Prove you're not a blind goy and name one criticism you have of Jews

Prove you're not a blind goy and name one criticism you have of Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Israel
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/nazis-set-up-a-family-camp-at-auschwitz-birkenau-to-fool-the-red-cross/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They hate Europeans.

They import immigrants into western countries and refuse to import immigrants to Israel.

Oh man, I haven't seen Jihad watcher in forever.

Finally a thread Sup Forums can really get behind...

They're the same thing as Muslims.

They did 9/11.

Only one? Okay. They claim to be white when it suits them, and then claim to be not white, when it suits them.

It's 2017. why can't they eat bacon or lobster?
I understand it's dietary and made sense back then
but it's outdated.

They're hypocrites when it comes to them being okay to be tribal but constantly push the diversity bullshit for the rest of the cattle

huge nose

They have the highest IQ. How can anyone even compete. We need IQ equality

You for making this thread.

Too much aid to Israel, I can't stand that. My only current criticism of Trump, too much favoritism to an already powerful nuclear state.

saudi arabia did 9/11.

They framed bush, the property owner, and created massive distrust amongst the youth and poorer classes by doing this. A sheer act of terror that
destroyed not just 2 engineering marvels but an
entire generation.

Israel getting economic support.
The middle east isn't our battleground and we shouldn't support it.

>saudi arabia did 9/11.
Good goy! Also:
>Implying Saudi Arabia and Israel aren't in bed with each other

Here's a couple

They faked the moonlanding

and another

They kidnap children.

another

but they gave us this by accident

Silly pol thinks jews don't purposely allow this place to exist

>Honor killing rocks
I love this pun

I'm generally a fan. They hold education in high regard, have a low diverce rate, family's important to them, and they're successful. That and I have to give credit where it's due: they fucking persevere. Makes for a tough but really goofy looking people which is kind of cute.

They're a little too exclusionary. I understand that it isn't a missionary religion and that they don't take in people unless you marry in and even then it's tough. But a lot of them are suspicious of non Jews and only want to deal with their own.

In my experience, their vaginas could be little less dry. And they could be a little less teethy on the blow jobs.

What's the point of going to that specific piece of clay you call "Israel" if you're not going to rebuild that one building that you guys make such a big deal about? "Oy vey, my wall".

The heavily religious segment of our population is an absolute blight of parasites and scum.

Those clever Jews, the know to draw the line at limiting free speech

Six gorillion

They don't let us near their women.

i am a good goy

They have infiltrated all of my nation's dominant institutions in order to bend them toward the establishment of Israel. They are subversive, treasonous foreign agents and should be treated as such.

They suck at farming.

You what? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Israel

They are betas with a heavy fear of white alphas

The way they talk, they way these kikes talk is fucking UNBEARABLE. WATCH BERNIE,Mmost of you who never have encounters with NY Jews won't understand how annoying they sound, alsmot as annoying as Indians and Vietnamese.

they don't like manual labor.
on the same note, you can't really fault an entire race of several issues at the same. because not all vulturous corporations or greedy banks are run by them

They don't live up to their reputation in /pol
: (

They sure as hell don't get along with each other.

racism in israel is pretty much the same as in america.
everyone are jews but skin color still play a factor

Their cooking is terrible

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Jew here. I think the problem of Jews is not the Jews themselves. The problem is fake Jews. Think globalist Jews. Or, even shitposters who say they are Jews, but they're just goyim.

And you get to sterilize millions of shitskins and take their land.

They won't hire me :(

That's why there are people from:
Thailand working the fields.
Arabs building the homes.
Philippines assisting the elderly.
And Terrorist to give the right wing more voting power...

-.- This is shame.

One of the female ones isn't letting me service her with my tongue this instant.

Fake Jews were a real problem in the last American Election

the existence of the state of Israel and the genocide of palestines

Apart from Mountain Jews in the Caucuses, who are the descendants of soldiers of the Persian Empire and Israelis, a country born out of street fighting with Arabs, Jews by and large are unwilling to defend their own way of life and rely on the Goyim to do it for them.

And then they're surprised when the Third Reich literally managed to wipe 1/4th-1/3rd of them out.

I'm confirmed 100% goy.
Just ask my zain.
It's orla has error 404.

Muslims aren't that smart bro. They don't have the cunning to hatch a plot like that.

Because the Dome of the Rock is sitting in the way and the Muslims will literally explode if they try and tear it down.

Exactly.
Isreal is America, but for Jews.
Consider that as an extra complaint.

Like fuck we are. We know white goyim can't even follow the commandments to be seen righteous in the eyes of g-d. We are superior in that we have to follow almost 2 more orders of magnitude of laws due to our covenant... and we succeed at doing so!

