Women Redpilling Men to Redpill other Women: Revenge of the Shills Edition

Women are trying to redpill themselves and other men.
They do exist.

>How Marxists Hijacked Our Culture
>Feminism is for Idiots and Uglies
>Sensitivity to Women's Feelings Will be the Death of Us
>What Will it Take for Europeans to Push Back?
>Degenerate Women and their Abortions

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs

Is this /our girl/ ?

Previous Threads:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/116967361/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117106927/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117121281/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117172068/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
youtu.be/1fXEhIUh7Y4
youtu.be/qor4iM8r1Mo
youtu.be/8I4Wmq0Ivmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Women
>Redpilling anyone
They aren't even redpilled themselves. Natural born whores and nation wreckers.

>women discussing politics
who gives a shit about their opinion. giving women rights was a joke

Oh boy. I sure am exited for this thread to go the exact same way as all the other threads "definitely not promoting" this woman.

>my feelings are more important than the benefit of someone other than neckbearded men sharing controversial right-wing ideas

You sound like women, ironically enough.

Women are naturally supposed to be picky when it comes to which men they sleep with because they have to carry and raise one child at a time.

It's only because of these stupid cunt liberals who pick and choose which "Natural" things they do (hairy women are natural, but not rape even though there's no consent in nature.)

Get rid of degenerate whore enablers and you solve your problem.

>five threads about this chick

Seriously, is Blone herself the OP of all these threads?

>when you get assrattled this hard right out of the gate.
>getting BTFO by a burger.
I want to thank shareblue for showing up. I could not have done it with out you. Without them tirelessly making complete imbeciles of themselves over and over I would have probably fallen asleep hours ago.

Blonde*

What about right wing women "e-clebs" who do more than talk in front of a camera?

We need more women, women tend to listen to other women.

If you abandon your women you've abandoned your race.

women using beta cucks to get rich
she saying thing's alt cucks wanna hear and get thousands of dollars in ad revenu and donation

good job you cucks
keep putting the pussy on the pedestal

PS wasn't something similar posted a few hours ago

stop shilling you cunt

Jesus, I'd smash her pasty in, if you know what i mean

There is hope yet, user. The more that men see and are attracted to women that are voicing traditionally conservative views the more it makes other women want to emulate these views and we get our natural order back again.
We're MAKING WOMEN FEMININE AGAIN and MAKING MEN MASCULINE AGAIN. One overton shift at a time.

I think we could use ABitofBritt. She has potential of drawing in those girls who watch those makeup tutorial channels. Just kind of gives off that vibe.

see Stupid poo in loo, leave the thinking to the white people

youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs

Based Le Pen 10/10 would crusade for.

bamping with quotes from a girl.
>Some quotes from her videos

>We came upon this pride of lions.
>Two big males, about nine female lions, and a few cubs.
>the females were always engaged in some sort of activity. Looking after the cubs, cleaning them up, or they were hunting, preparing the food, or eating.
>the males were always sleeping.

>This is nature, and everyone's got a role, and they have theirs. And their role is, one to procreate, and two, when the bad guys show up, they get up and go to war and protect the pride.

>And if you risk-weigh things, yeah the females are always busy and they seem to be working harder and doing stuff but it’s all very low risk stuff.
>The guys don't do much but when they do something it’s all high risk stuff.

>Look at history. Men, overwhelmingly, almost entirely, all the bloodshed has been on the part of men. Men are the ones who have sacrificed historically. Their lives, their fortunes, their sacred honor. Everything that has ever been risked that was worth something was usually by men.

>Men who sacrifice for women, on purpose, because they want to, do it as a reaction to women being women. It’s when they see a vulnerability that they step in and they protect you. To demand that a man sacrifice for you and protect you and be there for you and you’re not fulfilling you’re side of things is the most stupid, unreasonable thing. When women act like women, then men act like men.

>There is something about a woman who is not fighting her God given femininity, and she’s accepted it, she’s cultivating her femininity. It brings out the best in men. His protective qualities, and just his manliness.

based

>Leave the thinking to the white people
sure about that mongol inbreed, hows you birth rate going on hows your divorce rate going on ? hows child support alimony etc going on ?

Now look at the Muslims, do they keep the pussy on a pedestal ? do muslim worship women like you cucks ?
and yet they seem to be able control their women with out any issue, you know why because women need to be lead you cucks

heck Islam is growing and white women are the biggest converts

this is exactly why you will die out.

she is saying what you like to hear and you fall for it like the beta male you are

pathological cuckoldry.

Islam outright suppresses the females with runaway patriarchy effect. Feminism suppresses the femininity in women and implies women can outperform men in all aspects. Both Islam and feminism are toxic to the gender dichotomy. Western civilization has always been superior to both as both genders are doing what comes naturally when men are masculine and women are feminine.

