Why Banning Transphobic Hate Speech Is Important

I'm an MTF transgender and I can tell you that Trudeau's new bill banning hate speech against transgenderism is important. I often hook up with men and have some sexy time with them, I make out with them and stuff. It's all good but sometimes after I suck their dick and they go home I text them that im transgender and I get a bunch of texts back "FUCK you FREAKS you should have told me you were a dude!" and shit like that. It's disgusting the hate honestly, they don't consider me a true women. And whats worse is one time I was making out with this guy and he reached down into my pants without asking and noticed there was a dick. He beat the shit out of me and I got his number before and he sent me this song (i will have link at the end). He tried to sue me for lying but failed and the charges went against him since he grabbed at my dick without asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3wlroM2gZ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnds_sGvgvU
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/07/anti-lgbt-hate-group-releases-anti-trans-position-statement
youtube.com/watch?v=5KxhU_yZLG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing of importance is taking the rope to you people ASAP

Fuck you, freak.

You are proof the law is important. I face that kind of hate daily.

I can't wait until the U.S passes a law against transphobia so everyone on Sup Forums who is transphobic gets banned.

Maybe try to tell them you are a trans before engage in sexual act?

I used to do that but then they walk away in disgust.

No, you don't, but you should. Your whole lifestyle is born of childhood trauma and brainwashing influence. You weren't born a fucking tranny you're just deranged and traumatized. Stay the fuck away from our kids.

post tits with timestamp faggot.

That means you are not their prefer sexual partner,
why not went to, I dont know, gay bar maybe?

I am trans myself. I don't think these laws should exist. It limits freedom of speech. People can call me freak and I can call them an idiot. Its fucking stupid. I hate transphobic people but they can believe what they want and say what they want.

>No you don't, you should
Did you not read my post? I do. I get messages telling me to kill myself by men who said they loved me last night in their car.

>Your whole lifestyle is born of childhood trauma and brainwashing influence. You weren't born a fucking tranny you're just deranged and traumatized
Actually it's in your DNA you're transgender, you are literally born transgender. Richard Dawkins even said "only the ignorant argue transgenderism is unnatural".

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnds_sGvgvU

Watch this video and educate yourself

You know we're going to let the "refugees" throw you off buildings, right?

It's not important you fucking freak. What's important is fixing you.

Fuck you, freak.

You need the state to protect you because you can't protect yourself? Why am I not surprised?

Gay men like other males. I'm not a male, I am a female. I was always mentally a female even before i was born but there was a biological error and my body came out the wrong gender. I got the surgury to correct it and now im a women. I love it when guys claim to be straight but aren't attracted to transgenders.

Good
You should

century
>>thinking what genders more than 2
You are retarded,right?

Oh no! Has it ever occurred to you that you are manufacturing consent that doesn't exist?

Kill yourself.

Pics or gtfo

>pic related
Tfw never have a qt trans gf

>it's in your DNA
So are many other mental illnesses, wanting to go under the knife to become a surgical freak because you can't live in your own body is schizophrenic-tier

Hi Blaire

This nigger is trolling you idiots

OP STOP LARPING FOR (YOU)'s
Sage all leaf threads
>Options
Always Type in Sage

this is rape, op should be in prison

This

Post-op tits or GTFO

You are male. You were born male. You are still male. You will NEVER be female. You have a mental disorder and the rest of us aren't obliged to humour you. Get some real help.

Well then you are just as much as a promoter of bigotry as the transphobes. You are enabling transphobic rhetoric by protecting them with "free speech". Listen. I'm all for free speech but you have to understand there is a difference between free speech and hate speech

Uhhhhh. Muslims are learning ok? They are learning about tolerance faster than you right-wing conservanuts are.

I got the surgery. I am fixed.

You know that's the whole point of the state right? To protect its citizens. If we didn't need the state to protect us we'd all be living like barbarians you dumbass.

So you want to make it illegal for someone to call you a freak? I keep being told people like you don't exist, this has to be a troll.

How's the Adams Apple Dave?

I'm straight and I don't want to have sex with a trans either,
honestly I dont know what kind of male attracted to trans either.
Maybe you will have better luck in Thailand.

>I'm an MTF transgender

a fucking leaf kys

i hope the result of me telling you to kill yourself, is that you kill yourself, faggot

I never said there was more than two genders moron.

