She won by over 15 million votes in 2016

>she won by over 15 million votes in 2016
>she's running again in 2020

How scared are drumpfkins right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOn2CdegA40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>forgetting that voter id doesn't exist in America

But if she won, why does she have to run again?

>>she's running again in 2020
for which party?

the remnants of the Democrats?

wow, american electoral system is great; it actually makes worthy the only votes that matter.

Here en Shitxico all idiots between 16 and 30 vote left and they think their opinions matter just because don't see tv news and smokes pot.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. Trump only became president a few months ago. Does not having the lead in March count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? The Clinton campaign are still petitioning congress to overturn the electoral college right now and they have been the best campaign in the USA for how many years now? They're going against one of the worst campaigns in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of swinging some blue states. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Clinton campaign is one of the best in the world, they destroyed Bernie and would of won the general election if the Russians didn't hack them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, another elector is demanding to get briefed on Russia. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking politicians on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

not scared at all since she will still lose the states she needs

>Not gonna lie, ex Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn

lol what no she didn't

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won

you think that statistic is real you nigger?
have you ever seen it from any source other than the cuck media?
i thought not.

Trump made Billions she wasted a billion on losing. very sad.

That pie chart does not reflect those numbers

>1 post by this ID

Moshi Moshi Baito Desu

Wait, I thought she won by 36million votes? Or was that 97million votes.

I think Buzzfeed fact cheks confirmed that she won by 600 gorrilion votes.

DRUMPFS BTFO AHAHA...

>muh six mill

Sage

You could cut the length of that in half and it would be funnier. You can't really stretch the joke out that far.

This is fake news. Nationally Clinton got 66 million votes. Trump got 63 million votes. Still you are flawed because the national vote has never mattered in the entire history of the United States. The United States is a REPUBLIC and so only the popular vote of each individual state matters, not the collective of states. I only expect libtards to not understand what a republic is or how it works.

>she won
>She will still never be president
Go cry me a river user

What is that 75% piechart allocation tho?

Jesus wept.

> Not at all
> Your numbers are total bullshit.
> Bait

this

Still thinking direct popular vote means shit. Popular vote means that only mega cities matter, and therefore everyone else is neglected.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOn2CdegA40

Even if the numbers were accurate, that pie chart is full retard. I lol'd 5/10 bait for the laugh.

I don't think you know how pie charts work, OP

>h-h-hillary had 3 million more vote! d-d-drump btfo...
>h-h-h-hallary had 15 millsion more votes! d-d-d-drump btfo....

VOTING MULTIPLE TIMES AND ILLEGALS VOTING DON'T COUNT YOU DUMB LIBKEK

7.75 / 10 critique, would suggest listens to it

You don't fully understand popular majority vs electoral do you?

Chris Chan, is that you?

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!

>Oh no. Wait! He still the president!!!! that fucking madman!!!

Good talk mate.

She won popular officially by 2.9m (source your beloved CNN)

What??? 2.9milliom you say? That's astounding!!! Revolt revolt!! Or look at it match mathematically, 2.9million sounds like a lot right?? Yeah not when you figure it breaks down to 2.1%

he was making a joke you autist

oh

Not much for reading are ya

Also why are you here,. Shouldn't you be out bowing to the will of Trudeau? >KEKanada

>1 post by this id

A decent base for a pasta but less vague insults and more lib "facts" and more lib style insults like racist and hitler would improve the sauce.

No one is going to vote for a 73 year old woman with epilepsy.

You people are literally mentally ill.

Watching the democratic party disintegrate has been the best part of Trump winning.

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

She has been having daily seizures. You are both delusional. I hope she runs. Easy win.

Your picture is wrong because hillary would lose even with electoral college exchanged with popular voting

see

British Post Best Post

>running as a Democrat
>rally in california twice
>rally in new york four times

Literally what the fuck was her campaign thinking.

>taking the b8 for fun

If she won, why did she go live in the woods, instead of the White House?

>OK, where can we hold a rally where people will actually show up?

well thats an alternate fact, cuck boy the devil won the popular vote by 2 mil and third party got 7 million

She wont be healthy enough, nor would it matter anyway because America woke up to what a corrupt cunt wagon she was and still is months ago.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GARY JOHNSON WON THE POPULAR VOTE

lol, trump is president right now. how does that make you feel? liberal babbies crying but literally no one cares.

feminazzi leak

woah 15 million illegals voted???

disgusting, deport 'em all

>she's running again in 2020

is she even going to be able to shit on her own then?

Those numbers are SOOOOOO wrong it's funny
She won the popular vote by only ~1'000'000 and over 500'000 of those were illegal votes

That's so ridiculously wrong. Trump obviously has more votes, Hillary barely got ten million real ones. The machine were able to be changed by third party groups, Homeland security had to monitor the election because of tampering was so bad. Fact. Trump goes to a city, 10,000 people show up to see him, Hillary goes to a city, she buses in 200 people and barely 300 show up. So this is completely fake news. Meaning you reported it, and it's not real, liberal fantasy. You people need mental help.

Where the hell did you get your numbers from

>that pie graph
>72 million is 3 times as large as 59 million
wew

i wonder if she is dead by then