Ultimate Red Pill - Can't Handle

Shitting in a toilet is the ultimate in bluepill. Don't be a slave to the toilet Jew, running around trying to find a toilet. Just shit outside wherever and whenever the mood strikes you. Live free.

Rape is the only way to live. How else do you think strong genes were spread? Don't be a slave to the no-rape bluepill. Rape is the key to survival of the race.

Murder is natural. You live in a bluepilled world where murder is considered un-natural, but remember what the Wild West was like. Murder is how the shit is expunged from our midst

shart

This thref sucks, so let's change it. I want to know Sup Forums thoughs about this book - Brave New World. This thing basically describes (((they))) fantasy

t. Pajeet

India most red pilled nation in the world? Followed by Chicago?

>Implying violence is the solution.

No, at this rate, we would be fulfilling the delusional nightmare the Left has been portraying to us.
If we did what you said, we'll be giving them the trophy of victory.

Freedom or happiness... The choice is yours

OP wot your address I'm finna show ya the wild west

>no family (and seen as gross)
>love is seen as a mental illness
>ridicously strong conditoning
>consuming certain drug is almost mandatory
>little kids have mandatorh sex

Yeah, (((happiness)))

>thref

*thread

same idea as thread, mapuche.

>same idea
Have you even read that book?
Oh wait

>american (((education)))

Slave to toilet jew = constipation, hemorrhoids, anal retentive, toxicity, half-turd in underwear, waste many days of life searching for toilet, etc.

Red-pilled = freedom, profit, happiness.

>Have you even read that book?
in grade 7. It's nonsense. Too much bluepill.
> Mapuche school: Grade 12 = grade 4 USA school

Consider ISIS. Not slave to toilet Jew. Not slave to no-murder blue pill. Not slave to no-rape blue pill. Who is enjoying life more? ISIS or neckbeard? QED.

>implying

I also read that book at about that grade, if not earlier.
Also I did it on a private school.

>too much bluepill nonsense.
Well that wouldn't surprise me from a fat fuck who thinks we should poo in the loo, and rape like niggers.

*hide thread*

>Implying everything is about the left vs right false dichotomy
Someone post the pjw picture of the world burning and him talking about the intolerant left

>redpilled
>acting like an animal
pick on then kys pleb

Actually the ultimate redpill is Islam.

But you (((White people))) don't like it literally because "muh feels" while somehow thinking that you are any better than commie-liberals

mapuche, do you not remember who is the hero in BNW? The savage. Why? Because no toilet jew, does the rapey-rapey, and cuts off heads. Narrative was very clear, if you were paying attention instead of letting your commie teacher indoctrinate you.

>ultimate redpill is Islam.
uh no. Islam no winning. Has not been winning since 1300. Islam only weapon now is to send millions of useless nignogs at West and see what happens. West can remove nignogs in one week if it wants. Islam is loser religion - always losing. West = winning.

Only problem with West is blue pills on toilets, rape, and murder. Once that is fixed, then PROFIT!!

Sharia's handling of family finance means inbreeding is encouraged, and in time become normal or even desirable as the upper castes, the rich needing most to be careful with finances, are emulated by the poor for social standing.

Islam is the death stroke of the genepool in as little as 8 generations. Islam is a dysgenics race to the lowest IQ.
In three centuries, all muslim countries will reach subsaharan levels, including europe of course ( :^) ).

Indian works in US?

>India most red pilled nation in the world? Followed by Chicago?
Both are 99% nignogs, so no.
Most red pilled was Tombstone, AZ.

Didn't they have big orgies in that book? I read it a long while back. Sounds pretty good desu

>Indian works in US?
Listen mudslime of SE Asia, we americucks weren't always so blue pilled. About 140 years ago, we were the most red pilled fuckers on the planet. Most of our country was called 'territories' which meant no government and no law AKA Wild West. In those times we shit outside, murdered, and raped - but always only in a good way. And look now at how those parts of our country turned out compared to the nignog zones. Colorado v Jew York? Utah v Baltimore? You get the picture. We was Kangz, and then the toilet jew took over. It's been downhill ever since.