They consented to me when they started kissing me in front of everyone.

I'm not a freak dumbass. Is someone a freak because they are a women? No, so how am i any different?

A Muslim can't learn about tolerance, they only know about fucking goats and throwing gay people from buildings.

FPBP

That should tell you something.

Straight men will never be "ok" with other men pretending to be something they are not and never will be.

Why is anyone replying to this obvious bait? It's a fucking leaf for Christ's sake. Get your shit together Sup Forums and work to get rid of these slide threads.

Let us all LARP in peace man

We're on a Bhutanese yak recipe board anyway ffs

It's about as natural as being born with both genitals at once. Just the brain messes up instead.

I know how you feel. I'm actually Napoleon Bonaparte.

When I was in High-school, in History classes, they often said things that would hurt me. That it was a bad idea to invade Russia, for example. Or that Marshall Ney was incompetent. When I complained about my useless siblings, they would say I only have one brother.
They even refuse to call me Majesty.

No it isn't. They consented to having sex with me

>b-but they didn't know I was transgender

Ok. If a racist is having sex with this women and it turns out she's 1/4 African can she get in trouble for rape since she never told him? And since he never consented to having sex with an African should that be illegal

Well guess what, it's on my passport that im female HAHAHA

This. If you have to respond... FUCKING SAGE

>I was making out with this guy and he reached down into my pants without asking and noticed there was a dick. He beat the shit out of me

>Uhhhhh. Muslims are learning ok? They are learning about tolerance faster than you right-wing conservanuts are.

For years, I've fought for absolute freedom of speech. I've even supported LGBT rights and supported the gay marriage fight.

I'm a pro-2A person. Do you know what I got in return for supporting you guys? "FUCKING WINGNUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN HOLY SHIT WHAT A RACIST"

I'm gonna laugh good and hard when Mohammed preps you for your first flight.

I got it removed

People like me don't exist? Justin Trudeau and Thomas Mulchair (the two guys making out) are pushing this bill like crazy.

THen you're not straight, if you don't want to have sex with me then you're gay since i got big boobs and a symetrical face

Fuck you leaf, I'm genuinely terrified that I might accidentally fuck a transgender dude, day of the clamps can't come soon enough.

You are a faggot and Trudeau is a faggot. Your opinions are discraded and I may have written an herb in this post.

Sorry but at this rate transphobia will be gone by 2025.

Intersex is natural as well

Get your head checked out, you're mentally ill man

You're reading the last remanents of bigotry.

>if you don't want to have sex with me then you're gay since i got big boobs and a symetrical face

This is the biggest BS I have seen today.
We want nature juicy pussy not a relic hole of a dick.
And more important, you can't bear child.
Get a hold of yourself, leaf.

Then you're an insecure small penised coward

Actually thanks to science two gay men can now have kids.

Hello, Greetings from Greece.
I just would like to say my thoughts on this matter, I understand what kind of discrimination transgender people are going through, and I totally understand how you feel, I'm not going too deep in detail.

However, I'm definitely sure that refuting free speech will only cause even more ruckus, and while in favor for your political views because of censorship it will only make it worse for conservatives. And If you believe in true freedom you must indulge free speech for both the left and the right. Free speech is not freedom from criticism, if someone calls you a tranny in purpose of hurting you, you fight back with facts and principles that you believe. I've talked to few transgender people, most of them from 18-20 years old of range and you may still be confused about yourself but as you grow more mature you begin to understand yourself more, you will learn how to defend yourself against discrimination, you will no longer care what others think of you, and I don't think you need to rely on the left whom seek nothing more than promoting their agenda by using you. You're being used.

If you feel vulnerable because others attack you, team up with people who will love you for whom you are. A better choice than censorship is peaceful protesting, explain to others about the situation, ensure nobody is going to be harmed about this, and don't take our rights as conservatives by force.

Just a friendly advice from a fellow user, believe in yourself.

Glorious bump for seething Sup Forums butthurt over 2/10 bait

Go outside everybody

>Get your head checked out, you're mentally ill man

No, otherwise I would not have conquered most of Europe.

SAGE

Transgenderism is nothing more than a sexual complex taken to a clinical extreme.