So? I said "Jews" who say they are Jews, but they are not.

You are our greatest ally.

It's not so much that Jews are the problem, it's the war-mongering Zionists and Israelis that are the issue and cause the problems.

If you're getting chased out of every country you try to inhabit across thousands of years maybe a little self reflection wouldn't hurt.

Eve was probably jewish

You know the Germans set up an entire family camp at Terezín to fool the Red Cross and gassed them as soon as they left right?

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/nazis-set-up-a-family-camp-at-auschwitz-birkenau-to-fool-the-red-cross/

VERY FAKE JEWS!

Kind of the reverse, isn't it? If all jews were zionists, they'd be pakistan-tier (a couple of nukes and no allies). The problem jews are the ones that act like a fifth column in foreign countries. Often times they aren't zionists at all (clearly, because they aren't planning on moving to Israel any time soon).

Israel makes no sense
> In the middle of inhospitable nowhere
> They want even more of it

Judaism, like any other religion, is just a mixture of a few truths and mountains of outdated hate.

I think for most, its just a flag to wave.

In my head I pictured that Always Sunny episode where Charlie is rushing around during the health inspection except with Hitler.

>> In the middle of inhospitable nowhere

That part of the middle east is called the fertile crescent. If you've got to live on tatouine, that's the bit you want to live in.

It's worse since it has a religious component too. Which means they have even more reasons to kill each other.

i.e. Brown Muslims vs European Jews

Americans may despise one another over race but we're not killing each over religion because the institution of Separation of Church and State nipped that shit in the bud 200 years ago.

Jewish desserts are pretty tasty tbqh

They are usurers and parasites.

That's why they're fighting over the fucking West Bank for 50 years even though it's smaller than Yolo County.

It's prime cultivation territory.

They lied about the holocaust.

So make bring some fucking rocks and dirt in, and make the Temple mount bigger.

New Yorkers in general have annoying accents.

Jews in other regions like the Deep South or the Midwest obviously don't sound like New York Jews.

1. "Extermination through Labor", also Elie Wiesel only spent under a year in internment. Hungary was less cooperative with the Germans in handing over their Jews until a coup in 1944 put the Arrow Cross party in power.

2. Allied Wartime leaders were busy expounding on their own achievements rather than their failings (in this case, failing to prevent the slaughter of millions of people)

3.Auschwitz was a hybrid labor-extermination camp. It's actually divided in three facilities. Auschwitz I (labor camp), Auschwitz II (extermination camp), and Auschwitz III (industrial work camp). The inmate infirmary and the brothel (used by the guards and some valuable prisoners) were in Auschwitz I.

4. Nazism is not an ideology known for being very sensible.

5. Stroop Report, Wannsee Conference notes, Posen Speech, various cryptic Enigma intercepts referring to the number "processed"

6. Germans themselves at the time believed they had eliminated around 4 million (that's where the original number came from), the other two million is the result of those in work camps who died of various reasons and of killings of Jews that were not the work of the Germans (i.e. Ukrainians)

>only one
But there are so many...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Greed is one of the deadly sins

they still exist.

They fabricated the holocaust

they exist

>name one criticism you have of Jews.

We are too slow in killing off the goy. The fact that whites still exist is problematic.

>yET

dis id tho

>Saudi Arabia and Israel are in bed with each other

You have any proof to back that bullshit?

this guy gets it.

Ugly

7. Enigma messages used coded language, this prevented Allied intelligence from realizing the true nature of the messages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram

8. "Drain the Swamp"

9. Prisoners were frequently transfered between camps in the final days of the war as they were overrun one by one, bringing their reports of gas chambers with them.

10. Ventilation. Also Zyklon B only kills when in a seal area where it contaminates the oxygen. It would not work as a weapon of war outdoors.

11. Because those were debunked as bullshit.

12. See above

14. He spent most of his time in Auschwitz III, which was a synthetic oil plant

15. Holocaust survivors who forward to give presentations and write books tend to embellish a lot because they're seeking attention.

Preaching to the choir general?

Preaching to the choir general.

they are servants of their Demiurge, low level think that they are doing it because the world is promised to them, high level because they know what their role is in this cycle. to be the bottleneck for entire humanity. to stop the humanity from ever seeing the light of day.

Which they failed, now what we have on our hands is a dangerous wounded dog in a corner.

I'm jewish

which means nothing, if u do not wanna get burned get out of the way

Too much aggregated power thanks to usury.

Nepotism.

FPBP

They're responsible for the white genocide agenda.