EU becomes a superstate, develops a strong military and becomes free of the American influence

>EU becomes a superstate, develops a strong military and becomes free of the American influence
>Americans become butthurt while the relations between EU and Russia improve
>Putin dies of old age and Russia becomes more liberal while vatnikism dies slowly
>EU and Russia have a common war together against Turkey
>This brings them together and Russia eventually joins the EU

Are your bodies ready?

Fuck you

I dont care about anything of this i just want to remove islam from my country and raise a family in peace.
It will never happen i guess.

>Eu and Russia have a common war together against Turkey
The EU declares war against itself?

That's some trans-dimensional ascended cuckolding.

>being this small-minded
We Superpower now, fuck off.

Turkey is not in the EU... or really even in Europe, you retard.

> while vatnikism dies slowly

vatniks are relatively safe for anyone, cause they dont that agressive in reality.

The ones who might be after them might be more dangerous

I was referring to the nation-state previously known as "Germany"

>The ones who might be after them might be more dangerous
This.

Why is there a trail of fire coming from the Typhoon?

Someone might have already predicted that possibility and they're in their way to cease this relationship for their benefit, now people might say jews but i rather got my eyes on the Comunist countries.

Capitalism-inspired, grid-driven nationalism - tremendous cocktail, yeah.

Young people were raised in capitalism. Where money is everything. You can just imagine what happen if those young people will get their hands on divisions and armies.

And, I guess, Belarus might be the first to taste this new approach, lol.

>EU becomes a superstate, develops a strong military and becomes free of the American influence
>The tampering with the balance of power forces the other superpowers of the world's hands
>America, Britain and Russia join forces and kick the new state's shit in
>Europe gets carved up into spheres of influence between the allies

It's being shot down by muzzos

I literally can't wait.

please become free from American influence any day now PLEASE. Fly and be free PLEASE. Go away.

EU will collapse before 2020.

please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true,

It's the only way to be relevant in a world where the US has dominated economics for 140 years and China exists. At the same time I don't think it's possible for a unity of Europe until the US destroys your cultures more with its globalist media. Only then, when your cultures are destroyed and most people know English, will you be able to unify as one common people regardless of history. I find it funny though that the EU is so anti-American when the US had the Irish, Germans, Anglos, Italians, etc all living in the same place under the same union. We're what you want to be, but you still hate us.

French nukes will save us

The young are already like this, it's only a matter of time until the cancerous boomers die. Someone said that nationalists have 10 years until the demographic shift which will irreversibly cause a majority EU support.

France or anyone else but US and Russia really have very little nukes.
They are still a deterrent but if a total war happens they won't stop anyone.

You'll be overrun if that happens

A single nuke in a major city will decimate economy, it doesn't matter if you have 300 or 3000 of them.

No, for me everything will be ok.

Even more, we will finally get rid of all pro-western globalistic elements

If this would be true then Russia and US wouldnt play such complex "Nuclear Deterrence" game. Its way, way more complicated.

What are you even talking about?

The game is just a dickwaving of political statements. Nuclear disarmament (decreasing nukes slightly) is a symbolic gesture that has no practical effects for destruction in the event of war, and withdrawing from the symbolic game is also a sign of hostility but not because there was a practical effect.

Hundreds of cities were destroyed during WWII.
Didn't keep the war from continuing.
And that is even ignoring the fact that the US can shoot down a few of those nukes(and maybe Russia over Moscow).
As long as a country doesn't have enough nukes to completely destroy you, you can just write off your major cities as the cost of the war.

About new generations of people who now think like a "healthy capitalists" should. Like with food sanctions - Tkachev outplayed everyone, including own people, lol.

But politicians are rarely allowed into a everyday nuke dialog - its a diialog between militaries and experts from both sides. Politicians signs papers experts agreed.

>Nuclear disarmament (decreasing nukes slightly) is a symbolic gesture that has no practical effects for destruction in the event of war
1. It limits damage to non participating countries
2. It's a cost saving measure
3. Politics

>Putin dies so Russia becomes more liberal

lol

I wouldnt even be mad. Fuck, Id even join you and together wed be the united civilization of the west.

This is what America wants. If you start making your army bigger we give you 20 years to be fair and then false flag and wipe you off the face of the earth.

The point is someone claimed that the peaceful EU superstate would be attacked but nobody wants a war for such a reason if it decimates your economy.

The official US military evaluation regarding a war with China concluded that it would be costly and indecisive, same applies to the future EU.

the moar likely scenario is that EU is going to collapse in the next 2 or 3 years and there is nothing globalists can do to stop this.

Implying anyone of any European nation that isn't a complete retard or in it solely for a pay check will fight under and for the EU flag.

>The point is someone claimed that the peaceful EU superstate would be attacked
Well yeah no reason it would be attacked directly.
The only problem with your idea is that neither the US, Russia or China want a strong EU and are doing what they can to prevent that from happening.