Next argument, please.

She's really, really conservative. Bordering on the crazy.

bump

>Now look at the Muslims, do they keep the pussy on a pedestal ? do muslim worship women like you cucks ?

No one is putting pussy on a pedestal here you retard, learn to read. I said that people like her delivering right wing ideas is beneficial because people are more likely to listen to her than some average neckbeard male. They can't dismiss her the same way they can dismiss a white male talking about the same things. That is beneficial.

Now if you still have trouble understanding, as I'm sure you do being a Pajeet and all, you will notice I didn't say anything about her as a person or about how her videos are amazing or original. It's just beneficial and there's no reason to be against them.

Her power levels are borderline deus vult at this point. It seems as if she is in a constant struggle to keep them hidden.

I hate to tell you but you're replying to shareblue at this point. Pretty much anyone who is not on board by now and is as aggressive to argue so much about this has a nose covering their entire face or is just beyond repair.

bumping with more redpilled wimmin
youtu.be/1fXEhIUh7Y4

I dunno but i think im in love

She's actually pretty good. I'd love for her to come on Styx's radio show.

I'm outing myself. I'm a fem-user who started redpilling herself about 10 years ago through various documentaries. I met a slightly conservative man a few years ago, now my BF, and I've been slipping him the redpill. The other day he told me it felt like he's living in the bizarro word because the Nazi's were right.

It's rare but it can, and does happen. I want to save humankind.

Based as fuck. Godspeed femanon. Keep up the good work.

very good girl

Its jewish women that have always pushed feminism the most

I would argue that Jews are matriarchal

Yeah she rocks. But she deals in entry level red-pills as far as Sup Forums is concerned.

No they are just leeches who poison the host cell against itself. Cancer in human form is a more accurate description/

Anything to help shift the overton window and lead people down the rabbit hole. You can't force people to redpill too fast, they will overload and lose hope. There's a mass awakening happening slowly but surely.

Show tits, whore.

Entry lvl is fine since most women are moderates. It might take a year or two of watching entry lvl redpill youtubers and documentaries combined with real world experience to get more women interested in going down the rabbit hole further.

I hear Sup Forums or /r9k/ might be more up to your speed

bump

as a virtuous women of the west she might say fuck off and gas yourself.

another redpilled girl recorded at HWNDU of all places
youtu.be/qor4iM8r1Mo
youtu.be/8I4Wmq0Ivmc

I'm waiting for the video titled "why women shouldn't vote" then we can talk about being redpilled

bump

I don't know what you mean.

Whites aren't ones to throw acid at their problems unlike another group of people

>>Feminism is for Idiots and Uglies
careful. wrong time and place. Women who turn away from feminism are double deceitful, female whiteknights even more two faced than male white knights.

if the woman in the picture is the one saying all those things I can tell you with confidence she is a bullshitter. With confidence.
Kind of like girlwriteswhat and others btw.

I remember another one of those allegedly redpilled, good girl types who was completely, and utterly full of shit, christyomisty, I saw her channel 10 years ago. She was christian too lol.

absolute bullshit DO NOT BUY

take your horrible misinformation, baseless claims and bullshit feelings to the next slide thread. We're on to you. Scared by literal who youtuber gtfo.

On what basis is girlwriteswhat bullshitting?

stop advertising your channel here

>tfw you will never marry Brittany

>you will never have an orgy of Brittanys

bump

Sup Forums is too autistic to realize pic related.

>you will never have a three-way with the Pettibone twins

many such cases! sad!

>never bone the Pettibones

>affirmative action
>alimony
both of these situations disappear when women start being women again and not a bunch of liberal bitch babies with penis envy.

you tried/10

Fuck I love this women, she's a 10/10 for me, perfect aryan, right wing, conservative, would fuck her so hard.

FUGGGGGGGGG

Has anyone read this book? I think it's pretty applicable here.

Nigga. That video is months old.

Then why is divorce rates at such high numbers? If it's such a liberal thought, I'd think there'd be less in conservative communities to drive down the percentage. Divorce implies alimony. Also marriage is going down as well.

fuck off yid
>giving women rights was a joke
kike

these threads always have so much butthurt i fucking love it

>that small increase in marriage rates/drop in divorce rates around 2015

Can we meme the family unit back into our culture?

Nigger we are steeped in feminazi society for 50+ years that make it a financial incentive for women to marry, get divorced and repeat as necessary. What fucking planet are you on? Oh right, you're just a shitposting jew. Gas yourself.

>overton window status: SHIFTED

Nice non refutation of the graph. The only person benefitting from a marriage would be the vaginal jew and the jews behind her. I can play your jew game too. Welcome to the oven kike.

