Brit/pol/ Mass Virtue Signalling Edition

>Thousands join March Against Racism in 'defiance and unity' against Brexit and Donald Trump
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/march-against-racism-london-protest-anti-racism-donald-trump-brexit-stand-up-to-un-anti-racism-day-a7636696.html

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

ratebeer.com/beer/thwaites-crafty-dan-13-guns/181880/
youtube.com/watch?v=dyKOQqhpGOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for retaking constantinople

Only if Greece gets to keep it

>He doesn't support the dissolution of the (((United Kingdom)))

come to scotland

First for sturgeon chatting shit

Just been to the shops to get some beer ready for the rugby lads.

That "man" on the left in the second row is exactly how I imagine cucks.

Why would anyone want to do that?
What brand?

If it is not bad enough that we have to contend with hordes of non-natives, millions of our own are intent on batting for the other team.

There is no greater argument for a restriction of the franchise than marches such as this; vague, umbrella declarations that sound 'nice' but aren't open to sustained challenge as they offer no detail. Absolutely no thought has gone into this, you can almost hear the 22 year old intern writing the flyer pondering aloud what other fashionable 'issue' they can add on to the bullet points.

Why are people so obsessed with the "rights" of EU citizens?
Why should I care about them over UK citizens?

Is she /ourgirl/ lads?

>Sturgeon asks for second referendum
>Says no
>Sturgeon tries to use this to gain support
>Indyref 2 after brexit

Why? Because:

>Get a trade deal out of the terms of leaving in 2019
>Leave the EU
>Scotland gets indyref 2

Oh look, if you vote yes to independence, you'll be voting for the hardest brexit of them all, and Scotland will be as out of the EU as Brazil.

OUR MAY

>Sturgeon wants all the liberal faggots to come live in Scotland
Fully support this, get them fucking out
Let Englanders have a nice nationalist conservative country

>March against racism
>Sitting down on a bus
Lazy shits

BECAUSE WE WUZ A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS GOYIM!

WE ARE ALL GLOBAL CITIZENS

WE ARE ALL BRUSSELS

Crafty Dan 13 Guns, got some last summer. Really good drinkable beer.

ratebeer.com/beer/thwaites-crafty-dan-13-guns/181880/

>they can add
Don't be so non-committal lad, we know these scum are probably female

>Maycucks

Because who will serve you coffee at Pret or wipe your arse?

If I say YKTD three times in to the mirror will he come back and purge Mummy May posters, ironic or otherwise?

Is there anything more cringe than a leftist who's above the age of 40?

Also, have you ever noticed that a lot of old lefties tend to be Boomers rather than Gen X(grunge/oasis era)?

Because you're not a RACIST are you user?
Not defending a foreigners rights is akin to being Hitler.

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))

If this happened everyone in the UK would just fuck off to Australia and the government would have to import even more "commonwealth immigrants".

He's dead, user. Sounds like you need a kiss from mummy.

>Why are people so obsessed with the "rights" of EU citizens?

They're not; they're told to parrot it into an issue because it is easily whipped up into emotive soundbites in the media. "This little girl STILL hasn't been guaranteed the right to live in the UK with her NHS mother nurse" which is then repeated ad-nauseum and featured in interviews held by concerned sounding reporters.

It's an attempt to normalise the view that residency is a right, as opposed to a privilege.

Didn't want to misgender them by assuming pronouns.

>ARE GIRL

Nope, just half pandering to ''right wingers'' to keep tories safe, while she also sucks establishment dick. The dicks of people who're coming up with plans to keep us in the EU, and keep us globalist.

And SNP are just useful idiots.

Both tories and labour a crumbling, in different styles.

I don't want to go to Australia, it's too warm and I don't like crime.

Boomers are the generation that started this whole fucking mess in the first place, back when their establishment agenda was genuinely considered a "populist" movement.

I agree tories and labour are crumbling.

Who do you think will fill their shoes?

Thanks for the non meme answer. That makes sense.

Did anyone see Tommy Robinsons long twitter rant about how he was wrong all these years and he's changed his mind 'Islam is the most peaceful religion of all'. He must have been paid. pic related.

Hello there.

Greece needs all the help it can get at this point, so yes.

>the failed ex-jewkippers ITT too pussy to return to the fold so they call themselves blackpill

KEK daily reminder YKTD predicted UKIP surge of 30 seats in 2014.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

>tfw check the date
>April Fool's Day is 2 weeks away

Are you taking the piss?

>tfw join the mummy may death squads and purge degenerate blackpillers

Not enough people of color in the picture. That's racist as fuck.

> The union is a good thing.
Don't tread on me, Jew.

I see a rise with UKIP and Wotsits colored Milk (LibDem).

Wotsits colored Milk is basically the EU Dependence Party, and will get the IN voters.

Most of the Tories voted out, and are not a supporter of Globalist/pro EU Cat lady who has 0 charisma. They could flock to UKIP, Just like white WORKING class whites are.