>Didn't they have big orgies in that book?
yes, big fuck parties, but no babies. Basically BNW is what you live in right now. All 'feels' and no substance. All because you are too afraid to ditch the toilet jew.

Most exciting change in the future will be whites having freedom to rape non-whites. Imagine what will happen to mudslime cuntries when we send out soldiers there! We will completely change those mudslimer cunts into white countries in one generation. Praise Jesus!!!

You all think you are free neckbeards, but you are in chains. From when you were a young child, even if you avoided having your pee-pee hacked partially off, you still were forced to become a complete slave to your bowels through 'toilet training'. Do you know why you go to the toilet now without thinking about it? Because you have been conditioned to like the sensation of the toilet seat on your buttocks. You love it. Because aside from one other thing, this is the thing you have been doing the longest in your life - sitting on a toilet. That other thing by the way is - averting your gaze from the sun, which you learned as soon as you had eyesight.

I can only imagine what OP looked like as he typed this.
He probably leaned back in his chair after writing it, read it over several times, laughed out loud a few times, and then posted it thinking it was absolutely hilarious.

>absolutely hilarious
It's funny yes, but it is also true. That's why it is the ultimate red pill. It's what is at the bottom of the rabbit hole. Dare you join me?

sounds kind uncivilized, kangz?
you sure you aren't nigger?

>Bottom of the rabbit hole
>Not Satan or God
Git woke son!

Satanism is the true red pill, all of the old gods are real (including Kek), everything is already monitored and logged, geoengineering is very real and we already have nanobots in us.

>sounds kind uncivilized, kangz?
Very civilized. Very. Look at how many movies and books are made about the Old Wild West in America. It's the most mythological time in American history. The time of real heros, real men. And you don't want to celebrate that? Bluepiller, then stay on the toilet jew.

>Satanism is the true red pill, all of the old gods are real
So what if it is true. Doesn't change shit here on earth. Doesn't matter if we live in a simulation or not - game is still the same, results are still the same. Play the game to win, don't care who made the rules.

True, occultism is a cheat code for the game. That's why the jews that run everything are all kabbalist magicians.

wew

you fuicking wasted those 6 6s.

Woah

What a waste

>occultism is a cheat code
What did Kek mean with this? Wizards able to intrepret it?

>What did Kek mean with this? Wizards able to intrepret it?

toilet jew + rapey-rapey + chop off heads = red pill of knowledge.

>True, occultism is a cheat code for the game. That's why the jews that run everything are all kabbalist magicians

remove ultimate conditioning from birth (toilet training, no rapey-rapey, no chop off heads), and cheat code appears to those who ask.

Kek is dead and we killed him.

>What a waste
no waste at all, you just don't have the autism to decipher. Occultism is cheat code, but can beat the cheap code by going to the base-base, which is freedom from control (toilet jew), freedom from restriction on reproduction (no rapey-rapey), and freedom from removing enemies (no cut off heads).

Styx got digits

>Wizards able to intrepret it?
I just translated kek's message and it reads: "Hitler did nothing wrong, you should be a fascist"

That you're not woke by any degree if you're still praying to any jewish god.

Well I'll be poopered

>just translated kek's message and it reads: "Hitler did nothing wrong, you should be a fascist"

did Hitler do rape and murder? Yes. Did Hitler shit outdoors? Yes. QED.

>pooinloo on a burger proxy
really radicalizes my rectum

>really radicalizes my rectum
certainly hope so neckbeard. Have you ever shit outdoors? The breeze of the wind on your asshole, the breeze on your nuts!! Freedom!! Can shit anywhere! Everytime i go someplace with trees, i shit outdoors. Have shat on the property of many ex-presidents in US. Loved it. Wipe with some leaves. Freedom! Sort of erotic also as know that if betacuck bluepillers see me doing it, they will flip out. I could be banging my wife, another man, or even a kid and they wouldn't flip out as much as seeing me shit.