It requires counseling, medication, internment, or all of the above.
Also, annex Canada.

banning people from calling you a freak is just going to have backlash against your community. The gay community got past this by just taking it on the chin and moving on with their lives. If they made it illegal to call someone a faggot then anti-gay hate crimes would skyrocket.

I know this is bait but trans people who do not disclose to their sexual partner that they are trans, DESERVE to be jailed and possibly even attacked by the person they just raped. yes, you pathetic tranny, you RAPED someone when you failed to disclose your chromosomal identity. I don't care what you think you are. I only want XX chromosomes touching me sexually and your rapist self can have any sort of mob justice inflicted upon you. Fuck you!

Got emmmmmmmmm

you are a predator and should be held accountable

i never even though trans people were degenerate until i read your post

Yoou should have told him you have a D

exactly this

Sorry but the SPLC says otherwise

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/07/anti-lgbt-hate-group-releases-anti-trans-position-statement

Hate speech.

Here's the thing, leafbro. When you attack free speech, you're essentially trying to silence the opposition through government force. Aren't you a little bit concerned that the other side might respond with the same undemocratic tactics?

>sage
so are you a gay?
Why not just get over with it and be honest with your possible partner and look for your true love?

>Grabed my dick
>I am female
Wew.

>flag

hmmmmmmmm
not sure if trolling or....

Hate speech is democratic. And no one is attacking free speech you have to understand hate speech and free speech = two different things

>It's disgusting the hate honestly, they don't consider me a true women.

Because you are not. Don't believe me? You were born a male, which means you have male chromosomes. No matter how much you mutilate yourself, how many hormones you take or perverse sexual fantasies you partake in, you cannot change your inherent genetics.

Your mental illness does not make you special. That being said, you are human and I feel sorry for you.

The SPLC should have it's assets seized and it's workers arrested pending investigation for terrorism auxiliary/monetary support.

They have zero legislative power.

Ladies... Gentlemen... We gotem!

Don't respond to bait.

Chromosones can't determine your gender.

LOL how are they involved in terrorism?

Imagine being one of the last dozen straight ethnic Swedes left in the country.

What a terrible fate.

free speech mean take responsibility of what you said.
someone call you a faggot, a freak, than you went ape shit and spread it on the net and get the guy fired the next day,
bomb, free speech motherfarker.

oh well if the SPLC says it then it must be true.

...and then the entire courtroom clapped! Right?

nice larping

It's the same thing. Would you support the Canadian government blocking access to this board?

must be a pain in the ass.

Anything that Jewish usually is.
If I typed it the staff roster I'd break the Parentheses key.

Basically I'm shitposting in the general mileaux of the board.

You're literally a schizophrenic rapist. You are a freak. The anesthesiologist should've cranked the gas up all the way on you

if true you are fucking disgusting

>He tried to sue me for lying but failed and the charges went against him since he grabbed at my dick without asking.
Did he get convicted for the violent assault and rape?

>I'm all for free speech until someone says something that hurts my feelings

If you can say whatever you want to say, you're going to have to hear some shit you don't want to hear.

8chn is closed I think, I can't connect.

Hate speech is free speech you moron. Passing laws so that you don't get your feelings hurt is dumb. Lots of people say lots of shit. Are you gonna ban everything like that? Or only the ones that you care about? Retarded fuck.

Banning transphobic hate speech is a slippery slope. If M103 gets passed (I doubt it will) it will open up doors and windows for all sorts of other censoring.

Fuck Trudeau. I wish someone could assassinate this piece of shit. Fuck him and his slut of a mother.

sure

Well Iwas too embarassed to go to court i waited outside my lawyer did all the work although i had to testify i didn't do much and even look at the crowd. I have autism so i can't public speak very well

I think they might do that soon and yes because although i won't be able to go here blocking it would stop access to children

The man consented dumbass

No the Judge was a fucking douche.

>Testis-determining factor (TDF), also known as sex-determining region Y (SRY) protein, is a DNA-binding protein (also known as gene-regulatory protein/transcription factor) encoded by the SRY gene that is responsible for the initiation of male sex determination in humans.

Your feelings do not make you correct. Science makes you wrong.

Hate speech does not = Free speech

youtube.com/watch?v=5KxhU_yZLG8

"Bait" can still change public perception. It is important to counter this propaganda.