Israel as 51st state

So I found pic related on kikebook, what do you say about this Sup Forums?

I live the idea

>middle east will be peaceful *again*

kek.

give them commiefornia.

One problem less you know?

Nah, just let the ragheads try shit again, Israel amasses more land in a week. Rinse repeat every decade or so until the ME is all controlled by Israel.

They already control Jew York, just wall it off and call it a day.

Would be better than semi arid shithole

>muh holy land
>muh wailing wall, muh temple
>remember the Holocaust

>Israel as 51st state
(((They))) already took our 11th state.
What the fuck more do they want?

The problem is that it's the physical land they want -- they think the land is magical or some dumb shit

And I'll have the opportunity to get the fuck as far away from other Jews as geographically possible.
No offence to any Israelis who are lurking ITT

They want a land right? Them kikes are greedy

I'm 100% behind this plan, if we send all of our blacks to Israel in exchange.

Come on we can't do that. People would have died for nothing during the 6 days war

>3 billion per year to israel

I wish it was that cheap!

The UN keeps telling them to place nice though. They keep giving the land back.

This.

no arguing from me desu

>Middle East would be peaceful again
>Again

>magical land

It's something robotic atheist will never understand.

America is an Israeli state, why would they want a step down?

You have a point

Better Jews than rural and suburban retard Trump voters

lmao keep the religious ones here, they don't serve in the army anyway they'd all die within a week

I second this, the ultra orthodox are crazy

The God Emperor's Budget already bitch slapped the UN once...you don't think he'll hesitate to pull all funding if they try and fuck over Bibi?

>Relocating people who don't want to be relocated

So you mean the Arab-Israeli wars?

Put them in south africa

Jews are more afraid of whites than Arab Muslims.

they would be easier to exterminate this
way, when america awakens to their shit
like our german ancestors did. germans did.

The west only likes Israel because they're taking the holy lands back out of Muslim hands, and its all a proxy movement.
No one trusts a Jew

Noooo we have enough jews here stop giving them ideas

Give them New York. It's already Jewish and we don't have to add 2 senators.

>memecenter
At least crop that shit dude

>Stormfaggots still LARPing 70 years later

At this point I would welcome another Shoah so you autists would stop talking about it.

tfw Israel is aggressively expanding in the middle of Kansas, setting up new settlements, and bombing the nearby cities of Topeka, Wichita, etc.

You're delusional if you think Its some kind of religious or racial war rather than political and economical

They'll try to implement an authoritarian religious state and since politicians are too spineless to say no to Jews they'll end up destroying most of our constitution.

Is it actually possible? Would be a lot of work to physically relocate Israel and all of its people to the Midwest.

You feel it? the fear for your country to be infested and infiltrated? think about nearby countries next to Israel

What did you mean by this?

No, they can burn in hell for all I care. Why should I feel one iota of empathy for aliens, much less mudskins?

The GOP already is doing that though.

>Oil prices will go down
>Everyone will be happy including Saudis and Russians

Blumpf just got BTFO

Drunkph doesn't know what hit him!

Plumpfkins are shitting their pants!

Tumpf is dumbf you slumpfkins

The positive side is that Israel is not a poor country, imagine having all that PIB injected into US economy, literally a win-win

*GDP (PIB in french)

They didn't move there because they wanted to live in the middle of a random fucking desert surrounded by people who wanna kill them. They moved there because it's their traditional homeland and they think it's holy or some shit.

How?

Pretty dumb desu

As a Jew this picture triggers me

Let them have LA and the rest of south west California. They'll build a wall and exterminate the spics.

>imagine having all that PIB injected into US economy, literally a win-win
>imagine having all that PIB injected
>Penis in butt

Okay... I'm imagining it... now what?

>muh holy land
>be jew
>get stabbed
>live in shithole
>muh temple
>muh Jerusalem

lol

I have a better idea.

>moracco
here's your (you) shitskin

Open a history book

Thats what you say about your first ally?

>implying they don't own America already

I did. The bible.

American education lads

Two birds one stone.

It was pretty peaceful when it was unified under the Ottomans.

greatest ally > first ally

Your ancestors will be so proud

Oh boy (((pol))) isn't going to like this.

>middle east will again be peaceful

>again

When was it -ever- fucking peaceful?

Israel is the homeland of the Jews, not Palestinians.

