If we never colonized africa

How do you think Africa would be right now if we never colonized them. Would we still have SJW? Would they be crying about the fact that we NEED to help niggs?

Legit wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As far as I know, Koreans never colonized any part of Africa.

Who's this "we", gook?

I think they would go even more to Europe, since they wouldn't have any infrastructure (You know, because they still use the one that was left for them by the colonizers, like 60 years ago)

In 50 years time you will see exactly what Africa was like without white people.

Y-y-you can move to my country if you want.

>50 years until you get your flaming tire necklace

Boy, aren't you the optimist!

We wouldn't have a nigger problem in the US. Or, our nigger problem wouldn't be a severe as it is now. Our only slaves would be Irish.

Am French, living In China/Japan/Korea for business.

Was watching some stuff about old africans saying that it was better when whites were around.

Would any of them have be able to ever reach civilisation or at least stable living conditions?

No, why do you think the most civilized country in Africa used to be South Africa? Africans can't literally run a country by themselves. Their IQ scores equal those of retards.

>Living in Korea
>Not out eating Bi Bim Bap
>not putting white semen in gook wombs
>posting on Sup Forums

Why?

>not putting white semen in gook wombs
>posting on Sup Forums
sounds like an upstanding example of a conservative white man to me. Race mixing is degenerate.

That's quite a crazy concept
If we didn't do that or buy slave niggers from the Jews 300 years ago, would the Jews still be manipulating us into adopting so many brainlet niggers?

Sorry, I forgot.

Nah they'd fine something else to bitch about it has nothing really to do with what they preach in what they tell its more so just devolved into a bitch fest more or less agree with them muh whites are evil k :/ everyones a racist k :/ Evil whites destroyed africa K ;/ i mean there's no real point to their arguments but they'd still have something to complain about so no even if said euros got btfo'd somehow militarily and never colonized africa sjws would still be here sorry bud :(

Been doing that for 8 years until I married 2 years ago to the daughter of a rich chinese businessman lol

In this hypothetical, we just ignore human nature to harvest resources and exploit weaker cultures. In which case, Africa forever remains the weak culture that it is and Eli Whitney gets usurped by time and practicality. Or the Irish straight up replace niggers.

We stopped slavery in 1830 and most of the Imperial projects there were pretty ideologically cucked. Sierra Leone and Liberia were started by the equivalent of cucked white men using their vast wealth to create societies for free blacks which predictably collapsed into military violence. The SJW complex would exist regardless of anything we did externally and if it did not exist, they would have to invent it. You can already tell by how they accentuate and amplify existing things in order to cohere with the remorse and guilt they feel inside their own hearts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira

If is wasn't the occident that colonized there, I firmly believe that northern africans and those from the middle east would have colonized sub saharan africa and enslaved them (which they had done anyways). There is a plethora of natural resources in africa and if it wouldn't have been the whites it would've been somebody else.

>Had the negro possessed the powers of the European mind, his country would not have remained to this day without the rudest monuments of art. What indeed has prevented him from rising even to the civilization of the Arab ? And why should we attempt to reason away the fact, or receive it with impatience ? The mind of the negro may be improved and instructed, but it cannot be raised to the level of the European. When we see throughout Nature a prevailing law of variety, in all things—in animal instinct—in the intelligence of individual men—why assume that there should be uniformity in the mental power allotted to different races of men ? The mind of the negro avoids reflection on the past, abstains from investigating the future ; he im proves nothing that is old, he invents nothing that is new, he discovers nothing unknown. We are not speaking of those of mixed descent, but of the pure race ; and wherever it is found, in Africa or America, these will be found as characteristics. Perception of this would save much benevolence from being led astray. We imagine the slave to possess and groan under the feelings that would be ours, if reduced to his condition. In reality, as a rule, he knows nothing of these feelings. It is just as natural to him to be a slave as it would be monstrous to us. The great majority, if their freedom were offered to them, would look upon it as a proposal to go out and starve. He was born to it, brought up to it ; he has no traditions of the past to sadden it—it is the every-day condition of things around him. He tasks his fellow-slaves, when appointed over them, with a peculiar severity. He despises the white man who has no slaves. He would have plenty, and of his own race too, if he could. He has no more idea of questioning the justice or propriety of the matter than of inquiring why night follows day. We create imaginary feelings, of which he knows nothing, and sympathise with sorrows that are not really in his breast, but in our own.