The eu might collapse but if anything Germany will come out ahead
Just like taxing the rich is good for the economy so are wars

>EU and Russian relations improve
Fucking kek, you need to lay off the sauce dude.

learn memes

>Tkachev outplayed everyone
Elaborate please?

>vatkinism dies slowely

good joke there, perkele

vatniks are eternal and undying

fpbp

Except that is never going to happen. Especially as you included three things that in your image that wouldn't exist without the British who have since left the EU.

The EU is finished. Dead in the water. Requiescat in pace .

>strung military
Inform yourself about the structures of the CSDP and have a good laugh. Most disfunctional decision making structure ever created, absolutely inefficient, underfunded and way to many gate keepers.

It takes them literally an average of 1 year to deploy a fast response team

The only "otrasl" that goes well with "import substitution" is agriculture. everyone basically keeps sucking cocks with or without western specs but that guys (Miratorg and others) are taking opportunity for serious and pushing and lobbing like hell. Sukhoi and Irkut can only dream about banning western planes - agriculture guys banned entire europe with one hand.

Why? Because mr Tkachev is very connected to agr. business. And so being "anti-eu" makes him more reach, being "patritoic" means being more reach and relevant for him.

Entire "european dream" about "europe from Lisbon till Vladivostok" was thrown away because cash means cash. Because digits say that market should be defended against aliens.

And politician of such types start to spring. Like with Belarus - a faggot looking pidor "Dvorkovich" rapes Lukashenko like he is a dirty whore. "Brotherhood?", "Strategical means?" - nope, Belarus eats too much money, capitalism says it should be purged.

>EU/Rus relations improve
Unconditional surrender will do that.
Not on your fucking life.

>Cyborg Trump is created
>Vows to end islamic terrorism
>Lasers down Europe

Federalism is the only and best option for EU!

Apart from a couple of regions, almost all of Russia eats too much money without really producing anything. Those new politician of yours are going to dismantle the Russian Federation then?

No, they are going to turn it into real Federation.

Most of the regions now survive solely on dotations from Moscow, real federation will kill them. Those that are self sufficient will break away the moment they will be given an oportunity. Caucasus, Tatarstan, even retards from Saint Petersburg have those wet dreams about Ingria.

if digits then (((EU))) will fall and europe will become a christian again and deus vult the muslims and jews out

You've just summed up the history of cyberpunk 2020

> Most of the regions now survive solely on dotations from Moscow, real federation will kill them.
Yes. But digits are digits. Of course Center will support life there but no candies.
>the moment they will be given an oportunity. Caucasus, Tatarstan, even retards from Saint Petersburg have those wet dreams about Ingria.
But what digits say? They say if you are sovereign - you need to have army. You need to fend off your neigbours. This is very costly enterprise. And now they have someone who deals with it. I live in such region and it doesnt look like someone wants to run away - being alone is not that profitable.

>Yes. But digits are digits. Of course Center will support life there but no candies.
Huh, so for the most part nothing will change?
>They say if you are sovereign - you need to have army.
Or you can just invite someone else's army. Say... NATO for example? Saudis will be happy to help in case of Caucasus or Tatarstan.
>it doesnt look like someone wants to run away
It never looks like that until suddenly it does.

>CRUSH IT WITH THE FIST OF THE EMPIRE

> Huh, so for the most part nothing will change?
Some things would change drastically, cause in a federation a lot of responsibility lies in the regions, not like now in Russia.
>Saudis will be happy to help in case of Caucasus or Tatarstan.
Did you look at the map? There is nowhere to run from Tatarstan.
>It never looks like that until suddenly it does.
Well, other regions are free to purge it, then.

>Saudis will be happy to help
That is why they stay, KSA has a tendency to fuck everything up. Money is only a secondary problem.

endwar soon?

>Well, other regions are free to purge it, then.
Will other regions give a shit?
>There is nowhere to run from Tatarstan.
They almost ran away in the nineties. It's retarded and I don't really get why they thought it would work, but they tried.
>a lot of responsibility lies in the regions
And government has a lot less power over them. Not a good thing if your are not the only country on the continent.

Retards have dreams, people have life.

Small countries or fake will dissapear in future. they are either colonies or offshore zones.

Tax revenues in regions come from companies that operate on bigger markets, with loss of market they close or move.

World will return to colonialism with metropolis and colonies

> Will other regions give a shit?
Yes. Winner takes it all.
>They almost ran away in the nineties
And when Moscow said "akhmmm" - it reverted.
>And government has a lot less power over them.
Government has an army.

Will they really have a foresight to see where it's going to lead them?

That is their decision and their problem. Responsibility is theirs.

They already saw where it's going to lead them.

E B I N
B
I
N

>pay for Russia just like we payed to make Poland habitable for its dumb slavic monkey residents.
I'll pass.

>EU
>strong army
eu is made of the most cucked countries on earth, your army will be a black transgender paraplegic woman holding a sign "refugees welcome"

Well, I guess you are making a good point, but
>Government has an army.
How it's going to change anything if this is going to be a "real federation"? Or do you want to tell me that your understanding of it also requires quotation marks?

