton. Then we had the 2000 election which was a general mess. Bush Jr squandered his political capital and while being a nice guy, seemed to think the public was a bunch of idiots. As if the pointless, mismanaged, misdirected wars werent enough, his last year began the banking collapse, and gas had reached $4 a gallon.

Which is how we get Obama. More importantly, its how Romney lost. Because the GOP still wasnt getting the message. In many ways, Obama didn't win in 2008 as much as the GOP lost. The dems wouldnt have run a 'black' guy unless they were certain the GOP was that unpopular. It took Obama beating Romney for ANYBODY in the GOP to get the message. And they STILL had the balls to run another Bush in 2016.

So Trump sort of corrects the course going all the way back to the end of Reagan. Heres what bothers me:

There are no other Trumps waiting in the wings. When Trump goes, thats it. We are still stuck with a balless cuck establishment party of lackies, flunkies and statist career autocrats...

... And as history shows, they will try to cash in on Trumps brand and victory, over reach and neglect the people as they always do, and eventually blow what should be the dawn of a new ideological legacy in the country.

Instead, they will kill the golden goose as always, and in this shit two-party system, make the Dems look good again enough for most of the country to vote for them. The (((media))) will pack up from cable news and start building their network on the internet, and its only a matter of time before they try to take it over also. They cant control what people say so much yet, but they will find more and more ways to listen in and react.

I think Trump has bought the party and country some time. But the last fifty years did some damage, and I dont think either has a lot of time left, if you define the nation by its current borders and traditional values. The GOP simply cant be bothered to defend us from lunatics unless there is someone throttling them by the neck to do it like Trump. I think a third party may still have footing in the future, if there is any at all.

Sorry so long. g2g Have a good weekend, all.

Abe's sending him a JDM 86 for his birthday

he looks like Tadzio from death in Venice

Barron is growing just like the future wall.

>trump is 1.88 m / 6'2"

>Obama is 1.85 m/ 6'1"

>Clinton is 1.88 m/ 6'2"
>hillary is 666m / 5'5"

>bush is 1.82 m / 6'0"
>jeb was 1.92m / 6'3"

Rubio never had a chance

Imagine if Barron starts lifting in a few years what he would look like at 18 after 8 years of Trump.

honestly lifting may hurt his look he has going on, the thin tall aristocratic look is too rare to pass up

>wearing jeans with a blazer

Maybe just some lifting.
I don't want him to look like Jared Kushner.

The Trumps really feel like royalty. Zero doubt in my mind that at least one of his kids or grandkids is going to be President some day

5'9, 160 20% body fat
could I take on Barron in a fight guise?