Are Asians the most highly evolved humans?

- They have measurably higher intelligence
- Almost no body hair (less ape like)
- Developed the most comprehensive oral and written languages
- Control most of the worlds wealth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPLxGctIQJE
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/11/chinese-computers/504851/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think most people would agree this is a fact.

Asians are the ones building all the self-aware AI. Asians are better at video games and shit because their brains process decisions and execute them(kps) faster than europeans, who are hairy and direct descendants of neanderthals

Indians have lot of body hair
when you say Asian be specific - East Asian

mixed race is and always was.

>Developed the most comprehensive oral and written languages

No.

Indo-European languages are subjectively the most comprehensive.

Asian languages are too indirect and even then, lack subtly.

t. linguistfag

Most evolved? Yes. How you interpret the benefits of that is another question.

East Asians have the most neotenous physical features of all races. From an evolutionary stand-point, it's pretty fair to say they're most evolved; if they uniquely derive their own culture or more biologically incline to be more intelligent is another topic for discussion and isn't considered in this point.

We must not conflate our concepts of 'ideals' when it comes to intelligence and other virtues when it comes to this matter. Some people might say that the slightly higher recorded IQ that East Asians have is redundant because their societies are believed to be more servile to their rulers and less individualistic. But from a human evolutionary stand-point (think going back to early agricultural villages) those features (if true) were exactly the type needed to expand and build a stabilize community.

Just as humans may not be stronger than gorillas, it doesn't mean they're not more biological evolved.

Maybe.
Their lack of lactose tolerance interests me. Dairy revolution gave big advances to European society. EastAsians must have found a different strategy.

>needing to have everything spelled out
>can't communicate in symbols
>most comprehensive

yeah, no

East Asians and Europeans mixed would be the best of both worlds.

they are a very close contender to whites

>can have strong patriarchal societies
>can name the jew
>can be racially aware
>the best of them can into science and industry
>some of them have proud warrior traditions
>can understand higher values

They are not bad at all, though they do have some form of chaos over larger populations, like china. They get into the lack of proper societal organization much easier. And generally speaking while they may innovate, they are not leading most of the time.

Though out of all races, the better asians are probably the only ones that can be respected properly, and brought into space even in the future.

>symbols are an efficient way to communicate

What?

Rice water

I'm feeling that hapa superiority right now

>Indians have lot of body hair

Less than Japs.

Japanese and Korean only. The rest of the Asian races are mixed with the same DNA that lacks Neanderthal DNA--good side is less depression, bad side is you are retarded. If you are non-white, non-spanish hispanic, non-japanese/korean asian, you are not the same as a human. You are slightly smarter ape. Congrats.

>dairy revolution
yeah gonna ingest some of that estrogen

Tiny dicks.

Can confirm this, half korean half white, and I'm very happy with my luck.

Through genetic population it would probably be Russians, Their genocides and constant eugenics + cold weather and mongal blood with european values probably makes for the most evolved human

In a way, yes, but Europeans alone have the spark of creative genius (and the attendant instability that comes with it).

>- Developed the most comprehensive oral and written languages

Pictograms are not highly evolved. They may be old but the jap and chink cuniforms and lack of an alphabet held them back as soon as the first moveable type printing press was enabled.

They lost wars and were shit explorers. They're more intelligent, but white people are the min/max all around stats powerhouse.

Literally every language uses symbols. Letters are symbols. Theirs just look different.

>Unironically using the muhdick argument

They eat dogs. They are mostly a peasant culture.

Jews run the show you can be second or share second place with west europeans

Problem is if you are a male Asian women are not attracted to you. So, fail?

Mediterranean is the pubes of the earth

>talking about evolution in a timespan that doesn't even come close to half a million years
>notwithstanding, half of this already small time has 'artificially' defied or at the very least slowed down natural selection in the form of mutual protection of societies and medicine

Are you guys serious? Is this the true level of Sup Forums?

