ITT: I predict the future

ITT: I predict the future
>Declining birthrates in Europe
>Immigrants are needed because there is a lack of people in the workforce and declining birthrates
>Huge amount of Muslims come to the west to make up for these declining birth rates and small workforce
>Islam becomes the dominant religion
>Whites are bred out easily because breeding with foreigners is "normal"
>Africa becomes an economic superpower after factories are moved there due to Asians getting better education
>Europe becomes an authoritarian Islamic state
>Desertification of Africa and other hot climate's force more immigrants to move to the west
>Everyone is a black Muslim who have no loyalty to Europe because they do not have roots there
>Everyone just consumes media peddled by the government
>Everyone sits idly by on a heavily censored internet controlled by sophisticated AI that prevents actual discussion (think reddit)
>The only political stances will be an extremely far left ideology and an extremely far right Islamic ideology
>A culture war will ensue which will determine the future of mankind
>We will either die out in said war or manage to reach the stars

I've just realised that if we don't die in some major cataclysmic event before this then future humans will be Islamic or liberal negroids with no sense of national pride or identify. It's inevitable isn't it? This is our future. We can no longer stop it. It will be too late. Tolerance will go into overdrive as more and more foreigners make up our youth. It'll become normalised. We will all just blend into one big race. What's the point anymore famalam? I'm FUCKING freaking out guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Western Europe is definitely fucked. I'd say Southern Europe and Eastern Europe still have a chance though.

Believed everything until >Africa becomes an economic superpower
They couldn't become a superpower with half the world's platinum, what makes you think they'll become one even if the world becomes islamified?

Chinks take over?

paranoia: the post

Are you STUPID? The industrial age ended, after the Industrial age comes the Welfare age, nobody needs to fucking work since there WILL BE NO WORK. Everything is done by machines, declining birthrate wouldnt matter

I welcome the dark age of technology.

Unless we kill all the marxists traitors first and drive the mudslimes back where they belong.

That would change everything. But will we do it? Will we? We'd fucking well better.

Maybe if white supremacists actually fucked their women instead of wasting time in their trailers bashing non whites on Sup Forums and other sites the white race would not be in danger of disappearing. Cucks, the majority of you,

kek didn't will your post

>you are a false prophet of kek, OP

Op if in the future humanity's only political options are an Islamic caliphate or a SJW caliphate reaching the stars is completely out of the question.

>one post by this ID.
GTFO shill.
The highest standard of living comes from the small communities like Iceland.

Huge societies is just a way for kikes to exploit the chaos and leech the people into poverty as it becomes too many for the regular citizen to realize what's going on.

basically accurate, but add this:

> a small enclave of remaining wealthy whites realize that colonizing other planets is the only escape from the encroaching hordes

> mars becomes a far-right fascist ethnostate

>>Immigrants are needed because there is a lack of people in the workforce and declining birthrates
Um, no...

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo

What about when these small communities are forced to accept refugees. What happens when the refugees out breed them? What happens when your small community is industrialised and is covered in factories and shops? It just becomes another town. Small communities can't exist in the future

thats why everbody should build a wall

Why bother if it's impossible to secure our culture?

You need a will to continue.
Find something or someone worth to continue.

I know it's a meme but we genuinely do need a new Hitler.

Famalam im really starting G to question my beliefs. The left have won the culture war. What else can we do?

I predict the future too:
>you're all going to die and it will be the most bitter and painful moment full of regrets

This is what I've been wondering this whole time. Why is it that leftists simultaneously claim that we need living wage from big daddy government because all the jobs are going to be automated but somehow we need 3rd world labor for the jobs that are going to be automated first?

>import muslims
>the few that get jobs lose them immediately to automation
>the rest that didn't get jobs still bitch because the others are
>now we have shitloads of angry 3rd world muslims
The last time I'll be able to say "Thanks Obama"

They won't make it that far... Look at history. 6 million? Our K/D will get even higher if it has to.

Predicting the future thread with crazy scenarios thread?
> Sweden legalizes child sex and marriage to not offend Muslims and go along with multiculturalism fantasies
> Becomes booming center of worldwide and international child sex trade
> GDP skyrockets
> Swedish Leftists use this as an example of the wondrous successes of multiculturalism

Afterwards...
> US elects David Duke as president
> Americans further in poverty, rage boiling over
> US military industrial complex needs another war
> US liberates Europe from Sharia

drop nukes on the middle east and california for a perfect world

Someone post that meme of white man handing over civilization to the jew-asian-transhuman ai overlords and brown mongrelized underclass

Here is most accurate:

>> Declining birthrates in Europe among white people
>> 3rd world imigrants will keep flooding Europe
>> Christianity slowly dieing out, while Islam growing in Power all over
>> Civil unrest/riots all over western Europe, rising crime, possible rebelion against Gov. among right-wingers, white people with money moving out from Europe or running into Eastern Europe
>> Possible economic crash due to banking system, in Germany OR USA, or CHINA,.
>> Collapse of Euro Union
>> Civil wars all over Western EU
>> Possible trubles with oil on the world market
>> Collapse of US Dolar
>> More conflicts in middle-east
>> China provoces conflict in far-east, due to blust of their economic bubble
>> US Provoces Russia + China even more, by trying to stay in position of world hegemony, while US Economy is about to turn in rubbles...
>> One from those Giants ( USA or CHINA) will try to start a world war 3, to save themself. and stay on the surface for a bit longer..

World war 3 is the ultimate predicition/outcome for whatever is happening nowdays around the world, in politics and economy.

We have less than 15 years, before oil shortages will affect world market, what will completly kill world economy.

Amen

Here's a fact to challenge your world view:
Most Muslim Immigrants into Europe successfully integrate.
Western liberalism is winning the culture war against Islam.

Its not surprising really. Once you've seen a free society, oppressive Islam looks like a shitty way to live your life.

But the news/internet never talks about those Muslims because that's boring. You only ever hear about the immigrants who cause trouble.

>2030
>Brazil
>The same shithole since 1889
>Muslims who come here are converted thanks to our degeneracy
>Muslims who dont convert to the local Religion-Culture stay in line because if they think they are animals we're twice worse.

You know what kind of (((people))) hide in Poland? Cool story bro. If China's economy goes, the US will mildly suffer from slightly more expensive imports from places like India and some domestic products. If the US economy goes, the Chinese economy will be completely fucked. They are a paper tiger. It is unlikely that there will be a major US-Russia conflict, a US-Chinese conflict is more likely and China would be curb stomped. I rate that as pretty unlikely to happen though.

Trying to autistically predict the future even based on trends is retarded and just will demoralize you and induce anxiety for no reason. In the US we had doubts that Trump would win the election and the media told us he had a 98% chance to lose. Things worked out for us... Not that he's perfect but Shillary would have been the deathblow AKA fast train to destruction, Trump is ironically the slow train to the death of our country but at least we will get to keep our arms and have more time to stockpile food and ammo. That's what you should be doing. Maybe a massive natural disaster will happen before any war scenario. Just be prepared and don't worry about it.

Do you think certain parts of South America will become safe havens for westerners, even some Europeans? Referring mainly to places like Dominican Republic and Uruguay. Whites tend to civilize or further civilize places they mass migrate to, and these countries aren't like Somalia as it stands so it wouldn't be a huge undertaking.

that's a lie and you know it
kys