Why were there so many black people in this movie?

Isn't this supposed to be medieval France?

WE WUZ FRENCH

>((((Disney))))
I wonder

Lol nevermind

so progressive and tolerant n shieeet

This bitch is ugly, why people say she is beauty?

(((them)))

>medieval France

2014 French movie was much better

were there arctually black people, what the fuck? How bout Asians? Was Belle Russian? Bandoleros? Were there any bandoleros in the film?

This. I was interested in seeing the movie until I saw Watson cast as Belle.

Emma is average to the point where it's kind of ridiculous. Early on, people were expecting her to be able to grow up into a pretty woman, but she just wound up being a forgettable face with a high dosage of man jaw.

every
fucking
time

you're just sexist pigs

>Ecuador

Your women are shit....

now COLOMBIAN women on the other hand...

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

why is gaston a skinny nasaly voiced twink?

>africans were always in France goyim.
>don't you read history, napoleon was black.

This is a 10/10 in EcuaPOOR

AHAHHAHAH

It made me chuckle when they portray the "backward" belle's town, where people have a problem with women learning how to read, but have no problem with the nigger that lives there

>Non trans women

OH COME ON GUYS I MEAN COME ON

It'S 2017 COME ON

because black folk make up 70% of the US population and unfortunately Hollywood only now trying to cast more representative of real life

he's french

>beauty and beast
>beast
Gee, I wonder why there would be niggers in the movie.

Faggotry is not a big deal and just what Jews use to distract us from the real goal of racemixing

All the hate about this movie is that LeFou dances with a man, uh how the fuck did you miss that he was gay in the 1991 version already

Faggotry doesn't result in the death of ethnicities and the rise of the Jew slavemasters, but it sure does gross people out enough to obfuscate the real kikery afoot!

There weren't too many beastmen in medieval france either.

There were a total of 2 black characters, and one mixed race. Don't get your panties in a bunch. All the main ones were still white, and all the black ones had a total of 1 minute screen time.

>portray the "backward" belle's town, where people have a problem

check'd and kek'd

Still, we kept niggers in the savanah or in colonies back then.
Blacks in Paris?

2 too many