Why did America elect a borderline illiterate embarrassment of a SCROTUS?

Why did America elect a borderline illiterate embarrassment of a SCROTUS?
I find it both hilarious and sad that his supporters thought someone who constantly lies would be telling the truth about healthcare for all and more affordable healthcare and now they're shocked that he's fucking over his own voters at every turn and towing the GOP corporatist line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm too tired for this shit.

It's easy . Because they would rather die of sickness than die from hunger when USA is fighting a war with Russia

merkel shoulda upper cutted this slack jawed manchild right in that moment

Maybe the same reason we elected a drama teacher, lesser evil.

He doesn't have time to spell things correctly.

HAROLD BLOMPF IS A DISGRACE

SHAME ON RONALD BLOOMPF

SHAME!

>using complicated quantum mechanical equations, angela merkel shows how replacing the native population with foreign invaders is still in their best interest.jpg

I don't care anymore that he doesn't speak with eloquence.

I prefer his ideas for the direction to steer the US because had Clinton met with Merkel yesterday Clinton would have agreed to take in another 500,000 Muslims and also clamp down on free speech.

Trump is far from perfect, but I'm satisfied with his decisions. Liberals are just whiney, butthurt crybabies who can't stand a world where they don't always get their way.

ahaha the damage control in this thread

>a woman
>smarter than a man ever

>tfw too smart not to destroy Europe

You know what? When he got elected I thought with all the dumb shit he said about nuclear weapons that's how he'd kill us all, but actually it seems they're trying to cause us to die of embarrassment for the dumb shit they do.

literally fake news...

Wow, with a PhD in quantum chemistry, Merkel really knows how to fix the problems that Garmany and Europe may encounter.

>PhD in quantum chemistry
>still couldn't figure out importing 2,000,000 shitskins with an average IQ of 65 was a bad idea
Really fires up the synapses.

>created a multibillion dollar business empire
>stupid
pick one.
Also i didn't realize that having a Phd in quantum chemistry is now the background that is preferred for running a nation, which she clearly is doing a horrible job at.

>Garmany

Wew, Churmany pay debts

Merkel is the cause of Europe's woes. She is the great enemy of Europe, and she must be removed from power and die in prison.

She has that and went into politics what a waste. You'd think Germany would eat up any German scientists....

>pushing anti-Trump agenda on a pro-Trump imageboard
The more you struggle, the less support you have, the more resistance you get.
You have no power here.

Let's see whose country goes down the shitter first

There was not valid alternative.

harold glump

>rosner

>Merkel, 62, has never had children but her second husband, Joachim Sauer, has two adult sons from a previous marriage.

literally a cuck

Don't respond to obvious slide threads.

becauae we can and you little cucks cannot stop us.

ANYTHING Trump does other than become a Democrat is viewed by the media as wrong, so why care what the media says?

Wouldn't a chemist realize mixing shit into anything results in a bigger pool of shit?

Not sure what quantum chemistry has to do with balancing the budget and shit.

>implying merkel is a good leader

seriously now.

You know how I know you're part of a shill group?

Because this is the third thread in the span of a few minutes to be posted with an image stating this same shit.

She has a PhD in quantum chemistry...therefore she knows what she's doing with immigration policy?

Merkel has no children but her unsatisfied maternal instincts has caused her to adopt the entire third world as her children

>bad idea
>97% of experts agree it's a genius idea and in every German''s interest

1 post by this (((ID)))

Sombody post the webm of obama's
>uh uh uh okie dokie?

Im a engineer considering a phd. Im borderline autistic and so is everyone of my teachers

I literally would never consider myself able to be a president, and markel probably fall in the same category.

Best MAGA Friday yet!

Merkel may have a PhD in quantum chemistry, but she is a failure at human chemistry.
>do you want to have a handshake?

One had made billions and lives a great life

One has ruined a once proud nation by importing islamists hell bent on destroying her nation.

>dumbass thinks that antitrump quote # 5000 is harmful in any way to Trump.
Sure Achmed, sure

You forgot to say she still lives in a shitty commie block appartment. Also like brazilian user said, being intelligent and a scientist isn't really a pro in politics. Most scientists don't care about other humans and fail at basic human interaction, leave alone bein a leader and inspiring figure people respect and gather around to. The best politicians and leaders just have to be charismatic, have balls and know how to manage and deal with people. Merkel has no children, is unable to smile or change ton of voice when speaking, has no gestuelle and looks like she's afraid 24/7 that the school bully will show up so she shreds down in her shell like a tortoise. The CEO type of leader is best leader.

