100 Days: List Trump Accomplishments

Just try it.

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2017/03/17/many-trump-voters-would-feel-program-cuts-in-budget-proposal/
cbsnews.com/news/meals-on-wheels-trump-budget-cut-impact-on-voters/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/03/16/why-is-the-trump-presidency-such-a-rolling-disaster/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=dLP5g-xiBm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll start with Trump's most recent accomplishment: Forcing Ryan to make his plan less harmful to poor people and making work a requirement for gibsmedats

>Over 1000 arrests of human traffickers, many children saved
>Millions of illegals being detained and sent back to Mexico thereby increasing available funds in the area of welfare for legal Americans
>Has cut federal spending by 11 billion

A budget cutting out useless programs and gibsmedats

[x] election day
[x] inauguration day
[ ] the wall

>gibs
Which most of his supporters were on, good luck getting them to vote for him next time round

Making you cry

>Wall money was included in Trump's budget.

constant gommie butthurt

It's only been about 57 days you nigger.

> Obamacare mandate gone
> Thousands of sex slaves freed
> Booming markets
> Jobs
> No Clinton Bullshit (legally, anyway)
> Whoopie's face (anytime)
> leafs get smugger and dumber

Too much fun desu

intra-party fighting. that isn't an accomplishment. about your second claim, his voters are going to be hurt by his cuts news1130.com/2017/03/17/many-trump-voters-would-feel-program-cuts-in-budget-proposal/
cbsnews.com/news/meals-on-wheels-trump-budget-cut-impact-on-voters/

>>Over 1000 arrests of human traffickers, many children saved

this is routine law enforcement.

>Millions of illegals being detained
millions? link

we are operating on the fiscal budget brought by obama. however, i will concede these cuts have reduced the deficit by a small and insignificant number.

hasn't been passed.

that isn't a presidential accomplishment

i'm laughing every day

pic related, trump's first accomplishment: being buttraped by an arab wearing pyjamas

I'm still waiting for that special prosecutor on Clinton and the fucking wall. Where are they? Are there at least signs that they'll be starting some time soon? I dying od thirst here, and I refuse to drin anything but mexican tears.

Taking credit for Obama's economy

best accomplishment: NOT HAVING KILLARY AS PRESIDIENT. kys, faggot

You are my favorite shitposter

tpp

1) Planning begun for BBW (Big Beautiful Wall)
2) Budget that slashes federal spending in redundant welfare spending, and increases military spending at a shockingly conservative level
3) Appointing General James N Mattis as the SecDef
4) Deportations and detention for illegals across the country, expediting the process
5) Mass arrests of human traffickers
6) Setting the US back as the center of the world's power
7) Defies liberals not once but twice with the immigration freeze
8) Speculative markets are so optimistic in Trump's presidency that the economy is improving heavily under him.
9) Repeal and Replace plan in action

added to my collection

He put forth a (((budget))) that screws over the common American but conveniently leaves aid to Israel intact
America first, goyim

Made you submit a new thread to Sup Forums
I should list them individually, but as far as visible effects go, he quintupled the amount of specific shitpost impulse on these boards

note.

This one is called the "I fucked your daughter" handshake

Fucking this. Why are we not talking about this more?

>1) Planning begun for BBW (Big Beautiful Wall)
mexico isn't going to pay for it, lol. you are.
>2) Budget that slashes federal spending in redundant welfare spending, and increases military spending at a shockingly conservative level
refer to above post. these cuts are going to be felt by trump voters. they are shocked and dismayed.

>3) Appointing General James N Mattis as the SecDef
the administration hasn’t even nominated people to fill more than 500 of the 553 key positions requiring Senate confirmation, leaving agencies across the government barely able to function.
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/03/16/why-is-the-trump-presidency-such-a-rolling-disaster/#comments

>4) Deportations and detention for illegals across the country, expediting the process
routine law enforcement

>5) Mass arrests of human traffickers
routine law enforcement.

>6) Setting the US back as the center of the world's power
trump has weakened its historic alliances, and reduced them into transactional relationships, alarming the world

>7) Defies liberals not once but twice with the immigration freeze
struck down twice by american courts as unconstitutional and illegal.

>8) Speculative markets are so optimistic in Trump's presidency that the economy is improving heavily under him.
the obama economy is rolling on.

>9) Repeal and Replace plan in action
very slowly and it is unlikely to pass.

pic related: this is trump and his accomplishment is in his hands. embarrassing himself on twitter and becoming the object of ridicule and eroding the public trust.

triggered cucks and faggots everyday

Making the left cry.

/thread

Didn't even read your post

>Canadians that don't even live in USA this fucking butthurt about Trump they need to write blog posts on Sup Forums about it.

STAY MAD CANADIAN FAG

if this continues, we will burn down the white house, continuing the anglo tradition of frustrating america and its designs youtube.com/watch?v=dLP5g-xiBm8

>implying they're not butthurt chinks shilling against Trump because he's about you shaft chinkland

*to

fucking autocorrect

pay denbts

Make me, chink

>k