Since East Asia is old and busted (thank you weeaboos) I wanna go and explore Africa

Since East Asia is old and busted (thank you weeaboos) I wanna go and explore Africa.
Or at least the civil, well organized and protected part of it.
Which language will be most useful except English?

>civil, well organized and protected part of it.

They gang rape white people, male or female, because they think it cures AIDS.

Bring lube.

French

t. African
Stay safe user,always condom

but i'm italian. Does it count?

Unless you're really tan I guess.

french? Not swahili nor amharic?

>be whiteboy
>spoof location to various countries on Tinder out of curiosity to see where girls like me most
>get hundreds and hundreds of matches in African countries

I-if it wasn't so dangerous...

French.

>always condom

Not necessary. Europeans are virtually immune to sexually transmissible HIV.

French, Swahili will only serve you for a small part of Africa, the French colonized gigantic areas and so it's very commonly spoken. Avoid African arabs and muslims for reasons you should be familiar with if you're here, they refuse to assimilate no matter where they are

Citation needed my friend

I thought French was not that widely spoken and african people would rely more on their own national languages or dialects.
Thank you for your advices.

Civil africa

Not necessarily we speak our own languages definitely, where I lived for example we spoke twi, ewe,ga, fanti, not that you'd know what any of those are just an example of how many we have, however we're taught English and French in school

I see so your advice is learning French. Thank you lad.

just go to america

Precisely, safe travels
There is a lot of bad in my home country, a lot of misinformation, a lot of ignorance, violence etc.
But if you are smart and safe, do your research and find helpful guides or chart a smart voyage, your life will be changed forever in a positive way for the beauty and kindness you can experience. I recommend you start in Ghana.

Yes I know Africa is a continent, I spoke of my own country (Ghana)because I do not want to speak out of turn for others

>always condom
i thought you did not need it in west africa?

It's rare in west Africa, it is very religious so the women tend to not be whores but that's changing with the integration of modern western culture and with how many travelers that come and go, why risk it?

Thanks to immigrants one can explore Africa quite thoroughly next to the comfort of their own homes in Yurop.

Why can't we form a militia and ship out to africa? It would be on terms of preventing whites from being genocided, with trump as out leader there is hope we can take some land for ourselves.

Please do not, we share your sentiment for preserving a future for your children, we have muslims already and now the Chinese, Africa must be allowed a chance to take responsibility for itself and grow out of the damage caused by generations past, both African and otherwise

the condom shrinks the penis

What damage? Most of it was caused by us underestimating their intelligence. We tried to instill capitalism to a culture of people with it anywhere in their native language in a generation. Of course it failed, especially for 1800 americans with cuba/guam/porto rico/ect. They literally can not comprehend our system. They have never experienced it untill we brought it. Things like communism sound more fulfilling to a tribemans. Its basically their system already. And then after ww2 the only people left with money were globalist, who did their own kind of imperialism continuing to this day. But theirs is shit and we need to change it. As a people we can never grow if we are trapped to 20-30% of the landmass.

This is his excuse

*without it anywhere

This is a broad generalization my friend, if you start another thread on the topic around 4:30 pm EST, we can discuss it further, I am in a position that does not allow deep conversation or paragraphs at the moment

>It's rare in west Africa, it is very religious so the women tend to not be whores

L
O
L

You're killing me.