Ask yourself, do the homeless shit indoors? Nope. Ultimate freedom from the toilet jew. And do you get paid to be a slave to the toilet jew? Nope. Instead, you pay. You pay for the installation of the plumbing, you pay for the water to flush, you pay for the toilet paper (kosher), etc. And yet the toilet jew takes your shit and turns into to fertilizer that they sell for mad cash. You lose. Betacuck.

did jesus shit indoors or outdoors? Exactly.
you have been hoodwinked by the toilet jew.

DELENDA EST JUDAICA

>DELENDA EST JUDAICA

DELENDA EST JUDAICA

>DELENDA EST JUDAICA

DELENDA EST JUDAICA

>DELENDA EST JUDAICA

DELENDA EST JUDAICA

>DELENDA EST JUDAICA

Free will is an illusion.

>Murder
>An unjustified killing
By the definition of the word it is wrong in and of itself. There are many ways for a killing to be justified, however.

Let's get down to brass tacks autists. You all agree that SATs are prejudiced against blacks because blacks consistently score lower than whites on SATs. You all agree that blacks are prejudiced against by the police since blacks are 7 times more likely to be arrested for violent crime than whites. You all agree that blacks are prejudiced against by drug laws because crack is punished more than cocaine.

BUT you don't accept that men in general are being discriminated against in favor of women because some of the activities which are almost exclusively male, are illegal. Namely rape and murder.

>By the definition of the word it is wrong in and of itself
that's your bluepill talking. We redpillers have stripped that normative conditioning from the word. As blacks embrace 'nigger', we embrace the word 'murder'.

PRAY HARDER

Objective morality and God are the red pill.

Calm down self-hating jew.

Focus on the toilet jew, the first one to take control of you and make you its slave.

>God are the red pill.

Kek, Found the ChristCuck or muslim

The day of the rope will come for all of you people who play in superstition

DESIGNATED

nah i'm just giving out freebies

Kek

This is the absolute blue-pill. There is no objective morality, morality is by definition subjective.

>toilet Jew,
>not the porcelain jew
D-

>Virtueless heathens.
The Pharisees have fooled you, I see.

I've never met a christian in my 35 years who wouldn't fall under the category of a Pharisee

thanks, good website. ave satanas

Once upon a time when I was a young user I found myself home from school, locked out of the house, and with a fierce need to poop.

I was prairie-doggin' it and couldn't hold much longer so I found a spot, had a squat, let loose, and wiped with a few maple leaves.

I won't lie, it was pretty invigorating. I just left the turd log on the grass to decay, it slowly melted over the course of a month

fuck off pajeet

That's because the vast majority are only nominally Christian, especially the reformed branches. True Christianity would be something more similar to the more radical branches of Islam in practice with some key differences in theological doctrine (and I stress this).
Sodomites should be put to death (even Pagan Europeans had the sense to do this).
Idolaters (worshippers of Satan) should be put to death.
Adulterers are to put to be put to death.
This is just a taste of the "real" non cucked Christianity that is seldom practiced now, as our current forms of government and legal frameworks are perverted and fundamentally unjust.
(((Pharisees))) wish to subvert nations with degeneracies that should be punishable by death, they are materialist Satanists that only follow the Talmud as God has rejected them for their arrogance and killing of Christ.

>I won't lie, it was pretty invigorating
Based

That was the beginning of your path to enlightenment. There is no other way. The first step must be taken.

Dude, your ancient voodoo religion has been disproven scientifically, mathematically, historically, and logically countless times over. Just stop and go live in your little religious cuck safe space.

*Tips fedora*

don't worry mudslime, you will be dead soon

Also: not an argument.

O I am laffin.

Where can a man be free? Lots of places in the world where it is lawless. Try it out anons.

>t. 60%

this explains so much.