Fench Shooter was Far Right 'Lonely Satanist', Sup Forums, is that you?

heatst.com/culture-wars/french-high-school-shooter-idd-as-far-right-lonely-satanist/

>satanist

sounds like the father was a far right politician and his son was an edgelord leftie satanist.

For starters he didn't have any real gun, but a break barrel air gun and an airsoft revolver that can be seen in the picture.
Secondly he is the son of a politician indeed, but who isn't far right.
Thirdly he had some Columbine shooting pictures, some morbid clown faces and some Hatred video games pics on his facebook, nothing that really hints at satanism, just that he liked edgy things.
He went with his fake guns to school to scare off some students who were bullying him.

The fake news however, are still pretending real guns were used (despite no deaths and no injuries other than a handful of people who were hit with pellets), and that the kid was a evil nazi fascinated by evil guns, bla bla bla.

I love how media and governments never seem to understand that this "far-right" thing doesn't just happened overnight and it might be result of some policies

>satanist

>far right

Pick one

>The fake news however, are still pretending real guns were used (despite no deaths and no injuries other than a handful of people who were hit with pellets), and that the kid was a evil nazi fascinated by evil guns, bla bla bla

This

>french getting their throats slit in broad daylight in the streets of muslims outside daily
>terrorist take hostages and blowup shit
>no mention of it and pretend they need all the evidence in the world before they even dare suggest what happened when muslims kill 20+ people shouting allah ackbar
>random kid that's a lefie has a fake gun and doesn't even kill anybody and the news cycle is talking about assault rifles and grenades for days ignoring muslim terrorism
JUST KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Satanism is blue pulled on so many levels

No indication he was far right.

All indications that he was Robot tier.

They produce all our best mass shooters.

I do like that they're trying to blame Sup Forums tho.

And rightly so, Sup Forums is Reddit territory, /vg/ is the Sup Forums gaming board

Sup Forums is christian board ok bye

>Mass shooting

>No deaths

>Toy guns

That's a let down.

I thought people stopped blaming video games for shootings since the Jack Thompson saga.

fake news

heatstreet jews and their false flagging

Nope.

The left replaced the Moral Majority. Thought they were just going to stick to Sexism and Racism but I've seen three articles citing a "Far Right Video Game" as a motivating factor.

Looked like Edgy Next Gen Postal aka Hatred to me.

the Jews literally modified his facebook for the falseflag

>no injuries

L.M.A.O

>Far Right 'Lonely Satanist'
>following Emmanuel Macron on twitter
It doesn't make any sense.

But France has strict gun control!
This could never happen there!

kid probably goes to school with 90% sand niggers

No, Grasse is a small town. They gather in Paris and other big cities.

"Far-right" basically is the new "Satanist." It's like the hysteria in the 90s in the Paradise Lost documentary.

I honestly think they might have done that shit, on an unrelated note. I'm torn. Can't decide. Shit's weird.

joseph is a literal cuck
christianity is an opiate to keep cucks from killing

if you think christianity is red pilled you are a moron

Check out the scenes of terror after the incident

Not anymore.
Almost all the town are now corrupted thanks to hollande.

>Elle rit

Sale pute

>tfw you're about to get massive fb lieks from everyone praising your bravery standing up to a few bb pellets.

If it was Muslims or shitskins he has shooting, then good.

>Satanist

>far right
>satanist
>heatstreet

fuckin hell, they aren't even trying anymore.

HAHA holy shit yurop is such a joke

THE STORY SAYS HUNTING RIFLE

WHAT DO YOU HUNT WITH AN AIRSOFT MOSQUITOS