Why didn't you vote for him?

Why didn't you vote for him?

because I'm not Dutch... Unless you guys want to give me citizenship or something...

because I'm not Dutch... and I don't want to be one

Because the Dutch didn't want a Jewish puppet as a leader like the USA

>Because the Dutch didn't want a Jewish puppet as a leader like the USA
Yet, they voted Rutte

Not gonna lie, former Geert voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Geert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we couldn't let this guy get the windmill codes.

>muh Israel
GREAT JOB FAGGOT
YOU AND YOUR FELLOW SHILLS DESTROYED HOLLAND

ENJOY YOUR MUSLIM RAPE

>geert absolutely btfo'd

Cause theyr doggos byte our conteryman ass and everyone like it presdient elect agan :(( Now doggos will byte mora conteryman because erdogan 5 children :(((

For all intents and purposes, Geert kindof won. Rutte's party lost 8 seats, Geert's won 5. Maybe next election he'll be up. Now we'll see how Le Penn fares.

Weed lamo

Weed is easy enough to get in Israel dude, and we get good weed from abroad most of the time. I'm set
Also I'd rather smoke in Colorado if anything

He's literally a Jew by law.

The (((far right))) in Europe is there to divide the continent even further and fuck up international relations. Divide and conquer.

What kind of retard could watch the Jews decimate the Middle East, direct the refugees into Europe, and stand behind the anti-refugee politicians en masse and think that the Jews don't want you to revolt against them? What kind of blubbering idiot can't realize that the Jews are smart and they know fully well that the left is crumbling and collapsing?

>Muh conspiracy theories
>Better keep inviting sand niggers into our lands by the millions
>That will show (((them)))

Being a stormnigger should be a capital offence at this point, as should be having double-digit IQ but that's redundant

Ill go to aquafresh land and compare the two.
Then ill contract you about what weed is better chaim.

Oy vey

Jealous much fuckboi? ;)

I'm pretty sure we get a lot of the seeds from there actually
Enjoy your trip though
Also weed is supposed to be kinda legal in Prague too, which seems much nicer than Amsterdam

>stormfag
I don't believe in race, I believe in pushing for unity and a one world government. The whole concept of race is retarded.

And we can stop the flow of refugees without breeding international tension or making Europeans and Muslims hate eachother. I don't want refugees in my country. We could have prevented their suffering to begin with if we didn't destroy their countries but now we have to help them repair if we're going to improve our relations.

Van doom, lel demon confirmed

>I don't believe in evolution
>The whole concept of evolution is retarded
Opinion discarded

>the whole concept of quantifiable facts is retarded

lol k, no wonder you need global communist like imperialism to babysit you, faggot.

Even the Jews think you're a fucking retard. KYS.

Because he shills for your country. Oh, and because I'm not Dutch.

You know what is funny to me. Leftists think we are "btfo" but the only one who is going to be btfo is them. The dutch will get conquered by muslims now and I will laugh as it happens. "hahah you are trying to stop the invaders haha you failed haha lol haha"

You dug your own grave.

>The dutch will get conquered by muslims
The Jews won't let that happen. Geert will win eventually.