Tfw womanlet gf

My gf is 5'0 tall but otherwise perfect, I am 5'8. We both have very tall people in our family, we are just the runts.

How fucked will my children be, if at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have tall people in your family there's a good chance you could have tall children.

My parents were of average height, mom was 5 foot 7 or so and dad was 5 foot 10. I turned out to be 6 foot 2 because family on my mom's side are tall.

About as fucked as your gf. They'll be doomed to fucking manlets.

>asking Sup Forums for advice not only on relationships but genetics as well

just do what makes you happy... or listen to the neets who don't leave their homes

My wife is 6 feet tall. I'm even taller.

has anyone tried the trump pizza
normally not a fan of burger on pizza, but that looks delicious

>kill male children
>make cute petite female
>find Anglo-german 6'2 family
>marry your daughter to gg anglo-germanic 6'2 goy
>be happy that you've saved your genetics from being whiped.

Please dont have kids... if he's a boy he'll have a life full of suffering and torment.

If you love each other and think she won't leave you and take half your assets in 3 years then just fuck it, OP.

If it all goes wrong at least you've fulfilled your biological purpose and can an hero 'guilt free'.

ok do you want a reward ? does that make you and your manly ass wife better than op ?

>that looks delicious
fat fuck detected

That taco pizza looks so fucking good.
Right does not look appealing at all.

>implying you wouldn't

You'll be okay.

Tbf people under 5'8 shouldn't be breeding. If you want to take a shit in the collective gene pool, there are worse ways to do it then turn an entire fucking race into munchkins.

Fuck that.

if you were both 5'8 like me and my gf I would actually tell you to risk it

With 5'0 and 5'8 chances are ( if hes a boy) the max. he will reach is actually 5'8

I don't actually see height as a big thing ( maybe because in Brazil we dont give a shit) but if its something THAT IMPORTANT to you think twice

>5'8
Dude you should just off yourself Jesus Chirst. Not going to mate it man, so sorry.

I'm 5'11, on my paternal line men have always been around 5'11, on my maternal line though men are around 6'1ish. My girlfriend's 5'9, and her father and brother are both 6'6. What's the likelihood my offspring won't be fucking manlets like me?
>5'11/6'0 meme is too true

>5'8
please refrain from reproducing.

Is she QT?

Being tall isn't everything.

My mom is also short af and my dad is 5'10. I ended up 6'0. Also if you have daughters it won't fucking matter.

>dat fuggen pik

this is the true #pizzagate

Burn the heretic!
No whites allowed!

Why? He's got a girl to put his penis in. That's all that really matters.

Yes and good memes lads, hearty jej

she will leave you for a superior >6'0" soon

Not wanting a 5foot wifey. it's 2017

kys my man

>Not wanting your children to be superior manlets

Fuck off

Let's hope you have a girl. But honestly I think height is somewhat overrated.

Being 5'0 isn't being a girl.
Its being a freak dwarf.

On some serious shit though, it freaks me out when I see people that short, of both genders.

fuck your post, i want to eat that
>not having a teenage tier metabolism

mmmm looks delicious

5 4 is the average. In some countries most women are smaller than 5 foot on average.

MILLENNIAL DETECTED!

>implying men over 6 foot are common. That's like 1 in 5 men at most.

That looks like a pile of garbage behind a dumpster.

I said it was retarded.
Not that it isn't the average.

People shouldn't sully their gene pool either way.

you'll be fine. just make sure your kids drink lots of milk, only eat proper organic foods, avoid simple sugars and fast food, get plenty of sunlight and exercise, and most importantly get a good sleep schedule going. Give them multivitamins and dietary supplements as well.

If you do all this, there's no way your kids will be shorter than you.

That makes me want to vomit.

You could be short and have a huge dick though.

>kids turn out shorter than him

how would killing his male children help with saving his genetics? are you literally retarded?

Having a big dick won't save you in a fight.
Unless you're in Sweden, the cucks there might swarm you to fuck their fat girlfriends.

But otherwise it means nothing. Having a big dick just means you have a big dick. THe implications outside of personal relationships are minimal xD

Are you a salty big-dicked dwarf? Sorreh.

>women pick obviously superior black males over whites
>pol spergs out calling them whores for wanting better genetics for their kids
>guy asking about short gf
>pol recomments him to leave her because he should go for better genetics
ok pol lol

Looks disgusting what the fuck is that shit in the middle deep fried twinkies????

>just make sure your kids drink lots of milk
don't listen to this stupid goy. Humans shouldn't drink milk

Also, it's pretty much pure chance at this point. Both my parents are quite short and I'm 6'2

No I'm 5 11 with a 7 inch dick. I wouldn't mind being 5 5 with a 10 inch dick. Short dudes can just keep to themselves. Nobody wants to fight them cause there's nothing to prove to beat them up.

