Brazil is third worl-

>Brazil is third worl-

d

fpbp

FUCK OFF, MONKEY

End this meme

Brazil is the true example of a future NWO global society

A true multiracial, multicultural "advanced" society.

that's Vancouver

Heared south brazil is quite good.
Is it true?

Day of the diet when?

Had some Brazilian exchange students trash talk about the south 2bh. Then again, they did say the north was a lot better. Really makes me wonder hmm..........................

Huh, you know what OP, that really is a surprisingly modern, clean-looking city.

It's just a shame it's Vancouver. Go back to your favela, you dirty, disease-ridden tranny.

Were they negros?

They were Brazilian, so yes.

That's my hometown of Vancouver!

Vancouver

But we eat rotten meat, anĂ£o.

i admit i'm overweight. my bmi is 25.5.

oh wait i'm /fit/ and i have ~8 - 10% bodyfat huemonkey btfo

>tfw it's gotten so bad that even Brazilians can't tell Canada apart from a third world country.

>posts a thumbnail
back to the favela nigger

Well well, the jungle monkey just got goalocausted...

>America is first worl-

Fpbp

You could at least post a pic of Curitiba or Brasilia or something.

based

7-1

Its a developing nation. But its so corrupt and violent that you're basically just a bunch of useless niggers who will need the West to come and sort it out for you. Brazil can't even self govern, its a sad joke. Fucking niggers

No, it isn't
I live in the south and some nights I can here police and the fucking drug dealers shooting at each other
It's fucking shit like the rest of the country
Just so you get it, a city's police force went on strike here and refused to work for days.
It was absolute anarchy, hundreds died, there were riots, thefts, looting.
There is a lot of whites in the south, that much is true, but they act just as bad as the niggers

Isn't that cute? They think their human.

>Its a developing nation

>Still living in huehue land
Why?

You show'em gurl

Will brazilians ever recover?

that's not even america, looks like it could be kenya or india or heck even sao paolo but we don't have weird trikes like that

9/11

Thats Vancouver you shit cunt. 1/10 for making me reply.

I've never seen a singe place that looks like that in my life and I've been to like thirty different states.

lol that's precisely it
when you have inside the same 10km area, a constrast between luxurious buildings for degenerate businessmen and slums for hopeless bums, that's where you know you're in a third world shithole

>Brazil is shi-

No shit, this Brazilian has been doing this shit for days.
>Find good photographs of decent looking cities
>Change the filenames or just say "Brazil" or some other third world shithole