I can't believe I have to type out to you how to get divorce rates down. Okay look I'll try to make it as simple for your 80 iq as I can. Woman gets married, stays married, divorce rates magically go down! You guys are getting dumber by the minute.

I feel like this is another part of the Marxist plan. Either men swallow the blue pill or they become so disgusted and hateful towards women that they can't even recognize good ones that actually shares our values.

You have to fix throwaway culture first. People nowadays are too quick to divorce over petty, immature things. Remember how grandma and grandpa stuck together for 50 years? Their culture valued work ethic and long-term planning. People now are too short-sighted.

Of course it is. It's the sole reason why (((they))) are aggressively camping threads like these that actually promote natural behavior between men and women. It scares the fuck out of them to think we might reconcile with our women and completely BTFO them.

But that isn't happening right now. And until it does, no man worth his weight in gold would dare risk his wealth over depreciating assets like a woman. Marriage is for poor people anyway.

yeah gramma and grampa were raised devout religious and each one knew their god given gender roles well enough that it didn't turn the relationship toxic unlike today with all the gender bending shit that goes on non stop.

We must meme that out of our culture too. If we target Gen Z and some tail end millennials, maybe we can turn tides before its too late.

which is exactly why we have to MAKE WOMEN FEMININE AGAIN and MAKE MEN MASCULINE AGAIN.
>Marriage is for poor people
fucking lol I think I know who's never getting married

Is this the list darwin made?

>52% white country
>Even the white girls speak in ebonics

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*Deep Breath*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You cant make this shit up. USA = Brazil 2.0

You've posted this thread so many times I have to assume you're trying to turn people against her by being so obviously shilly.

It is actually. How'd you guess it?

Listen, all I'm saying is, if she's really redpilled, how come she hasn't made a video with her husband and 5 white kids yet?

Nice job outing yourself as a Sup Forums camping turbo shill. I'm just trying to get the word out in between being slid to oblivion. You faggots act like we don't know you're here. Threads used to stay up for days before you rectally ravaged shareblue kikes started shitting up the place with your constant Sup Forums BTFO Drumpf this Drumpf that nonsense. I had to make the same thread so much because of all the spam in the thread that you assumed was derailment. Before you showed up that would not have happened. So yeah continue doing what you're doing and we'll continue what we do. You don't blend in at all. Half the time we're making fun of you in your own threads. Its how we cope with the stress around here. You can continue patting yourselves on the back and spamming threads. It only helps identify (((you))). Have a nice day and don't forget to gas yourself on the way out.

Again no dispute. Why wouldn't marriage be for poor people? Leonardo DiCaprio isn't married.

I remember reading some years ago about him making a list of pros and cons on marriage, and that one of the key things that made him choose to get married was the female chit-chat which he found uplifting and him simply saying it was good for his health.

Because OP is a faggot and is paid to shill the same video over and over, this is the third time I've seen this thread so he's no doubt related to the youtuber in some way.

Until she's married with kids her cultural Marxism schtick can get fucked. She'll wait till she's 30 like all western whores.

Marriage is for everyone you braindead dipshit.

You don't have 1% of the looks, talent, money, or notability as DiCaprio to be able to pick up 20s girls in your 40s and 50s. When 99% of men turn 35 they're a creep in the eyes of most women. Dating options reduce down to single moms and insane cunts. Getting married is the only way to ensure you don't die alone

Nice. I actually didn't know the history behind but thanks Portugal. Have another (you)
Why are you so upset? The bitch can't even follow her own words and have five kids to stop Marxist degeneration. How many kids do you have?
We all die alone.

Why is there such a campaign to champion women with this mindset? It's like Sup Forums is filled with beta orbiters.

I'm bored because the only people in my thread are MGTOW memeing shilltards and not actual Sup Forumslocks. I have 4 kids and 3 grand kids only because I lucked out and started young and was redpilled from birth.

Join us at 7PM EST everyday

Alt-Fem is a meme campaign to promote traditional lives for girls/women

Please breed like rats and dedicate yourselves to your ratlets entirely.

Sweet yeah I've seen you guys. I picked up on this after seeing another user's thread about conservative redpilled females get sent to shill derail hell. I hope your threads aren't half as bad as these have been.

shills are usually there, but get btfo'ed or ignored. Only a few though. We usually take it as a sign that the idea is """""""dangerous""""""" to (((them)))

you should join us. It's actually a good time

bump

Destroying feminism is a male pursuit. I appreciate her rationality, but I don't need to hear her views.

My first time keeping a general going for a day and they made us hit like 1300+ reply count across 5 threads me and another user did earlier.

I'm on another computer for the weekend, but when I get back home I have an even bigger dump of good photography for ammo.