UKIP need to sort themselves out though, plus Stoke was unprepared. Good thing, is that UKIP have a big support of young white working class males flocking to them.

Good luck getting through the piles of piss bottles and cummy tissues. Fort YKTD is impenetrable.

>tfw we will never actually get to be Little Englanders because of our pozzed politicians

Always thought it sounded comfy desu.

>UKIP have a big support of young white working class males flocking to them
Source?

Queen of /britpol/

>& they're all Whites.

>Queen
>Implying May is a woman

You're deluded if you think UKIP have a hope in hell. What could you possibly be basing that theory on? Everything suggests they're slipping back in to irrelevance. There's certainly no hope of them gaining any significant number of votes from Tories who are in many ways worse tribal voters than Labourites. You wouldn't believe the hoops I've seen them jump through to defend every Tory you remotely criticise.

Holy shit

>YKTD rebooting his router again to get a different ID

Literally nobody cares about you sperg. This general is property of the High Imperial Lord Protector of The Realm and Lords Temporal and Spiritual Theresa May.

>Supports Brexit
>"Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE A WACIST BIGOT! ISLAMOPHOBE! MY GOD HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT IN 2017?!!!
Yeah, let's just ignore the very real threat to our national security that EU policy yields, thanks to Merkerl's zealous messiah complex about saving the poor (((refugees))). Let's also forget how our public sector institutions are getting bled dry by virtue of us having to fork over £35 million a day to the EU fund. Acknowledging pesky facts like that is extremely insensitive to people's feelings, don't ya know?

Disraeli or Gladstone /britpol/?

The Conservatives aren't crumbling at all - quite the opposite. They have solidified the press reported 'middle ground' of politics - and have the middle class Blairite vote secured for at least the next general election.

The 2015 campaign proved how easy it was to smear a party such as UKIP into electoral irrelevance - the tactics for doing so have now been perfected and are ready to be brought out again should they so need. UKIP may triumph at the fact they won nearly 4 million votes, but that is an utter shambles given the state of the country. We have had mass, non white immigration for decades now and if all a resistance party - that doesn't even offer radical solutions - can muster is 13% of the vote then there is little hope of anything even resembling - there is no appetite for it amongst the English.

Labour may be down in the polls at the moment but they aren't going anywhere - they will continue to have - admittedly diminished - (but still sizeable) chunks of working class support in the north, the cities are red until the end of time and over the next 5-10 years there are large blocks of non native, young individuals who will be reaching voting age as a result of the migration under Blair's first term.

The demographic make up of this country virtually guarantees their long term dominance of the country in policy, even if not name and ultimately that is all that matters.

just watched his periscopes, police are a fucking joke. limiting free speech and free will

fucking cunts

it's a loose assumption of mine. I'm seeing so many people waking up and liking UKIP all across the country. Daily male comments section is basically Sup Forums 2.0 as well.

>You're deluded if you think UKIP have a hope in hell. What could you possibly be basing that theory on? Everything suggests they're slipping back in to irrelevance. There's certainly no hope of them gaining any significant number of votes from Tories who are in many ways worse tribal voters than Labourites. You wouldn't believe the hoops I've seen them jump through to defend every Tory you remotely criticise.

You obviously didin't read what I said. I said UKIP need to sort themselves out, and now is the perfect chance. Have a strong political ideology other than ''muh eu'', and maybe rebrand their name.

A lot of tories are on sticking to tories atm as there's no other party. again UKIP need to start getting serious now.

Name a worse meme than 'Mummy May'.

What do we do then Peter? youtube.com/watch?v=dyKOQqhpGOA

>Have a strong political ideology other than ''muh eu'', and maybe rebrand their name.
They need to split if there's any hope of that given the state of the NEC. UKIP are more in need of a purge than labour at this point.

Moggy

I'd say the Stephen Crabb-posters were an even filthier level of unfunny
>dissing le based charming gentleman traditionalist

Andrea Leadsoms attempt

Stop worshipping Farage for starters, probably. Despite all the good he did he's also done long term damage that might very well be irreparable.

Hope for a collapse as soon as possible.

Any catastrophe would of course have a higher mortality rate in the cities where these "people" are disproportionately located, but their inherent lack of worth would render them useless and prone to death of their own accord after the initial event.

You can prepare yourself by joining the army reserve and receiving survival & weapons training - whichever route our future takes, collapse or not, you are going to need these skills.

Such a prick. Gives the west country a bad name.

Bristol isn't the West Country in my eyes.

>The 2015 campaign proved how easy it was to smear a party such as UKIP into electoral irrelevance
They got over 3 million voted, didn't they? For a third party, that's a significant portion of the electoral turnout no matter how you slice it. What fucked them over back then was the FPTP system the general election adheres to.

What really dove them to irrelevance was Nige's departure after the Leave campaign won out. The repercussions from that might not have been so bad, if a fucking bellend like Nuttall wasn't selected to take over as party leader afterwards.

He got us out of the EU you mongo

Not anymore, anyway.