>EU will likely dissolve in no small part due to her actions
>will likely lose the next election after nearly a decade in power
>ruined the reputation and dominance of her party
>400,000 crimes committed by migrants since 2015
>after towting a plethora of Syrian "doctors" and "lawyers", unemployment rate among migrants is laughably abysmal because they were all sub IQ retards in reality
>Germany, after decades of peace and prosperity, exists in threat of random terrorist attacks
>debt of funding these retards is shouldered of the German tax payers
Sure thing, Juan.

>Quantum
>Chemistry

Pick one, and only one.

>built himself a multi-billion dollar empire
>became leader of the most powerful country on the planet
>is and always will be infinitely better and more successful than those that criticize him

What's with the leftist shill post?

Is this another Tumblr raid? XD

>1 post by this id
>mason get
damn bohemian grove you broke your streak HARD

God bless you straya

When are one of you krauts gonna kill this bitch? Europussies.

((Rosner))

They don't even try anymore

Its okay, I didnt notice. That country has been a joke since 45

You described Obama to a 'T'. Where was this thread eight years ago, or even better when Obama lied and shoved Obamacrap down our throats.

>merkel fell for the university meme

German aggression will not be tolerated Nazi!

Yeah our intrest to let the people hate the goverment even more and from all the gibsmedat let the system collapse and install our own system just like in the 30's

>Rick G. Rosner
>supposedly has some of the highest documented IQ test scores
>biggest accomplishment in life is as a reality TV contestant
Nice meme, by the way. Proof "intelligence" doesn't necessarily amount to shit.

OP would love to suck merkel's cunt juice mixed with nigger cum
saged

>Not realising that Merkel hates her own country and is actively trying to ruin it.
WEW

I know right? It's going to take Trump a while to undo all the damage Obama did.

>because they were all subhuman retards in reality
ftfy

I like how Trump graduated from two Universities, but all of a sudden that's not good enough and now everyone needs to have a PhD

She has a PhD in physical chemistry not quantum chemistry

WHO CARES SHE'S SMARTER THAN DROOMP
JUST LIKE HILLARY

This

>pro-Trump imageboard

Not even Sup Forums is pro-Trump, look at the fucking catalog.

>inb4 m-muh shariablue shills

Wow "quantum chemistry" that sounds useful. Donald Trump is a person who gets stuff done. He developed some of the greatest real estate properties in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc

he knows! shut it down!

The USA is the mafia of the earth.

Merkel is a childless communist

>Merkel turned her country into a rape and terrorism den
>Trump may MAGA

>The USA is the mafia of the earth.
More like Cow of israel.

You're not fooling anyone OP.

>Why did America elect a borderline illiterate embarrassment of a SCROTUS?
probably all of the kikery from all parties.
fuck all niggers on this earth.

You know the smartest thing to ever come out of a woman's mouth? Einstein's cock.

Trump humiliated merkel with that blank -- he will always have my respect for that.

Wow real estate ownership
Real useful
Kek

The US political system is a system that more than anywhere else in the world is influenced by money. Only rich people can allow to run for public offices. And there's no way in the world of getting rich enough without putting yourself always and unconditionally first. It follows that every US president so far is an egomaniac of some sort.
Not exactly best suited for running a country.

he can't stop fucking up

>quantum chemistry
sounds like a load of shit

one destroyed a continent, the other is trying to save one

Are your leftists praising Merkel? That's hilarious!

>PhD in quantum chemistry
I'm impressed, but curious what lead her into politics.

And that Rick Rosner guy sounds like an idiot. Does he think that idiots just become billionaires overnight? Whether he agrees with Trump is irrelevant, but you have to be at least fairly smart to, book smart, street smart, etc. to become the president of the United States.

One is trying to destroy the west, the other is trying to save it. Idc what wards he misspelled.

Imagine two of Her

Hehehe. Sure thing leaf. Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure Sup Forums will be majorly anti-Trump come 2020.