What Sup Forums thinks of Slovenia? 1000$ is adequate to remaining 6 days including applying visa?

What Sup Forums thinks of Slovenia? 1000$ is adequate to remaining 6 days including applying visa?

Adequate

Why would someone pay 1000$ to stay in a 3rd world country? You can visit Mexico or Canada for free.

How much is a hotel per night?

-I always forgot we share the border with them.
-Cheap dentists.
-trst je nas meme
-catholic slav so is good slav
-they are maybe the only slavs that doesn't steal
-the place is good, the women too

how much is a hotel per night in the US?

slovenian women are one of the lowest tier out of all slavs (at least in my exp.), probably due to a lot of germanic genes

They love croatian dick tho
especially during summer when they come here

american dumbfucks

Kek, I can say the same about croatian and most balkan women

Well, that's my personal opinion.
I like Croatia too, but I've never been there, one of my friends told me is nice, the girls too.
Oh and gib dalmazia and istria

he's just flashing his inferiority complex because his cunt will never amount to what slovenia is

I think this is it. Though I have to say, that all Croats I've met from Istria were not like this. They are very good people. It's like they're not even Croatian

yeah, Istrians are huge faggots

I don't know, in a motel I used to work in we charged about 60€ per night if I remember correctly

check booking.com

Is between slovenians and croatians an issue for some reason?

Bro tier.

Slovenians and Serbs? Why?

>They love croatian dick tho
just fuck off with these annoying turbovirgin fantasies

nah just friendly bantz

We have multiple unresolved issues yeah.

I wanted a trip not badass war kek!

Where you planning on going anyway?

>What Sup Forums thinks of Slovenia? 1000$ is adequate to remaining 6 days including applying visa?
What the fuck is this english

Mohamed, are they deporting you from the US?

Add me want a Slovenian dude before moving, Lubljana!
Fb.com/jsbria
A Kurd here, from Erbil, It's flag changing.

Average hotel is 250€/night.

More like 50€/night

Lol streotype yourself.

What the fuck are you doing?

@ cafe now. Just want check there.

Kek

H-heh ... Y-yes, me so silly :)

my sides

this thread

Slavoj Zizek

Seriously though it's an incredibly beautiful country, highly recommended if you like hiking

Stay the fuck out, we're full. On the other hand, Croats would accept you with open hands, they like arabs and everything.

what he said come here my Kurdish friend. You look whiter than most people here

Ugh this makes me want to puke. It's like seeing gypsies waving Serbian flags to get approval, fuck.

I'd love to visit Slovenia.
But my family are Anglo diaspora - a brother lives in Canada, another brother lives in US, my sister lives in NZ.
My sis wants me to move to NZ, but that would mean uprooting my wife and kids. The flight there is 26 hours.
And I'm very comfy here. I've lived in Spain, Ireland and Germany. All very nice.

I like New Zealand. It's a bit like rural England; the culture is almost the same. pic is where I live.
There comes a time for settling down.

They could be gypsies.

They probably are.