Unironically gonna join the army reserves based on a britpol post.

Agreed, it's More like the middle east now. It's such a shame.

>HMS Brexit shells the German town of Cuxhaven, 2019.

>Hope for a collapse as soon as possible.

>drink a bottle of wine last night
>wake up feeling rough
>realise I have to dress up and go out with all my extended family to celebrate my cousins birthday
J U S T
Can't even skip the celebration because I skipped his actual birthday.

>Prime Minister Farage stands on top of a captured Eurocorps tank on the outskirts of Brussels, 2021. The War of European Liberation goes on.

>that

I just see a bunch of fucking livestock in a cattle car, being brought to slaughter

PLEASE tell me this is fake.

>le sudden mass-BTFO event
We all wish it would happen, but it's just not going to is it? All we are allowed to witness are low-level paki bombings, general demoralisation events and the comparatively-glacial-speed decline of almost every facet of existence.

Still, would be a nice potential easy ticket out of this mess (though I think the whole world would have to fall together, lest we just get invaded by chinks whilst we're down).

Just under 4 million votes and 12.5% of the vote. The first number sounds impressive; the second doesn't. Historically it is a very small portion of the vote for third party, the Lib Dems won double that at the previous election.

>What fucked them over back then was the FPTP system the general election adheres to.

Even under PR (which is a terrible system) they would be an irrelevance. There are several reasons why a nationalist party will never make significant inroads in England - primarily to do with distribution of the ills of migration - and by the time that it could it would already be too late, as it probably is now.

Did you read my post or just leap to the defence of the meme-man?

He's responsible for the death of UKIP in more ways than one, and responsible for making their civic centre right approach the furthest anyone dares to tread. Not wholly mind you, lots of forces at work, but none of it would have been possible without the "populist" happy chappy front man.

>In the Third Battle of Amsterdam, British troops bring their automatic grenade launcher to bear against Waffen-Refugee Panzergrenadiers of the Liebstandarte Angela Merkel

We would never suffer occupation by a foreign power well - that's why it is being done to us slowly.

If, say, there was an event that removed our government from existence tomorrow it would not be worth the Chinese invading, the population would be ungovernable. They would better leave us alone and attempt to install a client government - we wouldn't pose a threat to them anyway.

Stop LARPing

No she's not based at all. Brexit was over 6 months ago. Cucked.

I hate this Paki cunt

>We have been asking whether the antics of the Polish government last week were merely a political miscalculation, or whether there is some sort of a strategic objective behind it, however warped it may be. Radoslav Sikorski tweeted in response that it was confusion, nothing else. This morning, however, we noted a comment by Slawomir Sierakowski, no fan of the Kakzynski crowd either, who argues that there is a strategic objective after all. His essay reads like a crime novel:

>“One possible manoeuvre is arresting Tusk, which would force the EU to negotiate with Kaczynski for his release. The Financial Times reports that Kaczynski told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that Poland will seek an arrest warrant. That may sound absurd. But it is no more absurd than proposing Jacek Saryusz-Wolski’s candidacy to replace Tusk. And it is certainly no more absurd than the rationale for issuing an arrest warrant: Kaczynski’s belief that Tusk conspired with Russian President Vladimir Putin in the 2010 plane crash that killed his brother, then-Polish President Lech Kaczynski... Kaczynski will not rest until he puts Tusk in prison. This obviously poses a problem for the EU, because the purported criminal is the President of the European Council.”

Polish politics sounds fun.

Conservatives will continue to deteriorarte as long as May and other liberal shills and their establishment masters are still there, in the lead.

If genuine tories took over the tory party, then yes, they'll stay.

This country is waking up. If a country like USA, that's less than 60% white, filled with spics and niggers, can vote in Trump, then imagine what a ''woke'' britain can do. Not to mention that USA is the SJW playground.

People here don't like Theresa ''Literally who? Oh yeah, the substitute teacher'' May. Just a boring centrist who changes goalposts, and has no relation to any class or culture within this country. She has no passionate support, and while she's in charrge, neither will her whole party.

Again, perfect chance for a right wing party to come in. Either a new party, or maybe UKIP re branding themselves into something different.

Perfect party? Something that's economically centrist, pro NHS, anti immigration, anti-nanny state (ban all the ''things''). Something that's socially traditionalist too. It will never get support if it's riddled with lolbertarians like Daniel Hannan though.

Anyone else spergs on eBay who bid on things they want instead of waiting, thereby jacking the price up?
Costs us snipers more when we eventually win.

>March against racism
>Stand up to Trump
>While sat in a coach

What did they mean by this?

hate spergs*

Has YKTD made an appearance recently, lads?

>mayflys
>global britain
>we love diversity
>we want to leave the EU so we can have more diversity
>the EU doesn't have enough DIVERSITY

No. Someone post the collage from her BREXIT speech.

SNP conference in Aberdeen.

Look at all those empty seats.

Hello, YKTD.

Put your trip on.