>Created the concept of imageboards, anime and weeboo culture
>Basically invented Sup Forums
You forgot the most important things

youtube.com/watch?v=kPLxGctIQJE

>Asian women are not attracted to you
ie, because you have a tiny dick.
See

What, you managed to avoid the hapa inferiority complex? Every hapa I've seen online has been a self-loathing mess.

Agreed.
Asians have been the most stationary of humans, besides islanders, but fuck them.
They've had the best opportunity to evolve and grow to their environment, instead of running around intermixing like our friends the Europeans.

>Asians are the ones building all the self-aware AI
Not really

It's funny, the Chinese invented the printing press but couldn't make good use of it because they required extensive plates to represent each Chinese character.

Westerners invent computers and software, and now predictive typing software is making Chinese one of the most efficient typing languages with the fewest keystrokes per word, while Westerners continue to use a keyboard layout designed for typewriters so that typists would not type so quickly that the mechanical typewriter would jam.

Asian people (including south Asian people) are more contemplative, white people (and Arabs, Persians etc) are more active and that's why they tend to build huge empires, and why our spirituality and religion is less introspective.

No, here's why:

>They spent over 2000 years making next to no progress in either medicine or technology
>Were conquered in their entirety by white people
>Most of their financial and academic assets stem from adopting and holding onto core western values at some point in the last century

There are multiple institutes globally that contribute to the AI creation effort, it's not just asians.
You also seem to be forgetting that Asians have 20% more neandethal DNA than europeans, and interbred with the asian descendants of homo erectus.

Amount of hair isn't an indicator of intelligence you fucking halfwits.

>1 symbol to represent multiple things is more complex than each thing have its own symbols

Letters are symbols

that's for indigenous populations. Hokkaido and far northern Honshu were mainly inhabited by Siberian people like the Ainu in pre-historical times before Japanese expansion.

Muh Neanderthal meme. You don't have a clue buddy.

If anyone is interested in reading about this:
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/11/chinese-computers/504851/

>Most of their financial and academic assets
Don't forget technological and scientific.

And for such a superior race, it's quite funny how many hundreds of billions of IP is stolen by the Chinese from western countries YEARLY

Significant evolution can happen on timescales less than 10,000 years. Dye punctuated equilibrium?

99% of AI research papers are published by Asians, usually Chinese or Nipponese

LEDs = invented by Asians
Hairy low IQ westerners use inefficient black body lightbulbs

Don't know whether they're the most evolved, but they sure as hell are more evolved than niggers.

You're just listing what you think would be the most demanding stressors on a genetic population and then deciding that they must be proof of evolutionary superiority

>Are asians the most highly evolved humans
No

Just because dogs are closer related to our common ancesors doesn't mean they are "more" or "less evolved"
It tooked the same number of years to create BOTH humans and dogs.

The same number of yearse to create both Asians and White. or for that matter niggers.

But that doesn't mean that some are more adapted then others.

Asian might have higher inteligence because of their cultural eugenics program allowing just those who were most skilledfull, those that had honor to make babies. Those people died less, which meant slowly the population became more adapted to that culture.

But asians lack the ability to actually Work together, They are individualist by nature.

Where as white people evolved in colder areas of the world, syberia/caucas/europe, where working together was important and our culture eugenics allowed people that would be less aggresive , less individualist.

This is why germany/german people are one of the most productive people on earth. Most germans are more social then other people, and dont mind sharing the burden.

Niggers on the other hand have adapted to african, those who are moire aggresive, rapey, who work less and gibs me that more. Those people win in africa, when your ability to procreate ends the moment you get hit in yo face, then you have to fit first, or get revenge to show that you are nobody bitch.

Now are Asians more evolved? nop, they are adapted to their world.
Are Niggers less evolved? nop, they are just adapted to their world, making them less reliable.

Question is how do you want your society/culture/country senpai?

Filled with inteligent , social, able to work together people?

Or filled with highly inteligent, individualist goys

Or aggresive, lazy, steal yo bikes goys?

>But asians lack the ability to actually Work together, They are individualist by nature.
Stopped reading right there, the truth is literally the exact fucking opposite.

