Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Why do blacks have the best music? Even if you do not agree, you at least have to concede that they are overrepresented as far as famous music artists go.

You always blame the fact that blacks in the US were bred to be tractors when someone brings up the athlete meme, but what about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bRTFr0ytA8
youtube.com/watch?v=JyBdPjiQpYU
youtube.com/watch?v=gnWKhq8l_5c
youtube.com/watch?v=z32BtwD_P04
youtube.com/watch?v=l8tszLmocWU
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ3iQrS9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=qVdmMnEDHlY&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=M308H1ZuUsM&index=28&list=LLlWjtlICrGBlKAMOfwEqV2A
youtube.com/watch?v=0-40JXrhafg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hate blacks I hate mindless and/or selfish violence.

I could really care less about who makes music. Hendrix and Kravitz make good music. But when it comes to things of importance: building a civilized society, black are a collective failure.

What's wrong with selfish violence? If you're getting assaulted and you fight back, it's selfish violence, for example.

You could care less? So you do care, some?

Well assassinating MLK wasn't so smart.

Why should I even expect anything other than a cuckold when i see that flag

>Swedish taste in music

Black people legitimately have made some great music, but to say that Blacks make the best music is complete crap. First one has to ignore all the great music White people have made throughout the many centuries. And then one has to pretend that Black people = American Blacks in the 20th century. Outside of 20th century American Blacks, they haven't done much at all. And of course White Americans made plenty of great music during the 20th century too.

But why would the first rap song to win best original song at the Oscars go to a white rapper in a field clearly pioneered by blacks if they're so great?

Fuck off, you're American, in 99% of cases someone is a huge cuck faggot it's an American

I guess your smart ass response negates the fact that blacks are a collective failure whenever they are found.

Are you implying garbage like hip hop and rap is music?

Why modern black people don't listen to jazz? You can only see them doing hip-hop

Artist like BB King & Jim Hendrix are good. That nigger mumble of today is absolute shit.

>have

Good joke Ivan, just like your GDP

Corrupting the youth isn't admirable whether you like the music or not. The 60's and early 70's have a lot to answer for.

only fedora tippers listen to classic

Jazz > classic all day erry day

Its not selfish if your lack of consideration is due to the fact you are protecting yourself from harm or damage.

Breaking someones window to get in to rob them is selfish violence.

>famous
Fame =/= talent

Blacks created rock and blues though. In the 50s all of their songs would get copied

After two world wars I think folks couldn't give a fuck.

Yeah BB King having 18 children isn't really someone to admire.

Sure but I think the cuckold also meant the nigger babble of today

Hippety Hoppety is not good.

Jazz is decent.

Blacks have either hit or missed.

>Jazz
literally autistic screeching: the musical genre

OP basically admits that blacks are useless (their ability to work in subtropical climates and resist marlaria is no longer needed), but that's ok because of music.

because they have good music genes.

Not the best music, but I have to agree that their achievements in this field surpass everything else they tried to do

Jewish producers

don't open your mouth if you don't know shit, faggot

the producer

>But when it comes to things of importance: building a civilized society, black are a collective failure.

Nigerian scholars translated the Rosetta stone

>Why do blacks have the best music?
they do?

youtube.com/watch?v=8bRTFr0ytA8

What is that screaching ? How deep do I have to go to find this tasteful?

I am scared.

>they are overrepresented as far as famous music artists go.

i wonder why...

>

It's not hard to be "successful" when jews are flooding you with money for its own cultural plans.

Sup Forums keeps saying it's because the Jews keep forcing it on everyone but no one is forcing anyone to buy the music on iTunes, request and vote for it on the radio, pay to go to the shows, cheer and scream for the musician's when you see them...like.

Lol, this country is obsessed with the creativity of black people. Music, dance, slang, clothing.

Idk, sounds like a traffic jam to me tbqh

Black people don't have the best music.
I'll give them the benifit of doubt and say they invented the blues/jazz stuff.
Can any user provide evidence that they didn't ?
The fact that blacks invented a genre of good music disturbs me

>The Swede thinks self defense is "selfish violence". Lol their level of cuckoldry is apparent in like every thing they believe.

I'll bite
TBF qua rhythm. they are indeed far more superior to whites.

But talking melody they aint got shit on whites

Yes it was, he was a filthy commie

racemixing produces the greatest music

Low class jazz drummer teams up with posh nerd classical pianist, and an amazing 26 episode bromance series results. No fag stuff. Cute girl plays in band too. Must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyBdPjiQpYU

This is a big part of it. The whole "niggers make the best music" meme needs to die. The media has always hand picked who does and does not become famous and a lion's share of their money comes from Jews, some of which may have personal interests in mind. Despite what shills and cucks like say.

Great. How's Nigeria doing?

I don't hate black people either, just niggers.

yes, niggers are good musicians and basketball players, CM is the best, BB are gods
youtube.com/watch?v=gnWKhq8l_5c

They're good at making music that gratifies the impatient mind. Looping the same 20 seconds of beats/lyrics for 3 minutes is good enough for people with short attention spans. Most music had followed this trend, to the detriment of everyone.

Well Pajeet, your dinga-dinga bollywolly music is auditory feces.

If blacks really are good musicians, then you need some (((diversity))) to improve the musical capabilities of your country.

"Why do blacks have the best music?"

You poor indoctrinated jew-slave...

yeah sure

>I could really care less about who makes music. Hendrix and Kravitz make good music. But when it comes to things of importance: building a civilized society, black are a collective failure.

We value too much entertainment.

Old societies treat artists no much better than prostitutes. Based as a fuck.

No they have the worst music, Sven

almost all classical composers look like cucks, i wonder why

Latino pop is so much better than nigger shit. Listen to Luis fonsi, chino y nacho, maluma, and Zion & Lennox

>Must watch
I already did, it's like my top 20 or something

>Why do blacks have the best music?
i dont know. i think it has something to do with racism. a lot of my favorite songs have themes of servitude, slavery, and abuse from a female significant other. it was a trend for the music. ill dump some of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=z32BtwD_P04
youtube.com/watch?v=l8tszLmocWU
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ3iQrS9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=qVdmMnEDHlY&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=M308H1ZuUsM&index=28&list=LLlWjtlICrGBlKAMOfwEqV2A
youtube.com/watch?v=0-40JXrhafg