No he doesn't, that middle East was very peaceful under the hegemonic control of the Ottomans--especially the Palestine. Muslims, Christians and sefardis commingled peacefully, not even memeing.
Stop shopping Ashkenazi cum faggots

why not just nuke them

>his countries claim to fame is being nice to another country

100% on board, Make Israel America Again

Bring Our Jews Home

this way they can pay taxes for all the money we give them

I appreciate you Morocco. You were there for us when we were a just nation. Israel was / is only here to make us a different Nation, a nation they can control as the ultimate vassal.

Oh man, goyim always up to no good, eh?

Or the Roman Empire.

It's so funny, most Israelis believe the literal opposite.

Drop them on Seattle

Yes, on the surface you are our vassal state. I understand the great powers largely allowed your states existence out of strategic interest.
But I think it's now more of a quid pro quo as the Ashkenazis largely run both govts

Yeah if anything we've both been Jewed
>tfw going to live in a theocracy in a couple of years

Got any insight Israel user about how it's going to happen?

The ultra orthodox will fart out 15 inbred children each for a couple of years while keeping the pressure on our government to adopt more religious laws. Did you know that we already don't have public transport on Saturday for example? It's only gonna get worse. Those fuckers will outlaw bacon and I'll have no choice but to kill myself.

Even better, let's move Palestine to Saudi Arabia!

I'd back this up. Seems reasonable, honestly.

Where's that tax payer money go, Bill?

the solution is to create areas of autonomy that are governed by the orthodox nutballs - give them some of the """settler land"""

these sacrificial territories (with defined areas, unable to expand) will become fundamentalist hellholes, while the rest of israel continues on unscathed

if they can run their little areas into the ground then they'll leave the state alone

it's the only practical solution I can think of

>some area was peaceful under some subhuman savages that killed you for disagreeing
Rly maek brian

Dude, just stop

Israelception

And what happens when they breed so much that they demand more clay? And how would this happen when they already hold our government hostage? You can't build a coalition without them, and they will cry "antisemitism" even at their own people to get gibs. Also, they don't produce anything, don't pay taxes and don't serve, they are leeches and will always be a burden on us, meaning that even a sovereign state will somehow Jew us out of tax money. Honestly the only practical solutions I can think about are 1940's-esque. In practice all the secular will just run away and this place will collapse, I think.

What's the most Jewish snide remark that the Orthodox say when they want to look down on say a conservative or, *shudder*, reformed Jew? I'm bet shallots on my cream cheese bagel that they have some innocent sounding, but very irritating when you think about it, comment they say that really pisses you guys off.

Stop what? Observing the truth? Know why they call a lot of weapons a "Peacemaker"?

Because when you annihilate one side and the other is allowed to rule without conflict, peace is had. It's the same here. The Ottomans were "peacemakers", meaning if you ever talked shit you were just killed, keeping the peace.

Fucking subhuman savages.

Well just give back the land to Palestians and let them create a muslim state

Trump and bibi are the last crusader kings on earth. If Trump betrays bibi it means the surrender of jerusalem into muslim hands yet again.

It's my christian duty to never let this happen. God has prophesied the reclamation of Israel. Israel will never die until the day when all other nations die as well. If Israel is declared war upon them by another country we must defend them.

lmao snide remarks? They fucking throw used diapers and rocks(!) on cops, soldiers and women who dress not modestly enough for them. They aren't the western minority, they are batshit insane zealots and when you enter their neighborhoods they treat you almost like Muslims would(I say almost because they don't cut heads off, yet).
When we all move away from here I'll enjoy watching the Dos carnage from abroad 2bh

Did you know that Madagascar was the first planned location for a safe and consolidated Jewish ethnostate?
If you do, you'll probably know that the zionists absolutely detested that island just because it's not the holy land.

The only reason Israel is in its historic location is the stubbornness of the Jews themselves. They won't accept moving it, certainly not after spilling so much of their own blood in its defence.

I don't think whoever made this up quite gets the point. The jews aren't in Israel because its a shithole in a desert, they are there because its their holyland. You can't just move it across the globe.

one-child policy

there is a strong current of civic nationalism in israel (see - likud) that I think could contain the orthodox in the name of the israeli state without losing support

most israelis are jews but not orthodox, and the cult of the state is stronger than the cult of the hasidics etc.

you need to get authoritarian with them

china did it