LED = Light Emitting Diode

Diodes were invented by a european named Frederick Guthrie.
Their capacity to emit light was discovered by an English inventor names H. J. Round.
The first LED to emit light in the visible spectrum was made by Nick Holonyak, a Slavic American.

Surely you can do better than just making shit up. Surely.

Source on ai claim.

My money is on you're full of shit.

I sense someone that hasn't met an asian.

> Tfw half spic half german with IQ of 145

>East Asians have the most neotenous physical features of all races
Europeans have gotten less neotenous in recent centuries.

>no emotions
>no empathy
>literal ants in human form

>asians are jews now

Ok

>This is why germany/german people are one of the most productive people on earth. Most germans are more social then other people, and dont mind sharing the burden.
Thilo Sarrzin

high IQ in asians is due to higher neanderthal DNA then whites. asians and whites are same species which are mix between homo sapiens and neanderthal. while blacks have the most homo sapiens DNA almost no neanderthal.

>most highly evolved humans

I know you're a mouth breathing leaf poster, but that's not how it works.

>realm reborn 2.0

Lets compare the inventive history of Europeans to Asians. Europeans are responsible for like 95% of all relevant inventions that changed the world. Europeans are responsible for 95% of all philosophical works. 95% of all works of logic. Now what about the great works of art? Where are the Asian Mozarts, Vivaldis, Davincis, Michaelangelos? Give me a fucking break. Asians look impressive compared to the non-european world, but compared to Europeans they are niggers.

Look up Matteo Riccis trip to China in the 1500's for more on this.

He posted pics before. He's a literal faggot.

Humans are more evolved than bacteria.

Reaction time evidence suggests that the average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today. This puts them at or higher than the purported Jewish estimate. I guarantee if our culture and popular entertainment didn't push its degenerate, anti intellectual agenda on the poor, working class and uneducated our average IQ would be just as high.

I also find it humorous that these IQ studies typically always distinguish between the different ethnicities of Asian (discerning between north east and south Asians, in particular) and Jews (ashkenazi vs sephardic), yet all gentile whites are pooled into one (Irish with English, northern Italian with southern everyone else!).

Moreover, the actual, current white east Asian gap isn't even that significant; the authors of the Bell Curve originally stated it's no more than 2-3 points, and that other researchers argued there isn't an actual difference.

The meme that east Asians (Chinese in particular) are like 5+ points on average higher comes from people deliberately being dishonest, or people unknowingly looking at averages of metropolitan areas; often when you see iq distributions by country, China's will be estimated using data strictly from Hong Kong or Singapore.

>chinada shilling for chinks

checks out

Tell me why making rape babies with a sub human lower life form is good?

>average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today
That's BS. The average European had an IQ of about 60 pre WW2.

One genetic problem, races tiniest penses

Wrong
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470

Asians aren't human. They are humanoids, but they have no soul and absolutely no empathy.

I want to add that I disagree with the premise that deviation on IQ from then to now is entirely due to disgenic fertility; I believe IQ, like many other traits, is not static but malleable.

But you still can't into empathy so you're not actually people.

NE Asians have the most Neandertal introgression actually, they had 3 major periods of introgressions, compared to 2 for other Eurasians.

There are 5 cardinal subspecies of homo sapiens on Earth:

1. Homo Sapiens Sapiens aka Subsaharan Africans (No Neandertal admixture, high ammount of archaic homonin admixture)
2. Non NE Asian Eurasians aka whites, middle easterns, south asians, and steppes peoples, who are 3-4% Neandertal
3. NE Asians who are 4-5% Neandertal and have distinctive physiology (i.e. ++ shovel-shaped incisors, cranial capacity etc)
4. Melanesians (islands between Australia and mainland China) who are 4-5% Denisovians, an extinct subspecies of hominid that was discovered in 2013.
5. Australian Aboriginals, who are distinct and basal to the rest of humanity.

t. white anthropologist

Tell me why people think making rape babies with a sub human lower life form is good?

