Do you retards regret voting for a meme yet?

Do you retards regret voting for a meme yet?

I'm gonna lose my student loan? Fuck yeah!

sorry what?

>all I lost was
>my unemployment
Are you stupid or retarded?

do you regret being a cum-guzzling faggot liberal? yes? you do. fucking shill. really, truly KYS.

fucking sage.

I've lived under Republican and Democrat controlled government and there's barely any difference for the common person. The Democrats try to tax you a little more, the Republicans tax you a little less.

Sometimes one of them comes in with some program to fix things and they fuck everything up worse. Usually the Democrats.

If you're really poor the Democrats might give you an extra couple dollars but not enough to really matter in the long game.

Most of the time for most people it makes no difference unless you have some specific issue that's of significance in your life but the truth is the majority of us could go on with our day to day without even knowing who is in office because it never changes anything significantly.

>all I lost was my student loan

Um... OK...? So we're gonna lose our loans? Isn't that a good thing?

>Millionaire doctor

...Maybe?

There's only one side full of retards here and it isn't us

>I lost my student loan

RIP my student loan. Whatever will I do now?

I didn't vote for the establishment unlike the cunty cucks

I voted Republican because I lost my job under a Democrat regime to the H-1B program, I lost my good health insurance and was stuck with the bronze plan, I never took student loans and got through college by getting good enough grades for scholarships and working to cover the rest, unemployment was shit under Obummer, but the candidate backed by every billionaire banker got her ass handed to her so they won't be able to move their money and cheap labor around much longer and my teenage sister is one of those elusive Gen Zs who doesn't party hard, doesn't dress slutty or do anything that would get herself raped in the first place.

Been in banking for over 20 yrs, I'm not sure anyone has a "millionaire banker", or 99% of bankers are doing it wrong

>Do you retards regret voting for a meme yet?
Nope, didn't lose any of those things lol.

NOT TIRED OF WINNING!

good god the triggering hahahahahahaha
liberals are pathetic

Sage

Republican's paid his students loans?

b-but my economic centers that push lots of numbers voted for Clinton
delet

you lost your student loan? What type of retard speak is this?

FUCK OFF SB NIGGER
TRUMP 2020

ja as if drumpf didnt turn over the country to goldman kikes.
mann you right wingerz sure are some dumb ass niggers.
its a one party system, for the ultra rich. look @ us divided and conquered, fighting over who should be payed the least whilst the wealth is redistributed to the criminally insane
sad