Leaving the EU will fix Britain

>Leaving the EU will fix Britain

archive.fo/rhazg

Fucking Harry Potter again! Why are they obsessed with tying everything to Harry Potter!?

She will never be British. There is no such thing as magic soil.

I agree with her. If you're born and raised in britain, you are british. Don't see the problem here, to be honest.

>i sound like Harry Potter

Allahu Kedevra!

>unquestionably British
>Shaista Aziz

>why is massively popular story used as rhetorical vehicle

Dunno lol

yeah and you're the reason Sup Forums is a disgusting mess

Why do liberals always compare something to Harry Potter?
Whats wrong with those children?

Well 1) is that British culture isn't Muslim. If you drop the Islam, Paki, then you 'sort of' be accepted. You're just a brown Caucasian with a British accent. At lest you aren't a negroid.

>why are adults unable to talk about their lives without comparing it to a children's book
dunno lol

why are bongers so obsessed with this Potter faggotery

>if you are born and raised in a garage you are a car
hurr fucking durr Hans

They have no connection or understanding of western culture or history or literature whatsoever, so they relate everything to the pop culture trash they consume mindlessly

This is a true problem.

Muslims are 4~5% of the UK's population. We need to reduce this to AT MOST under 2% but we are on course for cucked levels of migration, even without the EU.

A lot of 'Brexit' politicians seem to think that migration can come, just not from Europe - citing the Commonwealth as the logical source. Trouble is, most of the commonwealth are shitty meme tier countries.

This author is a retard. She IS NOT British, as this means you are either English, Scottish, Welsh or Norther Irish. Pakistanis are none of those things. They are British CITIZENS but first and foremost they are Muslims. They don't want to adopt British life, but to alter it. They don't want to blend in, but to dominate. There is no peace with those who adhere to Islam.

That's it isn't it. She's choosing the wear the hijab, what's more British than that.

>When people look at me, they assume I’m an immigrant or a refugee.....when I travel on my British passport, I am always asked: “Where are you from?” “Um, Britain,” I respond. “Are you Muslim?” “Uh, yes, I am.”
A paki muslim wearing a hijab is not British you need to fuck off back home

UK is gone. So are France, Germany and Sweden. Just the way things are, folks. It's been fun!

Spain is 90% white. Britain is 87% white. You also have the same % of Muslims as we do.

They can be british. I am english by heritage.

Brexit was about lawmaking, freedom to work and trade restraints. It won;t fix us, but its a damn good start.

Its funny the way they always refer to themselves as british Never and i mean never English .I'm not even a 1488er but even i see an ethnic component in being British and definitely English and it's something they will never have

SPAIN BTFO

Immigrants are too preoccupied with being "british".
They can still benefit from and contribute to Britain, and feel truly welcomed here, without having to be "british".

>90% white

That's completely lacks logic idiot

I cannot fathom a white person in some place like Japan saying, "I was born here and live here, I am unquestionably Japanese"

this
they never fit in with the locals no matter how hard it gets memed
same for the brown/black ghosts here in Europe
on the contrary most Chinese admire white Europeans/Americans

>on the contrary most Chinese admire white Europeans/Americans

Where do you get that experience from? I have made different experiences