Daily reminder that East Asian civilization didn't develop by itself in isolation. The Indo-European Tocharians brought civilization to East Asia. They have a slightly higher IQ due to living in an even more harsher environment than Europe. However, the environment was too harsh to have a nuclear family structure like Scandinavian hunter & gatherers, which is responsible for whites high individualistic/ creative nature. They are basically tribal/collectivist whites.

I never gave a moral judgement, I am just describing the true situation of modern humanity, that we are at least 5 distinct sub-species and this is largely why we see huge regional variation in the capacity for civilization, intellectual development, etc.

>indegenous japanese
Lol what. There are no niggers in japan

>Are Asians the most highly evolved humans?
not_how_evolution_works.jpg

The More You Know:

Asians have small penises so that they can still enjoy sex but cuck the women out of their enjoyment.

chinese, japanese, korean, nothing but filthy slanty eyed niggers who eat bugs and even their own children. They live in small huts and sleep with horses. disgusting sub human trash lower than niggers and spics.

Kys racist

I disagree. The cold weather hypothesis is obviously explanatory for the IQ heatmap we see globally, but fails to account for the difference in N/NW European IQ and NE Asian IQ.

I suspect the higher Neanderthal admixture that resulted from a 3rd introgression ~50-80 kya resulted in a culture that was, roughly speaking, more autistically oriented (as the Neaderhals were). This explains NE Asians collectivism and high IQ despite the lack of historical achievement compared to N/NW Europeans.

>American Education
Search Aïnou people.
Japs and Koreans are different from chinese and indochinese. They're altaics in origin aka mongolians who invaded, which is why there are some similarities between turkish and japanese. Turko mongols weren't that bad in terms of strategy and expansion, second only to whites. Turks fucked up by mixing with persians jews and arabs thus destroying their mongolic potential to build empires. Japs have the best of both worlds, pride, bravery/aggresivity and honor of mongols and sense of hierarchy, patriotism and sacrifice for greater good of chinks. They were castrated and reduced to an existence of cucks after WW2 much like germans though.

kiss you back

And what do you think is responsible for the greater genuis that we see in Europeans? Where are the Asian Aristotles, Newtons, Schrodinger, Gallieos, Euler's, Archimedes, Humes, Kants, ect.. I could go on all day.

Where is the artistic genius of Michelangelo, Van Goghs, DaVincis, Raphael?

Where are the Mozarts, Bachs, Vivaldis, Tchaikovskys?

The history of the world is the history of Europe. Chinese accomplishments are way overblown and most of their inventions have to do with massive and repetitive experimentation in the computing industry.

Taller and stronger bones.

There is no formal recognition of any Homo sapiens sapiens "sub species"

Nice meme tm
Bacteria are less evolved than humans

Self hating hapas are just a meme, the ones who really hate themselves are just insecure robots who blame their genetics and their parents for their problems.

>Gypsy intellectual

Not good enough. Time to unzip pants

yeah Elliot Rodgers and Eurasionwriter having the exact same personality is "just a meme"

the fact that a lot of mixed race people have identity issues is not something new its been noticed for hundreds of years

They would be if they had any empathy.

They're highly evolved insects. They're not human by any stretch of the imagination.

yes

>Control most of the worlds wealth

Hi, rabbi!

Hey buddy westerners are the one who own alphago

>highly evolved
What the fuck does that even mean?

This is true. There is no formal recognition because of the political/social implications.

But, even a layman understanding of modern (i.e post 2010 Neanderthal genome sequencing) anthropology recognizes there are cardinal sub-species of homo sapiens.

Wow thank you for this webm user hh

>Mongol blood with European values
Lol wtf? Mongol blood? They are overwhelmingly of European descent. The Mongol admixture is like a fraction of a percentage of their genetic makeup.

>self-aware AI
There is no such thing as self-aware AI, pleb. All we are able to program are programs that mimic human behavior. This does not mean they are alive. There is an evident difference between information processing and understanding. This can be reduced to the fact that when you perform an operation with a calculator, you are not creating life. Performing more operations, no matter how numerous, neither creates life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room