>No I'm 5 11 with a 7 inch dick
jesus christ how unfortunate. not only you are manlet but you also have baby dick

By the time your kids are grown up, genetic engineering will allow them to have tall kids. Don't worry about it, and knock up your gf.

Short women are my fetish, I would love to have a wife between 4'10 and 5'4

>implying height is the best physical attribute you could have in a fight
sry, user, we have weight classes, not height classes.
also, what matters more in taller people is not the height per se, but the longer arms that give longer reach.

Lmao yeah okay bro. So you're 6 5 with a 9 inch dick and you spend all day on Sup Forums.

Take a man, give him no attention, and he becomes a dickswinging asshole.
Short man syndrome is a thing.

I'm not saying its a genetic disaster, I'm just saying I wouldn't inflict that psychological and genealogical harm on the world or my race. If we all did that, we'd be stronger in the end.

You're talking about random social interactions, beating people up? I'm talking about making people stronger by not encouraging manlets xD Fuck em dude.

My height is above average and my penis is above average.

i am women and you are reason why i fuck only black guys.

Just like you, faggoy

Those are mozzarella sticks you retard

If you took the GoldenOne, and put him against Ben Shapiro, he'd fuck him up royally.

Height helps, and manlets shouldn't be encouraged where possibly.

That shouldn't be controversial xD Just don't encourage it.

are you trying to to beat the record of most obvious bait ever?

Mozzarella sticks

Czech Republic 180.31 cm (5 ft 11 in)
average penis size
Czech Republic (6.25

You're a Czech woman.
Not a woman-woman.

There is a difference there Habibi.

a black guy paid to suck my dick

>i can post proof

>AND ITALY IS GONNA PAY FOR IT

Honestly I would love a girl that's 4'8-4'10. Where can I find a girl that short?

This meme has gotten out of control.

In a study of 80 healthy males published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology an average erect penis length of 12.9 cm (5.1 in) was measured.[9] The purpose of the study was to "provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counseling patients considering penile augmentation." Erection was pharmacologically induced in 80 physically normal American men (varying ethnicity, average age 54). It was concluded: "Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length."
>not even 13 cm, lmao
JUST

>I am 5'8''

You were fucked from the beginning.

It's not guaranteed they'll be small. Just make babies and pray God gives you women if they're short

american whites are rly pathetic no wonder your women go black lol

the average black American male height is 5 9 and I was just at the convenience store and the black guy who worked there was like 5 6. You are dumb as hell. Look at the average height of Nigeria. It's like 5 5. You're an idiot.

yea but average penis size is 7 inches and not 5 like american whites have. lmao

Podesta got the hook up

>5'8"

life must be hell

>if he's a boy he'll have a life full of suffering and torment
What? I'm 5'8", yeah, i wish i would be taller, but my life is great.

So what? I told you I was above average. The reason that's the case is because they have it so easy here they become weak. And check this out dirty whore. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570 Black men have more estrogen

Abort all the male babies. You really don't want deformed children. It's okay for women to be small.

You think that guy would rip Shapiro apart because of his height?
He is a 250-300lbs bodybuilder that trains kick boxing and other shit... against a journalist.

Just feed them well, forcefully if needed. Make sure they drink lots of milk.

make babies. Give them leg extension transplants. Profit.

Those are self reported. The real studies that are measured have them at 5 inches.

eventually everyone will be white and tall because of genetic modifications.

don't worry about your genes user

Everybody is acting like people are saying definite statements.

A guy who is 5'2 will have a worse life compared to if he was 6ft.

So don't encourage manlets xD Simple AF

Make all white people look weak lel

i was with 10 different black males and all had 19 + cm. i was also with 17 white males and none of them had more then 15 cm. JUST

He has a genetic advantage.
Genetics comes into it, it isn't all based on training you fucktard. If you switched places, Colin would still have an advantage because of Ben's physical potential and ability.

Colin is just a God. Ben is just a cuck.
Don't encourage it.

"BBC"

I'm 6'1''. 182cms for frogs, krauts etc.
I'm skinny. I can't put weight on. I weigh just over 12 stone. (76kgs, 168 pounds approx)
Being tall is alright, but my feet stick out of the bed and get cold.
I bump my head often on doorframes. But it's clumsiness. My eldest child is 5'10''. That's quite tall for a woman.
My wife is also 5'10''.

I don't believe you for one second. If you fucked pudgy losers they'll have small dicks. A black guy paid to suck my dick.

>murrica saving images of black willy

God damn that pizza looks tasty.

He does it for science user,.
Only for science.

Hi Jeb

This guy says he's 6 5 lmao.

If it were Asian willy you'd have to squint to see it. That's why you guys have slanted eyes. So your women can find your dick.

Where is the ketchup?

>it isn't all based on training you fucktard
I never implied it was, you inbred retard. I said since post one weight > reach >>> height.
You're the one making a big deal of height, which is not the most important physical attribute by far.

Okay, now I'm not surprised you're on Sup Forums.
You're clearly damaged xD