>vatnikism dies slowly
Top kek. I'd bet money vatnikism will still be alive and kicking on Alpha Centauri when even the distant memory of Finland's very existence has faded away centuries ago.

Rogue retards near the border is very much our problem.

This shit is only happening because other countries have no fucking backbone.
You let yourself get controlled by a EU superstate which is nothing else but a tool for Germanys interest.

The live long dream of Hitler came true, Germany rules over Europe.
(Except for the brits, they smelled that something was up)

> How it's going to change anything if this is going to be a "real federation"
What is the problem? One country tries to run away, everyone else votes that they should be taught a lesson - then Shamanov goes there and 'explains" that this is not a good thing to do.
Besides - what is the profit of running away? You will lose 140mln people market, your industrial cooperation will be hindered by customs and so on - why? What is the profit?
Being sovereign is a difficult job - look at the Belarus and Ukraine. And they are rather big.

Federation doesnt mean "anarchy". There is local laws and there is obligatory federal laws. There is local police and there is RosGuard's uruk-hais. There is local tax and there is federal tax.

Actually i'd put it like this - let Sovet Federacii live and Duma sent to colonize Sun. in Sovet Federacii you can vote only if you region is not receiving any donations from some "federal fund of help". Like once you take this money - you lose your voting right on anything federal-level, cause you are cocksucker now. No money - no honey.

Army and PS FSB will do the job, they get their salaries for that.

LOL nice try kike. Globalism is dead. As is the failed "EU". lololololol

you forgot
>EU successfully replaces ethnic Europeans with shitskins

It still sounds fishy but well, I guess I have no other arguments, I'm not that deep into politics, you win this one.

Like we are battling lol,
OF course it sound fishy, this is why its only a matter of future, maybe distant. Vlad doesnt give a shit for now, well, he is old and knows how history works.

>non participating countries in a nuclear war
A proper strategic nuclear war would make Earth uninhabitable for quite some time

Fuck off Eurocrat traitor.
The sooner EU falls the better.
This cancerous union is the greatest existential threat to the future survival and existence of our people that we have faced since the winter war.

EU wants to flood our homland with niggers and destroy our sovereignty, and anyone who supports this disgusting, globalist, multiculturalism pushing union is a traitor that deserves death.

Well, we have some kind of a little disputation here, there are still winners and losers.

Forgot to remove big ben from your poster goy!

-10/10 bait

The EU wants to get rid of paper money and the Euro is constantly going up and down with its value. It's only a matter of time before France and Germany can no longer sustain the economies of the smaller nations in the EU. Outside of Britain the European nations have no military projection whatsoever. They would also need to reorganize all of the military's into a single entity with strong mechanized battalions, tank corps (France and Germany are essentially the only ones with tanks), Infantry tactics, reorganize its air fleet, etc. This will take at least a decade or two to accomplish
>Americans become butthurt while the relations between EU and Russia improve
It's clear the EU wants a war with Russia, don't expect us to come and pull you guys out of that mess
>Putin dies of old age and Russia becomes more liberal while vatnikism dies slowly
Pretty sure Russia wouldn't just become a Pro-EU entity in one night
>EU and Russia have a common war together against Turkey
Turkey has Europe by the balls and everyone knows it
10/10 fantasy made me reply

>in science we trust
and here's the problem - there is no logical reason why the ruling oligarchy should not exploit people and resources under their control to obtain more power even if that means weakening the entire superstructure

you do not need science or logic becouse they will not help you

what you need is fear that will keep politicians in line fear of God's unavoidable wrath

This is retarded. Europe has never been able to unify before and I sincerely doubt they'd be able to now. Hell, you can't even maintain an economic union for more than 20 years.

Europe is so culturally dissimilar and the fact that there is no common language will screw your military over big time.

Let's also talk about the lack of weapons platform commonality; how do you figure maintance and training is going to work?

How are you going to resolve all the tactical and doctrinal differences between your separate military high commands?

This is going to implode fast and I can't wait to watch.

Sauce on the US military evaluation on war with China? Because I think you're just making shit up.

Why not ally up with America, and also Russia, so we can all work together and destroy Islam, for example?

We want nice things, if we're divided, we can't have nice things!

>Europe has never been able to unify before
That's an interesting way to put it. Something an Englisman could say.

Europe is able to unite, but not everyone is fine with it, and eventually screws it over.

then we liberate the US from Drumpfism
good plan

Is it really that hard to stick with an economic union of sovereign countries? Why must the EU become a superstate and add another layer of corruption over the corruptions you already have ruling in your own capital cities?

>Europe is able to unite, but not everyone is fine with it

wat.jpg

That's the definition of disunity comrade. Because they are culturally dissimilar (to over simplify) they do not, cannot, and will not unite in any meaningful manner.

The differences are resolvable, but no steps are ever taken to make that resolution.