Barron Trump will be 14-18 at the end of his father's time in the White House

Where do you see him in 4-8 years?

Will he become a stoner like the Obamas?, will he get a grilfriend?, get caught drunk trying to jump the white house fence?

hes good with cyber

This kid is going to get so much pussy when he hits puberty

>implying Trump isn't emperor for life and Barron won't have the white house as his home for the rest of time

can you even go balls deep dude?

Probably like Ronald Reagan's son, honestly.

His birthday is on the 20th.

He will lead the anti-Trump resistance

>That tactical bowlcut

He's gonna be the next Dylan Roof

This pic makes it look like he so wants his dads approval, but never gets it.

Barron will rule the world when he's 18. Laws will change and he will be the youngest president.

he's so adorably awkward and gangly, like a baby giraffe

Barron is cute, CUTE!

Barron will fade into obscurity of his own volition. All Barron wanted was a simple and quiet life.

Depends on Trump. If he was a great president, then probably he will be happy and go into business like his brothers.

It always blows my mind that this kid's 10. He's gonna be the tallest Trump, hands down. Even if he stops growing now he's still above average height in the US.

we know what a quiet life leads to, keep the bow and arrow away from him!

you free this weekend? asking for my girlfriend..

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

he will pretty much be Dade from Hackers.

Quiet life machine broke

>autismo shoes
>tactical bowlcut

It's like Don and Melania don't even want the kid to make it.

He will come out as gay when he is 13, resulting in a heartwarming moment where Donald says he still loves him and accepts him for who he is during a campaign rally. This will give Trump the push to take California and all of New England in the biggest electoral sweep in presidential history.

Z E R O C O O L

I like how Trump is always around his family. I hate the meme that only greasy wops are close to their families. Fucking retarded.

Sports career for him?

>where do you see him in 4-8 years?

Literally who said that, ever?

I too have a 9 Inch cock

I hope he gets a hair cut. Not dissing him.

In your ass?

He's obviously gay as fuck.
He'll probably get gay-married to a giant negro from Brazil or some shit and they will adopt a Chinese girl baby and spend every day going to the gym.

This

I thought Barron was an autistic weeb.

Go, please

Damn, he's one of those rare shota that get better with age

Also obvious his mum dresses him but at least she has style

So far Trump has raised great kids without nannies or surrogates. I would assume the same outcome for Barron as the other kids: well adjusted go-getters.

Yep

He looks like Melania

>tfw a fucking 10 year old is taller than you
Being 5'8 truly is suffering.